Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (3/24/14)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2014, 10:24 PM (3,116 Views)
Ocean

WillFan
Mar 21 2014, 10:24 PM
Thanks WillFan for posting it. I just don't get why dr tan has to be involved in ericole story which is I'm not fan of dr tan or ericole ,but I'm nicole fan and always love her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Everybody getting married?Who next?

Kaha
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Mar 22 2014, 10:09 AM
Theresa and Brady (they're going to Vegas)
JJ and Paige -- because JJ couldn't be any more boring or less interesting now that he became a young, male version of his mother.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

tomsawyer
Mar 21 2014, 11:20 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hoping that Ericole are headed to the altar with a huge lie hanging over Nicole's head. Because nothing makes a couple more fun to watch than knowing they're going to implode. Sigh...
It can be a double wedding with Sami and EJ, and Nick or Kristen or Stefano or whoever can start dropping photo bombs all over the place............

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I realize this is a rather pointless question with this regime, but seriously---why on earth are couples on this show rushing to the alter after being together a scant few months? First Bristen, now Ericole? Ye Gods, there are SO MANY important and vital beats to any couple's journey together they are blazing right past without even stopping. The great couples of the past, like Steve/Kayla, Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, Shane/Kim, John/Marlena, had at least a good year or two, sometimes more, of oftentimes intense emotional drama and outside forces interfering (some taking the form of kick-ass adventures like the Cruise of Deception and Stockholm) before they said I Do. And especially with Ericole there's a ton of issues they could mine that could generate good drama over the next year.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Mar 22 2014, 11:31 AM.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Mar 22 2014, 06:32 AM
I hate this show so much sometimes...ericole were perfect and then they threw in the shredded evidence. Sigh
You now they could have so easily gone the route of Nicole turning in the evidence she found, clearing Eric's name, Marlena and Sami putting on a few pounds having to eat crow and then Eric is really face with the truth, does he want to marry Nicole or stay a priest? He chooses the priesthood, Nicole moves on to someone else and then Eric realized that he made the wrong chose and wants Nicole back. But here we go with the same old, tired warn out beaten path for Nicole.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Aiden and Hope
Theresa and Brady
JJ and Bev or Paige.
Ben and Abby
Rafe and Jordan

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by LovinXtina, Mar 22 2014, 02:08 PM.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oh and snowing fan, can't wait for OUAT tomorrow!

happyphairy
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 22 2014, 09:15 AM
happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 12:42 AM
Kaha
Mar 21 2014, 11:38 PM
Weren't they together like.... 5-minutes? When did they get to this stage?
i read somewhere a long time ago that sometimes people who don't believe in premarital sex might get married sooner than what is necessary so they can then have guilt free sex, especially young adults. lol
That' why you had people like Elizabeth Taylor get married about seven times because in her era couples were supposs to be married when having sex. She probably had sex outside of marrage too, but I think they felt the need to be married if they were going to enter into a sexual relationship. I think it was Debbie Reynolds who said if she could go back in time to when she was a young woman, she would have had a lot more affairs. :D
come to find out he has a small penis.....buyer's remorse LOL

but i'm certain nicole is giddy because she will finally have THE SEX. remember the last time she got some was with that Hobo Vargas, and you are only as good as your last lay! as for eric im suprised he is not more traumatized because he was RAPED. him and sami can bond over being raped by the dimeras.

as for debbie reynolds, she should have spent her time travelling defriending elizabeth taylor
Edited by happyphairy, Mar 22 2014, 02:22 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I love Ericole, but I am sad Nicole is messing with the relationship.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

LovinXtina
Mar 22 2014, 02:06 PM
Snowing Fan
Aiden and Hope
Theresa and Brady
JJ and Bev or Paige.
Ben and Abby
Rafe and Jordan
Will & Sonny have been together a year and have knowing each other longer, they meet , were introduce by Abby in June of 2011 the day Will graduated high school (So at least with that there is a bit of time and a bit of obsctles they've been through to this point)
But Eric & Nicole despite history there is a bit of rushing there.

Kaha
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 22 2014, 03:45 PM
LovinXtina
Snowing Fan
Aiden and Hope
Theresa and Brady
JJ and Bev or Paige.
Ben and Abby
Rafe and Jordan
Will & Sonny have been together a year and have knowing each other longer, they meet , were introduce by Abby in June of 2011 the day Will graduated high school (So at least with that there is a bit of time and a bit of obsctles they've been through to this point)
They're rushing considering he's still dealing with the trauma of rape and the loss of his reputation and vocation.

Despite their history he doesn't know her enough. Just few months ago he thought she was capable of raping him. I am just not sure if he's with her because he feels guilty about his accusation, she loves him or because he feels gratitude because she put her life at risk for him. And how much does Nicole really love Eric since she's okay with his lose of reputation and his anguish over the rape.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 22 2014, 03:54 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 22 2014, 03:45 PM
LovinXtina
Snowing Fan
Aiden and Hope
Theresa and Brady
JJ and Bev or Paige.
Ben and Abby
Rafe and Jordan
They're rushing considering he's still dealing with the trauma of rape and the loss of his reputation and vocation.

Despite their history he doesn't know her enough. Just few months ago he thought she was capable of raping him. I am just not sure if he's with her because he feels guilty about his accusation, she loves him or because he feels gratitude because she put her life at risk for him. And how much does Nicole really love Eric since she's okay with his lose of reputation and his anguish over the rape.
I can't figure out Eric & Nicole as a pairing either, however you have a point if viewer can't figure then out as a couple how should Eric be able to at this point. Also Nicole seems to want marriage mostly due to the issue of wanting to have sex with Eric and he said he wouldn't with out being married.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I'm still holding out faith that once the lie is out, and they break up for a bit...the writers will hopefully begin to redeem her character again and then eventually my couple can get back together. There is so much chemistry between them, and the actors are what is keeping me interested... Not the terrible plot point writing. I don't see a wedding till maybe November for Eric and Nicole. Out of all the new couples.. They are the most rootable along with Aiden and Hope. Dannifer ? God no! Thrady? No way in hell if Kristen is coming back.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OMG this show is the equivalent of bad sex.

They tease you & make you think it's going to be really good.

And it end up being a big letdown & a sticky mess.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

This promo is kinda weird. It makes me believe that Eric said that he wanted to marry Nicole, but didn't actually propose to her. I don't know it feels off to me, lol.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SoapGal1
Mar 22 2014, 04:27 PM
OMG this show is the equivalent of bad sex.

They tease you & make you think it's going to be really good.

And it end up being a big letdown & a sticky mess.
I frigging love this analogy.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

you know i wouldnt mind brady and theresa getting married - theresa can be the brains of the whole outfit and maybe brady can stop abusing poor maggie, it bothers me so much

i made this for maggie, im worried :-/

Posted Image

DOOLette
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Mar 22 2014, 11:29 AM
I realize this is a rather pointless question with this regime, but seriously---why on earth are couples on this show rushing to the alter after being together a scant few months? First Bristen, now Ericole? Ye Gods, there are SO MANY important and vital beats to any couple's journey together they are blazing right past without even stopping. The great couples of the past, like Steve/Kayla, Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, Shane/Kim, John/Marlena, had at least a good year or two, sometimes more, of oftentimes intense emotional drama and outside forces interfering (some taking the form of kick-ass adventures like the Cruise of Deception and Stockholm) before they said I Do. And especially with Ericole there's a ton of issues they could mine that could generate good drama over the next year.
Welllllllllllllllllllllllll, maybe it's the wardrobe department.

They've besieged us with leather, ugly print pants...maybe it's time for them to gift us with bridal gowns. Kleinfeld, anyone?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply