Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 11:49 PM (8,843 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

DOOLette
Mar 22 2014, 06:08 PM
lysie
Mar 22 2014, 02:47 PM
I became an internet soap fan almost exactly 10 years ago. The SSK story was going on when I first ended up on a message board. I'm telling you this because I remember when I was watching it with my roommates, and one of them (who had also been watching for years) said, "I am so tired of Stefano being behind every single thing that happens on this show." He wasn't even on the show at the time, and they were still using him to blame, lol.
Whoever referred to Stefano as a Deus Ex Machina was spot on.
According to Merriam Webster's dictionary he would be:

"a person or thing (as in fiction or drama) that appears or is introduced suddenly and unexpectedly and provides a contrived solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty."

After all of these years, Stefano still reigns.
That would be me. It's rare I get to actually bring the term up so having Stefano show up inexplicably in the Ejabby pregnancy was welcome simply so I could do so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Mar 22 2014, 07:24 PM
BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 07:00 PM
MissFancyFace
Mar 22 2014, 06:46 PM
leela46
Mar 22 2014, 02:44 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yes! Hope and Aiden are endgame! (Whether anybody likes that or not) MBE is recurring, unlike KA and DC, so I don't see Kayla's role in all this lasting for more than a couple of weeks. Or even for more than a week. We shall see though.

Uncrazy Liam and hook him up with Kayla. Take someone else's man away from them and hook him up with Kayla. As long as he is not Hope's I'd be gung ho for it! LOL
MissFancyFace,that ship has sailed.Did you take a good look at Liam with the camisole,that dead Jack/Dan fantasy,and looking through the window.That is too much crazy to resolve within a reasonable period of time.Kayla will be eighty before anyone can get rid of all that crazy Liam has going for him.He is the best psychopath I have seen since Norman Bates.
Oh crap! Are you serious? I didn't watch those scenes, I don't watch any scenes/episodes unless it involves Hope/Haiden/Ciara. But just reading your description of Liam, that IS creepy! WAY TOO creepy for Sweetness!

Ok then, why not go back to exploring the possibilities of Abe and Kayla? Alot of posters here seemed to ship them at the first hint of a Kabe pairing the last time he shared a scene with Kayla. I believe it was at the pub and Hope was there too.

Like I said above your post, pair Kayla with anybody else's man BUT Hope's.
You really need to clench your teeth and take a good look at Liam so you know whats in store for Jennifer and anyone else who gets in his way.It's worth it.There aren't that many scenes but they are telling.He is straight up BSC.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 08:22 PM
happyphairy
BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 06:56 PM
happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 06:18 PM
Oh sh-t,poor poor Abby.She is already paying for EJ's sins must she also pay for the sins of Kim,Kanye,and Vogue.Give her a break.I think she is pregnant.
im staring at the kimye vogue cover right now and gaining strength for my ejabby take down - pregnant or not it's going to be messy
you better start arming yourself Beebee, im not taking any prisoners next week - you've been warned LOL

Posted Image
LOL!!!I have my dictionary and my thesaurus and I plan to get plenty of rest before posting.I am taking heed of that warning.I already know what's in store for Abby based on the comments for the spoiler photos.Let the battle begin.Looking forward to Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday. :)
Lol let the games begin!!! ha ha ha
dont forget adding a cool cloth to your routine...it does wonders for the mind :)

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Never have to be on a movie screen to be the leading lady in all my dreams...

BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 08:26 PM
MissFancyFace
BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 07:00 PM
MissFancyFace
Mar 22 2014, 06:46 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
MissFancyFace,that ship has sailed.Did you take a good look at Liam with the camisole,that dead Jack/Dan fantasy,and looking through the window.That is too much crazy to resolve within a reasonable period of time.Kayla will be eighty before anyone can get rid of all that crazy Liam has going for him.He is the best psychopath I have seen since Norman Bates.
Oh crap! Are you serious? I didn't watch those scenes, I don't watch any scenes/episodes unless it involves Hope/Haiden/Ciara. But just reading your description of Liam, that IS creepy! WAY TOO creepy for Sweetness!

Ok then, why not go back to exploring the possibilities of Abe and Kayla? Alot of posters here seemed to ship them at the first hint of a Kabe pairing the last time he shared a scene with Kayla. I believe it was at the pub and Hope was there too.

Like I said above your post, pair Kayla with anybody else's man BUT Hope's.
You really need to clench your teeth and take a good look at Liam so you know whats in store for Jennifer and anyone else who gets in his way.It's worth it.There aren't that many scenes but they are telling.He is straight up BSC.
Damn! Sounds like having to sit through anything involving Jennibore might be worth it this time. I'll definately check out those Liam scenes! :popcorn: Thanks for the heads up! :)

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Of COURSE, it was Liam having a fantasy when Jennifer looked at Jack's picture. For it to happen in reality, Jennifer would have to remember she had a husband that she loved for 20+ years.

Oh, my bad. I guess she was too badly burned to remember or something.

:offs:

DOOLette
Member Avatar

Tripp
Mar 22 2014, 08:25 PM
DOOLette
Mar 22 2014, 06:08 PM
lysie
Mar 22 2014, 02:47 PM
I became an internet soap fan almost exactly 10 years ago. The SSK story was going on when I first ended up on a message board. I'm telling you this because I remember when I was watching it with my roommates, and one of them (who had also been watching for years) said, "I am so tired of Stefano being behind every single thing that happens on this show." He wasn't even on the show at the time, and they were still using him to blame, lol.
Whoever referred to Stefano as a Deus Ex Machina was spot on.
According to Merriam Webster's dictionary he would be:

"a person or thing (as in fiction or drama) that appears or is introduced suddenly and unexpectedly and provides a contrived solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty."

After all of these years, Stefano still reigns.
That would be me. It's rare I get to actually bring the term up so having Stefano show up inexplicably in the Ejabby pregnancy was welcome simply so I could do so.
Thank you Tripp :)

It's a term I was hoping would never go extinct.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 24 2014, 01:16 AM
Always good for a laugh.... :teehee:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 24 2014, 01:27 AM
Supergirlx2
Mar 24 2014, 01:16 AM
Always good for a laugh.... :teehee:
Too true.I hope you are saving these Supergirl so when Sami leaves Salem we can have a montage like showing of the many memorable faces of Sami Brady during 2014.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply