Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (3/24/14)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2014, 10:24 PM (3,198 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 02:13 PM
camera shy
Mar 22 2014, 09:15 AM
happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 12:42 AM
Kaha
Mar 21 2014, 11:38 PM
Weren't they together like.... 5-minutes? When did they get to this stage?
i read somewhere a long time ago that sometimes people who don't believe in premarital sex might get married sooner than what is necessary so they can then have guilt free sex, especially young adults. lol
That' why you had people like Elizabeth Taylor get married about seven times because in her era couples were supposs to be married when having sex. She probably had sex outside of marrage too, but I think they felt the need to be married if they were going to enter into a sexual relationship. I think it was Debbie Reynolds who said if she could go back in time to when she was a young woman, she would have had a lot more affairs. :D
come to find out he has a small penis.....buyer's remorse LOL

but i'm certain nicole is giddy because she will finally have THE SEX. remember the last time she got some was with that Hobo Vargas, and you are only as good as your last lay! as for eric im suprised he is not more traumatized because he was RAPED. him and sami can bond over being raped by the dimeras.

as for debbie reynolds, she should have spent her time travelling defriending elizabeth taylor
Nicole didn't get any sex from Vargas,she called him Eric,they got into an argument and she left.Believe or not,Nicole's last sex was with EJ.How long ago was that? No wonder she is trying to get Eric to give in although it is stupid given that his last time he had sexual intercourse was when he was raped.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 21 2014, 11:38 PM
Weren't they together like.... 5-minutes? When did they get to this stage?
I think when one of the people decide that you are going to wait until after you get married to have sex it usually speeds the process up slightly.

camera shy

BeeBee
Mar 22 2014, 06:44 PM
happyphairy
camera shy
happyphairy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That' why you had people like Elizabeth Taylor get married about seven times because in her era couples were supposs to be married when having sex. She probably had sex outside of marrage too, but I think they felt the need to be married if they were going to enter into a sexual relationship. I think it was Debbie Reynolds who said if she could go back in time to when she was a young woman, she would have had a lot more affairs. :D

but i'm certain nicole is giddy because she will finally have THE SEX. remember the last time she got some was with that Hobo Vargas, and you are only as good as your last lay! as for eric im suprised he is not more traumatized because he was RAPED. him and sami can bond over being raped by the dimeras.

as for debbie reynolds, she should have spent her time travelling defriending elizabeth taylor
Nicole didn't get any sex from Vargas,she called him Eric,they got into an argument and she left.Believe or not,Nicole's last sex was with EJ.How long ago was that? No wonder she is trying to get Eric to give in although it is stupid given that his last time he had sexual intercourse was when he was raped.
I think Nicole's last time was with Brady after he broke up with Kristen the first time around.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 22 2014, 06:52 PM
BeeBee
happyphairy
camera shy

I think Nicole's last time was with Brady after he broke up with Kristen the first time around.
Good lord , i cant keep up - who hasnt nicole slept with?

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Mar 22 2014, 04:22 PM
I'm still holding out faith that once the lie is out, and they break up for a bit...the writers will hopefully begin to redeem her character again .
Oh I hope not! Redeemed Nicole is almost as mind-numbing boring as Redeemed EJ. I'm glad she's not switching babies or going with a guy for his money anymore, but in no way do I want to see "good girl" Nicole. "Carrie-lite" Sami SUCKED & "Carrie-lite" Nicole would be even worse! :sleep:

lysie
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Mar 22 2014, 07:12 PM
AmbernOK
Mar 22 2014, 04:22 PM
I'm still holding out faith that once the lie is out, and they break up for a bit...the writers will hopefully begin to redeem her character again .
Oh I hope not! Redeemed Nicole is almost as mind-numbing boring as Redeemed EJ. I'm glad she's not switching babies or going with a guy for his money anymore, but in no way do I want to see "good girl" Nicole. "Carrie-lite" Sami SUCKED & "Carrie-lite" Nicole would be even worse! :sleep:
Redeemed doesn't have to mean good girl.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
happyphairy
camera shy
happyphairy

LOL poor Eric, he needs therapy clearly and he needs to be single so he can deal with all the life changes he has experienced over the last year - used, abused, defrocked and shunned by the public but oh look theres brady hogging all the self pity spotlight and whining for the 1000th time because the woman EVERYBODY WARNED HIM ABOUT screwed him over.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Something struck me when Eric once again said, "I just want to spend the rest of my life with you" for a second time. Something tells me that was deliberate of the writers. And now we have Eric making a phone call to Fr. Louis asking about "if there can be no future with Nicole, he needs to know". I think all along Eric knew the church might not allow him to marry Nicole for whatever reason they want to give: Most likely is no proof of his innocence of rape. So, Eric told Nicole that he loved her and wants to be with her forever, but now marriage is being brought as to the only way they can make love. He is absolutely torn by this. I think he wants to marry her, but he may not be able to and he doesn't want to lead her on. However, setting a wedding date worried him because it made it all real in that he can't just spend the rest of his life with her: He needs to marry her. YIKES!!

Kaha
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Mar 22 2014, 10:18 PM
Something struck me when Eric once again said, "I just want to spend the rest of my life with you" for a second time. Something tells me that was deliberate of the writers. And now we have Eric making a phone call to Fr. Louis asking about "if there can be no future with Nicole, he needs to know". I think all along Eric knew the church might not allow him to marry Nicole for whatever reason they want to give: Most likely is no proof of his innocence of rape. So, Eric told Nicole that he loved her and wants to be with her forever, but now marriage is being brought as to the only way they can make love. He is absolutely torn by this. I think he wants to marry her, but he may not be able to and he doesn't want to lead her on. However, setting a wedding date worried him because it made it all real in that he can't just spend the rest of his life with her: He needs to marry her. YIKES!!
I don't get why would the church have a say whether he wants to marry Nicole or not? He's not a priest anymore. And why would they even regulate his marriage if he's no longer a priest.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 22 2014, 10:35 PM
AmbernOK
I don't get why would the church have a say whether he wants to marry Nicole or not? He's not a priest anymore. And why would they even regulate his marriage if he's no longer a priest.
I'm not Catholic, so I don't know the rules, but maybe he is still not in good standing with the church because they still think he was a willing party with Kristen. Eric thinks that marrying Nicole is what is right, but the church may not be able to marry them. Maybe a Catholic can chime in about fallen priests.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Mar 22 2014, 10:53 PM
Kaha
AmbernOK
I'm not Catholic, so I don't know the rules, but maybe he is still not in good standing with the church because they still think he was a willing party with Kristen. Eric thinks that marrying Nicole is what is right, but the church may not be able to marry them. Maybe a Catholic can chime in about fallen priests.
Maybe Nicole is not Catholic?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 06:10 PM
you know i wouldnt mind brady and theresa getting married - theresa can be the brains of the whole outfit and maybe brady can stop abusing poor maggie, it bothers me so much

i made this for maggie, im worried :-/

Posted Image
LMAO. This is hysterical. On a related note, I need more Remigail banners from you.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 22 2014, 11:06 PM
AmbernOK
Kaha
AmbernOK
I thought everyone in Salem is Catholic. Maybe not the Kiriakis family, but they still go to mass.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 22 2014, 11:10 PM
Halloween Family
AmbernOK
Kaha

I thought everyone in Salem is Catholic. Maybe not the Kiriakis family, but they still go to mass.
No, I thought the Horton family was not Catholic either. Just the Brady's and Dimeras. Maybe the H'dez's too.

I don't think Nicole is Catholic. I would assume an employee doesn't have to be Catholic to work for the church.

Kaha
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 07:11 PM
camera shy
BeeBee
happyphairy

Lots of guys. JJ, Rory, T, Will, Sonny, Stefano (I am assuming), Rafe, Abe. I think that's it.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 06:10 PM
you know i wouldnt mind brady and theresa getting married - theresa can be the brains of the whole outfit and maybe brady can stop abusing poor maggie, it bothers me so much

i made this for maggie, im worried :-/

Posted Image
LMAO. This is hysterical. On a related note, I need more Remigail banners from you.
Lol as BeeBee can attest, i do my best work when im angry, there was just too much ejami goodness this last week - i was too happy to be inspired :D :D

concerned
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 07:11 PM
camera shy
BeeBee
happyphairy

Of the current male characters.

Abe
John
Stefano
Aiden
Liam
Will
Sonny
T
Rafe
Nick

and none of the Teen set

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

can this show continue to get more idiotic? Seriously....Thet have systematically destroyed Nicole, Jack, John.....now even Marlena in favor of stupid contrived stories that somehow all lead to Taniel. ugh

specialcases
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 22 2014, 11:15 PM
Kaha
Halloween Family
AmbernOK

No, I thought the Horton family was not Catholic either. Just the Brady's and Dimeras. Maybe the H'dez's too.

I don't think Nicole is Catholic. I would assume an employee doesn't have to be Catholic to work for the church.
JER made everyone into the God fearing people that they once were....he was kind of obsessed with religion and the dark side

specialcases
Member Avatar

They need to fire TomSell and let DR be collaborative head writers.....cuz clearly we know these characters better than any of those hacks do!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply