Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, March 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 12:27 AM (11,155 Views)
Lori

Hope they make Mabe happen so Maxine can ship herself for once and Abe can do more than random pop ups.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha. Nicole honey, subtle is most definitely NOT your strong suit. loL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

God,Nicole desperately pathetic,what part of he wants to WAIT don't ya get?

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

LMBO!! The priest remembers how to hook a bra?!? OMG.. This scene is hilarious!! Aaaaannd they are on the bed!! Sqeeeeeeeee:)

Lori

If he wants to wait for marriage to have intercourse can't he do everything but?

jb1183

Sariah
Mar 20 2014, 08:57 AM
AmbernOK
Mar 20 2014, 06:14 AM
Nicole could use a girlfriend right now!!! I do wish Chloe would come back!
I can't have her back and getting trapped in the Fetch vortex of suck. I'll happily take her back though when she comes to reveal Parker's true paternity, with Philip in tow. ;)

Ha, I was just thinking when I saw Parker in today's episode that I would love for him to start asking everybody where his "other daddy" is and why he never gets to see him anymore. I'm sure Phillip would love to continue a relationship with Parker, unlike Daniel, who cast the baby off like trash as soon as he was told he wasn't his bio son.

Kate S.
Member Avatar

jb1183
Mar 20 2014, 12:19 PM
Sariah
Mar 20 2014, 08:57 AM
AmbernOK
Mar 20 2014, 06:14 AM
Nicole could use a girlfriend right now!!! I do wish Chloe would come back!
I can't have her back and getting trapped in the Fetch vortex of suck. I'll happily take her back though when she comes to reveal Parker's true paternity, with Philip in tow. ;)

Ha, I was just thinking when I saw Parker in today's episode that I would love for him to start asking everybody where his "other daddy" is and why he never gets to see him anymore. I'm sure Phillip would love to continue a relationship with Parker, unlike Daniel, who cast the baby off like trash as soon as he was told he wasn't his bio son.
Haha, Parker has to be the most well-adjusted kid ever...which of course means that he's being set up to be a complete trainwreck of a teenager.

KAM

Lori
Mar 20 2014, 12:14 PM
Hope they make Mabe happen so Maxine can ship herself for once and Abe can do more than random pop ups.
Nope. Abe would just do all his random pop ups at the nurse station instead of the police station...and we'd have a duet of Fetch shippers. -_-

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ugh. Typical Daniel/Jennifer convo - "You're wonderful" "No, YOU'RE wonderful" "You're wonderfulER!" #gag

Kate S.
Member Avatar

Lori
Mar 20 2014, 12:18 PM
If he wants to wait for marriage to have intercourse can't he do everything but?
Posted Image

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Wait.. isn't Maxine married? I remember a scene of hers where she mentioned her husband. Idk :shrug:

Lori

KAM
Mar 20 2014, 12:21 PM
Lori
Mar 20 2014, 12:14 PM
Nope. Abe would just do all his random pop ups at the nurse station instead of the police station...and we'd have a duet of Fetch shippers. -_-
:shudder: Good point!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

please tell me we're not going to spend a whole episode exulting the wonderfulness & saintly perfection that is Daniel/Jennifer

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahahaha! Theresa just called Maggie a golddigger for marrying Victor!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

creepy Liam is made of ALL kinds of WIN!

jb1183

jaygal
Mar 20 2014, 12:13 PM
Matt
Mar 20 2014, 12:12 PM
Oh? Abe & Maxine chem testing?
I am NOT here for Abe and Maxine chem testing. No!
Seriously. I'd much prefer Kabe, at least until she gets back together with Steve. But that would require Kayla to actually be onscreen.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Nicole looks truly pathetic. So disappointing!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lawd. Nicole's attempted seduction of Eric is hawt!

Kate S.
Member Avatar

Who kidnapped Nicole and replaced her with a fembot?

Eric! Watch out for the machine gun jubblies!

Romancer66

Matt
Mar 20 2014, 12:21 PM
ugh. Typical Daniel/Jennifer convo - "You're wonderful" "No, YOU'RE wonderful" "You're wonderfulER!" #gag
Yup. Has either used the word "perfect" yet in relation to the other? I remain at a loss to explain how TIIC can think that Fetch have a mature relationship when their dialogue and interactions are so juvenile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply