Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 11:49 PM (8,925 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

on the scale of creepiness, Liam is now on top of my list.
He knocked off crazy Nick.
Nick is taking too long to show his cards.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I despise how short the scenes are now for the most part. Short Fetch scenes don't bother me at all though. I'd rather none but....

Not Amused

This is really lackluster for a Friday show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

SummerAngel
Mar 21 2014, 12:36 PM
Fetch is about to make love. Blindfolds on.
Does Maxine have a front row seat?

Keith
Member Avatar

Gabi, Sami may have had the idea... but you still were an accessory. Idiot.

jewlmc

I will be a huge Nick fan if he tosses Gabi in the river. Dumb b**ch

Keith
Member Avatar

They are sitting there talking about not being friends and being impossibly cute and flirtatious. Really, Hope and Aiden? Are you that oblivious?

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Did anyone actually eat that pizza?

metitle
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 21 2014, 12:38 PM
I despise how short the scenes are now for the most part. Short Fetch scenes don't bother me at all though. I'd rather none but....
I am extremely thankful for the short Fetch scenes.
It would be better if they weren't shown period.

Keith
Member Avatar

Nicole, I don't think you're actually engaged yet.

Lori

Not happy with the State scenes. When Stefano called her a whore Kate should have left, preferably throwing her drink in his face as she got up. The rest of it seemed pointless anyway.

blueskies
Member Avatar

running about 30 mins behind,

although i'm glad Kate & Stefano aren't eating at the coffee table, I'm annoyed that they're eating at a table in the living room when the DiMansion is supposedly big enough for everyone to have their own wing.

Keith
Member Avatar

And just like that I am loving Ericole again.

Now I'm mad.

Lori

Today's version of Ericole>>>>>yesterday's version of Ericole

badaddiction
Member Avatar

So, um, Sami's worried about Nick's involvement with Gabi will ruin Will and Sonny's life, but not the baby's? OK, Writers, glad to see the happiness of two adults comes before the welfare of an infant.
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 21 2014, 12:52 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 21 2014, 12:50 PM
running about 30 mins behind,

although i'm glad Kate & Stefano aren't eating at the coffee table, I'm annoyed that they're eating at a table in the living room when the DiMansion is supposedly big enough for everyone to have their own wing.
To be fair, I doubt Kate would agreed to eat dinner deeper in the house. She was ready to bail at moment's notice.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Keith
Mar 21 2014, 12:43 PM
They are sitting there talking about not being friends and being impossibly cute and flirtatious. Really, Hope and Aiden? Are you that oblivious?
What do you know? There was a continuation today.

blueskies
Member Avatar

and who was Kate talking to on the phone yesterday? They made it seem like whoever she was having dinner with (aka Stefano) but they switched to Stefano and EJ at the DiMansion during Kate's phone call. Fail for continuity.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Lori
Mar 21 2014, 12:49 PM
Not happy with the State scenes. When Stefano called her a whore Kate should have left, preferably throwing her drink in his face as she got up. The rest of it seemed pointless anyway.
I didn't see the State romance years so I'm just feeling "ew"

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Lori
Mar 21 2014, 12:23 PM
And the Ignoble Prize for Fetch Propping goes to Maxine.
Uh, IDK the award for :yuk: propping could go to Jennifer for propping Maxine and Abe! I thought I was gonna hurl pizza chunks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply