Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 11:49 PM (8,982 Views)
kkratz57
Member Avatar

I think I like watching Days at noon my time (EST) then sit here and hit refresh to see everyone's reactions... :popcorn: :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I like how both Nicole and Eric were shamed and were looking at each other all apologetically. It looked like both of their faults and not one sided.

cord08

I've missed a few days. Have they divulged whether Abby's pregnant or not? That was supposed to be this week, right? Being as they're making such a fuss over the possibility, I'm leaning toward not pregnant.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

It has been nice seeing Abe these past few days, I almost wish they would soras Theo so he could have a storyline.

Lori

And the Ignoble Prize for Fetch Propping goes to Maxine.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,Nick is a prick and Gabi is being stupid,but your fiancée isn't exactly Prince Charming so you don't need to pick on Gabi at every moment.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

cord08
Mar 21 2014, 12:18 PM
I've missed a few days. Have they divulged whether Abby's pregnant or not? That was supposed to be this week, right? Being as they're making such a fuss over the possibility, I'm leaning toward not pregnant.
Thankfully, Abby is not pregnant. :)

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Why would Nick leave to go to the back for coffee when it was right behind him?

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I really hope this is a set up for Eric to completely forgive Nicole when the truth comes out.

Keith
Member Avatar

I guess wedding bells ain't anytime soon for Fetch.

Keith
Member Avatar

Today is the first time I've liked Eric/Nicole since the shred first happened.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Mar 21 2014, 12:24 PM
cord08
Maybe she is!! Maybe she isn't!! U never know with Stefano involved.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I want to see Haiden. They're the only reason I'm continuing to watch this mess of an episode, today.

Keith
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Mar 21 2014, 12:28 PM
I want to see Haiden. They're the only reason I'm continuing to watch this mess of an episode, today.
Seriously. Where's that continuation?

cord08

Deverauxfan
Mar 21 2014, 12:24 PM
cord08
Ah, okay. Thank you. I thought it was headed in that direction.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG Nicole stop whining.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

It really seems different script writers may have different ideas on how stories are moving. It would be nice to have more consistency, although I believe it's better here than on GH at the moment.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Fetch is about to make love. Blindfolds on.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Yes more Liam please.

jewlmc

You've both been burned? More like you both burned other people but whatever.,

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply