Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 3/24-3/28; This week's guest cast...
Topic Started: Mar 24 2014, 01:26 PM (834 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 3/24/14-Friday 3/28/14

Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Brendan Coughlin - Tad Stevens
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Jade Harlow - Sheryl Connors
Larry Poindexter - Father Louis
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason always look forward to seeing this list excited to see MBE, Wally and Larry :)

sillibella
Member Avatar

Justin, Tad and Lucas! At last this week starts to show promise of being at least a bit entertaining...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really like this guest list. Better than a lot of the contract actors actually.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 24 2014, 01:57 PM
Justin, Tad and Lucas! At last this week starts to show promise of being at least a bit entertaining...
Think about that group is a good sign that we might get some kind of Will & Sonny scenes that aren't just Marlena or Nick also... I know we saw Lucas with Sheryl & Lucas... it about time we got some storyline that might lead to someone other the Nicole/ Eric... EJ/Sami ... EJ/Abby or Daniel/ Jennifer even if something to go along with those over told storylines... and with Eric & Nicole I don't mind them but the current s/l for them isn't well written and add the high air time to that we need something worth watching. :)
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Mar 24 2014, 02:13 PM.

BradyB

The guest list is looking great this week!! I wish Wally, Bryan and MBE would get a contract!!
Edited by BradyB, Mar 24 2014, 08:38 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

BradyB
Mar 24 2014, 08:37 PM
The guest list is looking great this week!! I wish Wally, Bryan and MBE would get a contract!!
I don't know about they other two but I know for a fact that Wally Kurth isn't on contract so he can do both Days & GH or Days and other projects.

Kriss4

Kayla! Kayla! Kayla!

stormymac
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 24 2014, 08:49 PM
BradyB
I don't know about they other two but I know for a fact that Wally Kurth isn't on contract so he can do both Days & GH or Days and other projects.
How do you know that for a fact? Have you talked to him at a Meet & Greet and he's said that? I've heard John Aniston doesn't want a contract because he likes working only when he wants to, but I haven't heard Wally say that. From most of the interviews I've seen, Wally would love it if Days would use him more. Just because he goes to GH every once in a while and has other projects, that doesn't mean he wouldn't sign a contract with Days or GH if it were offered. It could mean that he has a family to support so, because he doesn't have a contract with either show, he takes on other projects to keep working.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Wally and MBE? We've had too little of them this year. Yay!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Mar 24 2014, 10:05 PM
Too little Wally?? How about no Wally at all....this will be his first appearance of 2014 this week. It's about time Justin showed up. :)

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

stormymac
Mar 24 2014, 09:19 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 24 2014, 08:49 PM
BradyB
How do you know that for a fact? Have you talked to him at a Meet & Greet and he's said that? I've heard John Aniston doesn't want a contract because he likes working only when he wants to, but I haven't heard Wally say that. From most of the interviews I've seen, Wally would love it if Days would use him more. Just because he goes to GH every once in a while and has other projects, that doesn't mean he wouldn't sign a contract with Days or GH if it were offered. It could mean that he has a family to support so, because he doesn't have a contract with either show, he takes on other projects to keep working.
I read what is up on his twitter account... and I've read interview that I know he is recurring on Days & GH however in an interview last year he said he also picks up other projects from time to time... and I don't know the last time he did it but the time he been of Days episodes I am guessing that he picked up another role of some kind... Well Wally did say he'd love if Days would use them more he was very specific about the reason he went OFF contract which was to do other projects if he wasn't typing with either Days or GH
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Mar 25 2014, 12:26 AM.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 24 2014, 11:43 PM
Keith
Too little Wally?? How about no Wally at all....this will be his first appearance of 2014 this week. It's about time Justin showed up. :)
I'm glad he's at least showing up now. It was getting to the point where I was wondering if he was even going to be at his son's wedding.

michr544125

Thanks Jason. Cant' believe I'm seeing Justin's name mentioned!

pagraves
Member Avatar

I'm strangely excited about seeing Father Louis again.

Hope we see more of Kayla and Justin, too!

Keith
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 24 2014, 11:43 PM
Keith
I know! And this means still no shared screen time for Justin and Adrienne. No me gusta...but I'll take some Wally. Maybe they can mention him visiting his other boys.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply