Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (3/24/14)
Topic Started: Mar 21 2014, 10:24 PM (3,105 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

So, Eric brings up the topic of marriage and "one hell of a honeymoon" but gets uncomfortable when Nicole wants to know about a wedding date? Well, son, you're the one who brought up the topic in the first place. If he had wanted to date her and see where they went, that is what he should have said from the jump. He was the one claiming to want to spend the rest of his life with her, yada, yada, yada. I love Eric, but he's talking out of both sides of his mouth again.

"I want to be with you, but I didn't get a sign to stay in the priesthood." Talk about confusing...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

specialcases
Mar 23 2014, 12:51 AM
can this show continue to get more idiotic? Seriously....Thet have systematically destroyed Nicole, Jack, John.....now even Marlena in favor of stupid contrived stories that somehow all lead to Taniel. ugh
The fastest character destruction at the altar of the great Fetch must be Liam. He came, he saw, he went psychopath.

Has Days ever had a pair similar to Fetch? They have their very own detractor slyer in Maxine, fairy godmother in Maggie and a constant parade of unworthy interlopers (Chloe, Nicole, Theresa) and now they have their very own psychopath.

MelMel
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 23 2014, 10:27 AM
specialcases
Mar 23 2014, 12:51 AM
can this show continue to get more idiotic? Seriously....Thet have systematically destroyed Nicole, Jack, John.....now even Marlena in favor of stupid contrived stories that somehow all lead to Taniel. ugh
The fastest character destruction at the altar of the great Fetch must be Liam. He came, he saw, he went psychopath.

Has Days ever had a pair similar to Fetch? They have their very own detractor slyer in Maxine, fairy godmother in Maggie and a constant parade of unworthy interlopers (Chloe, Nicole, Theresa) and now they have their very own psychopath.
Don't forget their pom pom bearning cheerleaders in JJ and Abby, and the waving/cooing gallery in the nursing staff :rolleyes:

ETA: and how can we forget Anne.
Edited by MelMel, Mar 23 2014, 11:29 AM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

As far as I'm aware they could get married, but not in a RC Church due to Nicole being divorced a couple of times.

marybee50
Member Avatar

jaygal
Mar 23 2014, 11:43 AM
As far as I'm aware they could get married, but not in a RC Church due to Nicole being divorced a couple of times.
You are correct.Unless Nicole can get her divorces annulled,the Catholic Church will not allow them to get married in a church or recognize them.Some people,i.e. the Kennedys,have had divorces changed even though they have children.Money and who you are certainly seem to have some affect on the Catholic Church's rules.lol

And,yes,I'm a lapsed Catholic.

concerned
Member Avatar

marybee50
Mar 23 2014, 12:30 PM
jaygal
Mar 23 2014, 11:43 AM
You are correct.Unless Nicole can get her divorces annulled,the Catholic Church will not allow them to get married in a church or recognize them.Some people,i.e. the Kennedys,have had divorces changed even though they have children.Money and who you are certainly seem to have some affect on the Catholic Church's rules.lol

And,yes,I'm a lapsed Catholic.
My husband's father got the marriage to his mum annulled (after four children).

concerned
Member Avatar

But back to Eric and Nicole.

Eric knows Nicole's past.
Eric knows the churches views on things.
He must have known the chances of getting married in the church were pretty low when he first started swinging hands with her.

Sometimes Eric is almost as stupid as Sami.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Mar 23 2014, 12:00 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 22 2014, 11:10 PM
happyphairy
Mar 22 2014, 06:10 PM
you know i wouldnt mind brady and theresa getting married - theresa can be the brains of the whole outfit and maybe brady can stop abusing poor maggie, it bothers me so much

i made this for maggie, im worried :-/

Posted Image
LMAO. This is hysterical. On a related note, I need more Remigail banners from you.
Lol as BeeBee can attest, i do my best work when im angry, there was just too much ejami goodness this last week - i was too happy to be inspired :D :D
I knew something extreme had occured when happyfairy posted having enjoyed Jennifer and Daniel.After seeing the comments to the spoiler pictures I saw happyfairy had returned to "normal" :).I knew the "Kim/Kanye/Vogue effect had worn off so I decided to add Abby to my prayer list,the one to the soap gods.I have a feeling she is going to need a lot of them.Okay happyphairy,I think Abby and I are ready for the week ahead.
Edited by BeeBee, Mar 23 2014, 07:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply