Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (3/24/14)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2014, 10:24 PM (3,044 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-32414/2764225

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84azEXHY7nU&list=UUjwwBwsY14DiEJL2mPgP8pw&feature=share
Edited by WillFan, Mar 22 2014, 07:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angelsmile

Have Eric and Nicole even been together long enough for marriage to be an issue?

Marlene

Wow. She sounds so happy. This is going to be such a disaster. Thanks for posting.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wouldn't getting engaged usually include an actual proposal and a ring?

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

This promo is really misleading...lol! I'm sure he learns he can't marry in the church for whatever reason and he is hiding it from Nicole.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hoping that Ericole are headed to the altar with a huge lie hanging over Nicole's head. Because nothing makes a couple more fun to watch than knowing they're going to implode. Sigh...

Kaha
Member Avatar

Weren't they together like.... 5-minutes? When did they get to this stage?

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 21 2014, 11:38 PM
My Guess would be if they are going the wedding route with Eric & Nicole that history, the fact that been together before Eric entered the priest hood years back might be a factor that and the friendship that developed during them working together at the church to explain the spend a which this has occurred. As for the length they've actual been dating that sounds about right.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

Next week JJ proposes to Paige

Posted Image

happyphairy
Member Avatar

Kaha
i read somewhere a long time ago that sometimes people who don't believe in premarital sex might get married sooner than what is necessary so they can then have guilt free sex, especially young adults. lol

Hugo
Member Avatar

I think Eric's issue might be that Nicole wants to get married right away just to have sex with him, while for him marriage is a sacred committement in front of God that can't be rushed. That's probably what he wants to talk about with Father Louis.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

This promo is just weird. It makes me wish that I could see an actual happy Ericole promo at some point, which sadly will never happen.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Hugo
Mar 22 2014, 04:56 AM
I think Eric's issue might be that Nicole wants to get married right away just to have sex with him, while for him marriage is a sacred committement in front of God that can't be rushed. That's probably what he wants to talk about with Father Louis.
I agree.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I hate this show so much sometimes...ericole were perfect and then they threw in the shredded evidence. Sigh

Holaamigas

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 12:24 AM
Next week JJ proposes to Paige

Posted Image
I love your Oprah pic! Just made me crack up!

WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84azEXHY7nU&list=UUjwwBwsY14DiEJL2mPgP8pw&feature=share

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Um, LOL? Since when did this relationship that only really started a few weeks ago, turn to the marriage level? I mean, when has there even been a proposal, much less any comfirmation form either one of them that they would like to commit that way? Screams plot-point to me.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The amount of weddings and marriage talk on this show is really starting to get ridiculous.

Kate S.
Member Avatar

You know, credit where credit's due, I do like SC's blank expression in this promo...Granted, I'm not sure why Daniel is the default go-to sounding board for both Eric & Nicole, but hey... :shrug:

Also, it's interesting how just adding one prop (the Mary statue) adds a whole new character to the park set. Maybe they should get a Quetzalcoatl statue too. You know, in case they ever want to do an Aztec ruins plot.

camera shy

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 12:42 AM
Kaha
i read somewhere a long time ago that sometimes people who don't believe in premarital sex might get married sooner than what is necessary so they can then have guilt free sex, especially young adults. lol
That' why you had people like Elizabeth Taylor get married about seven times because in her era couples were supposs to be married when having sex. She probably had sex outside of marrage too, but I think they felt the need to be married if they were going to enter into a sexual relationship. I think it was Debbie Reynolds who said if she could go back in time to when she was a young woman, she would have had a lot more affairs. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply