Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 31st; *updated 3/24*
Topic Started: Mar 19 2014, 12:47 PM (29,725 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 31 2014, 09:45 PM
Restless84
Mar 31 2014, 05:23 PM
So it is Sami who walks in on Nick and Gabi.
I am glad it Sami, because that means Gabi in now way no how is going to get a pass, at some point Sami will tell Sonny & Will... and I am sure that Gabi will get H*** from Sami herself. And there is also the question of where is Gabi doing this if the baby (Ari) is present in the apartment.
Given Sami is screwing somebody who has hurt a lot more people, in far worse ways than Nick without remorse- she has no room to talk about Gabi.

EJ has no remorse over what he did to Rafe, and EJ was planning to steal Lucas' child Allie by leaving the country with a fake passport for her.

Sami was also sexually aroused by EJ blackmailing Lucas to stop him from trying to get primary custody of his daughter, when Lucas only motive was to keep his child safe.

She has zero stones to throw at Gabi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 31 2014, 09:55 PM
WilSonJAb33
Restless84
I am glad it Sami, because that means Gabi in now way no how is going to get a pass, at some point Sami will tell Sonny & Will... and I am sure that Gabi will get H*** from Sami herself. And there is also the question of where is Gabi doing this if the baby (Ari) is present in the apartment.
Given Sami is screwing somebody who has hurt a lot more people, in far worse ways than Nick without remorse- she has no room to talk about Gabi.

EJ has no remorse over what he did to Rafe, and EJ was planning to steal Lucas' child Allie by leaving the country with a fake passport for her.

Sami was also sexually aroused by EJ blackmailing Lucas to stop him from trying to get primary custody of his daughter, when Lucas only motive was to keep his child safe.

She has zero stones to throw at Gabi.
I think the only reason Sami has room is Arianna... if it Sami tries to compare the fact that EJ's changed and Nick's not... Sami wouldn't have a valid point but if Sami makes it about what Nick's done to Will & Sonny and well as about what in Ari's best interest that makes for a very different argument... if EJ is kept out of it (On Sami's part) she got an argument on other fronts.

If it becomes a comparison game of EJ & Nick that becomes a different story and you'd be right however I can see Sami attempting to make it about Ari whether she succeeds with the argument would be the actual question.

Ghani
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Restless84
Sami has absolutely no leg to stand on in regards to Gabi and Nick so she should just shut up. Not that she ever will ...

And it is totally normal for people to make out or have sex with a baby or a child in the house/apartment, so I have no idea why you are making it some kind of an issue ...

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Ghani
Mar 31 2014, 10:20 PM
WilSonJAb33
Restless84
Sami has absolutely no leg to stand on in regards to Gabi and Nick so she should just shut up. Not that she ever will ...

And it is totally normal for people to make out or have sex with a baby or a child in the house/apartment, so I have no idea why you are making it some kind of an issue ...
Arianna is an far argument to make ... and something tells me the Nick & Gabi situation is something she walks in on not something she hears about and goes seeking out to argue with Gabi about it. I have a feeling that Sami is going by to visit her grand-daughter....

Gabi is the one who insists on making the EJ & Nick comparison all the time...Gabi has no leg to stand on either... Gabi is putting her young daughter in harms way (never knowing if Nick will be set off) against the wishes of Will. And Gabi doesn't care. Gabi has no regard of Will's opinion on matters that concern is daughter... so to me Gabi is a bad as if not worst then Sami. It turn there are several argument that Sami can't make that she have no leg to stand on however I see a few she could if she kept strictly to them... but Gabi is Gabi and she try to pull Sami out of the reasonable argument anyone could make regardless of there own choices.

The issue about the other fact is that Gabi now more the full well that Will & Sonny do not want Nick in the apartment (which the have ever right to make that request, Gabi's name isn't on the lease.... Sonny made a comment about only his and Will name being on there at one point right after Arianna was born). The other issue on the front is that fact that Gabi knows full well that Will doesn't want Nick around the baby as regularly as Gabi allows for it to happen... Gabi is asking for a fight in court and one that she might very well not be able to win.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Mar 31 2014, 10:35 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Bee
Mar 31 2014, 12:40 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 31 2014, 10:10 AM
Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 10:23 PM
Tripp
Mar 30 2014, 10:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Which would be so much better than EJ being jealous of Ben. This isn't even about Ejami at this point, I just want EJ's character be salvaged.
Maybe Abby is his salvation....

On a slightly off topic but still relevant note...can someone tell me again about the Arch Angel Rafael and his significance? Doesn't he have something to do with healing?
Having sloppy seconds sex a couple of times with your little brothers ex-girlfriend doesn't scream "salvation" to me but maybe it's in that truck stop Jesus kind of way. If that's the case though, it probably would have been easier to just put a bathtub Madonna in the garden at the DiMansion and throw her a wink and thumbs up as he heads out to drop his kids off at school on his way to clean up the family's latest crime. That would absolve him of his sins just as well as affirming a girl that she's an irreproachable person as she preps for a wet walk of shame to the OBGYN by way of a cupcake baking party with his son.

By that rationale maybe this Ben guy will be Abby's salvation because you know, he's there and stuff this week.
EJ is only second to Chad with Abby.He was like fourth or fifth with Nicole and he is like eighth or tenth with Sami.Abby would actually be an upgrade.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 31 2014, 05:10 PM
Days of our Lives (NBC/Global): Will and Sonnyís wedding.
Liam catches Nicole. Jennifer tells Daniel of her suspicions about Nicole. Aiden confronts Hope. Marlena asks EJ and Sami for help with her license. Caroline gets help dealing with her fears. Ben meets Abigail. Samiís past threatens to interfere with EJ helping Marlena. Sonny has a warm moment with Victor. Family and friends gather for Sonny and Willís wedding. Liam breaks into Jenniferís house. Theresa and Brady are caught in a compromising position. The rivalry between Sami and Adrienne flares up. Liam tries to make Jennifer see Daniel in a bad light. Eric stuns Nicole with a revelation. Things get hot between Nick and Gabi, but look for Sami to interrupt. Nicole lashes out at Marlena.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/03/three-carlys-general-hospital/
Sami probably uses that key Will was talking to her about a couple of months ago.One would think Sami would call or knock before walking into the apartment knowing that Gabi also lives in the apartment.This probably leads to Gabi announcing that she and Baby Ari are moving out.I wouldn't blame Gabi for moving out.While Will and/or Sonny have a right to give a key to anyone they choose without consulting Gabi,Gabi has a right to privacy too.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 4 2014, 01:05 AM
Bee
LuvingLumi
Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 10:23 PM

Maybe Abby is his salvation....

On a slightly off topic but still relevant note...can someone tell me again about the Arch Angel Rafael and his significance? Doesn't he have something to do with healing?
Having sloppy seconds sex a couple of times with your little brothers ex-girlfriend doesn't scream "salvation" to me but maybe it's in that truck stop Jesus kind of way. If that's the case though, it probably would have been easier to just put a bathtub Madonna in the garden at the DiMansion and throw her a wink and thumbs up as he heads out to drop his kids off at school on his way to clean up the family's latest crime. That would absolve him of his sins just as well as affirming a girl that she's an irreproachable person as she preps for a wet walk of shame to the OBGYN by way of a cupcake baking party with his son.

By that rationale maybe this Ben guy will be Abby's salvation because you know, he's there and stuff this week.
EJ is only second to Chad with Abby.He was like fourth or fifth with Nicole and he is like eighth or tenth with Sami.Abby would actually be an upgrade.
You think Nicole has only been with 5 men? lol

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 4 2014, 01:49 AM
BeeBee
Bee
LuvingLumi

LOL!! I wasn't watching reguarly back in the day so I just guessed based on Eric,Lucas,Brady,Victor,and EJ in the elevator as to EJ's place in line.I also guessed about Sami because I wasn't really sure,I just know Sami has been in Salem longer than Nicole so I figured there would be a more accurate count with her than Nicole.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 4 2014, 02:05 AM
Halloween Family
BeeBee
Bee

LOL!! I wasn't watching reguarly back in the day so I just guessed based on Eric,Lucas,Brady,Victor,and EJ in the elevator as to EJ's place in line.I also guessed about Sami because I wasn't really sure,I just know Sami has been in Salem longer than Nicole so I figured there would be a more accurate count with her than Nicole.
Sami has been with:
Lucas
Franco
Brandon
EJ
Rafe
Austin

Nicole has been with:
EJ
Dan
Collin
Lucas
Victor
Brady
Roman
Eric

EJ slept with:
Kate
Sami
Nicole
Taylor
Abby

It's safe to say that EJ and Nicole aren't limited to the list above as they have had a life outside of Salem. I mean EJ wasn't a virgin when he got w/ Kate. lol
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 4 2014, 10:28 AM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 4 2014, 09:55 AM
BeeBee
Halloween Family
BeeBee

Sami has been with:
Lucas
Franco
Brandon
EJ
Rafe

Nicole has been with:
EJ
Dan
Collin
Lucas
Victor
Brady
Roman
Eric

EJ:
Kate
Sami
Nicole
Taylor
Abby

It's safe to say that EJ and Nicole aren't limited to the list above as they have had a life outside of Salem. I mean EJ wasn't a virgin when he got w/ Kate. lol
Didn't Sami sleep with Austin?

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

There is Forenzia the Argentine flamenco dancer that taught EJ the tango naked. :OhMy: I believe that was his back story for knowing how to dance.
Edited by daysjahvu, Apr 4 2014, 10:25 AM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Apr 4 2014, 09:56 AM
Halloween Family
BeeBee
Halloween Family

Sami has been with:
Lucas
Franco
Brandon
EJ
Rafe

Nicole has been with:
EJ
Dan
Collin
Lucas
Victor
Brady
Roman
Eric

EJ:
Kate
Sami
Nicole
Taylor
Abby

Oh shit, DUH! I must have blocked him out.lol I fixed my post.

I know Nicole kissed Austin but did she sleep with him too?
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 4 2014, 10:29 AM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 4 2014, 10:27 AM
AmbernOK
Apr 4 2014, 09:56 AM
Halloween Family
BeeBee

Sami has been with:
Lucas
Franco
Brandon
EJ
Rafe

Nicole has been with:
EJ
Dan
Collin
Lucas
Victor
Brady
Roman
Eric

EJ:
Kate
Sami
Nicole
Taylor
Abby

Oh shit, DUH! I must have blocked him out.lol I fixed my post.

I know Nicole kissed Austin but did she sleep with him too?
No, I don't think Austin and Nicole ever slept together.

nananana7

Who has Eric been with (without coercion/drugging)
JensenEckles' Eric was with Nicole.
He dated Greta but I don't think they had sex.
I suppose there are his off-screen years in Colorado as a teen.
And his off-screen years traveling as a photojournalist.
And his off-screen time in Africa before he became a priest.
I guess we just don't know.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 01:32 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 4 2014, 01:31 PM
Who has Eric been with (without coercion/drugging)
JensenEckles' Eric was with Nicole.
He dated Greta but I don't think they had sex.
I suppose there are his off-screen years in Colorado as a teen.
And his off-screen years traveling as a photojournalist.
And his off-screen time in Africa before he became a priest.
I guess we just don't know.
I'm not sure. I don't think he was a virgin when he first had sex with Nicole but he was nervous. It actually is a pretty good love scene. They could go either way with him.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 4 2014, 03:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply