Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, March 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 12:27 AM (11,240 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 20 2014, 12:27 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I hope I never see Nicole's black dollar store wig again.Absolutely hideous.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Nicole could use a girlfriend right now!!! I do wish Chloe would come back!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Never saw any of whatever storyline this is. I can't even tell which one is in jail. And I don't even care.

blueskies
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Mar 20 2014, 04:40 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
oh lord the bad wig. I had hoped it was gone but then they made Kristen wear it too.

I barely stayed w/the show during Ari's maternity leave/Nicole's jail sentence. She was the only bright spot circa 2009.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Nicole in jail for kidnapping Sydney while Ej's never set foot in a cell for kidnapping Sydney or anything else.....wrong...lol

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 20 2014, 08:37 AM
Nicole in jail for kidnapping Sydney while Ej's never set foot in a cell for kidnapping Sydney or anything else.....wrong...lol
EJ got himself thrown in jail so he could "save" Lucas from Stefano's hit man. And I think he & Stefano were temporarily incarcerated for Fafe. At least he's been arrested for killing John & Stefano, but you're right in that he has never gone to trial & actually sentenced for any of his crimes.
Edited by daysjahvu, Mar 20 2014, 08:46 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

daysjahvu
Mar 20 2014, 08:45 AM
LuvingLumi
EJ got himself thrown in jail so he could "save" Lucas from Stefano's hit man. And I think he & Stefano were temporarily incarcerated for Fafe. At least he's been arrested for killing John & Stefano, but you're right in that he has never gone to trial & actually sentenced for any of his crimes.
Yeah....I don't consider any of that actually 'time in jail' what I mean was that Nicole went to jail for the same freaking crime that Ej did but Ej got off scott free.

Sariah
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Mar 20 2014, 06:14 AM
I can't have her back and getting trapped in the Fetch vortex of suck. I'll happily take her back though when she comes to reveal Parker's true paternity, with Philip in tow. ;)

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Sariah
Mar 20 2014, 08:57 AM
AmbernOK
Mar 20 2014, 06:14 AM
I can't have her back and getting trapped in the Fetch vortex of suck. I'll happily take her back though when she comes to reveal Parker's true paternity, with Philip in tow. ;)

With JKJ in the role of course. I normally hate the whole triangle thing, but a Phillip/Chloe/EJ triangle would be worth watching and could bring some real drama, both on the business side & the personal side of the characters.

metitle
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
EJ being a lawyer knew how to play that very well.
knowing Sydney was his child, he knew kidnapping your own kid wasn't going to go far in terms of charges.
But anyway, with regards to the picture I loved when Nicole and Chloe joined forces.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I never understood that friendship.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Since Nicole sided with Jennifer over Chloe :frustration: :drunk: I wish Chloe would return and expose Nicole to Eric.

Oh and the Philip/Chloe/EJ triangle that was mentioned up-thread would be fine with me. :wub2:

lysie
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 20 2014, 09:16 AM
LuvingLumi
EJ being a lawyer knew how to play that very well.
knowing Sydney was his child, he knew kidnapping your own kid wasn't going to go far in terms of charges.
But anyway, with regards to the picture I loved when Nicole and Chloe joined forces.
You'd think he'd know people get arrested for kidnapping their own children regularly often.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

BillieD
Mar 20 2014, 09:31 AM
Since Nicole sided with Jennifer over Chloe :frustration: :drunk: I wish Chloe would return and expose Nicole to Eric.

Oh and the Philip/Chloe/EJ triangle that was mentioned up-thread would be fine with me. :wub2:
The stories for Chloe have been getting progressively worse.After Chloe attempting to commit suicide,hooker Chloe,and Chloe using her son and mother to get Daniel from Jennifer and losing Nicole as friend because Nicole is siding with Daniel and Jennifer,I shudder to think what might be done to her if she returns.
The only person I want to expose Nicole to Eric is Nicole.I find it difficult to imagine EJ in a triangle with Chloe .Did they ever have a story or share any signficant scenes? I don't recall them doing so.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I miss Chloe...I wouldn't mind her returning...

BeeBee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 20 2014, 07:44 AM
BeeBee
Mar 20 2014, 04:40 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
oh lord the bad wig. I had hoped it was gone but then they made Kristen wear it too.

I barely stayed w/the show during Ari's maternity leave/Nicole's jail sentence. She was the only bright spot circa 2009.
I was trying to remember the return of the dollar store wig but couldn't when I posted.I cannot believe they saved that thing and used it for Kristin rape of Eric .That shows you Days never throws anything away.I would like to take up a collection to purchase a new wig but I fear they would still hang on to the monstrosity.Its hard to believe the show had two of the best actresses they have wear that thing.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Sadly, as bad as that wig is, it wouldn't even crack the top 10 of Days' worst hairstyles.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Mar 20 2014, 10:22 AM
BillieD
Mar 20 2014, 09:31 AM

The stories for Chloe have been getting progressively worse.After Chloe attempting to commit suicide,hooker Chloe,and Chloe using her son and mother to get Daniel from Jennifer and losing Nicole as friend because Nicole is siding with Daniel and Jennifer,I shudder to think what might be done to her if she returns.
The only person I want to expose Nicole to Eric is Nicole.I find it difficult to imagine EJ in a triangle with Chloe .Did they ever have a story or share any signficant scenes? I don't recall them doing so.
Chloe was a part of the whole Nicole/Sami simultaneous pregnancy. She told Nicole that Sami was pregnant & then later, she was the one who went to EJ & told him he needed to talk to Sami & Nicole about Sydney. She knew what had happened, but didn't think she should be the one to tell him.

You're right about the horrible writing for Chloe tho. That's why I hope she could come back and they could turn her back to the real Chloe.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

OMG Jennifer -- did they have a wardrobe sale from the set of That 70's Show? Those pants are groovy (and not in a good way)... :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply