Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week April 7th; *updated 3/31*
Topic Started: Mar 26 2014, 10:39 AM (29,646 Views)
MelMel
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

EJ is stunned when someone reveals that they know about his affair with Abigail
Expand

Lucas and Sheryl finally give into their feelings

Liam causes a major scandal for Daniel at the hospital

JJ and Paige grow closer, which makes Bev very unhappy

Abe comforts Maxine

Nicole grows suspicious of Liam

**Update**

Monday ("Affairs")
EJ discovers that someone knows about his affair; Brady seeks information about Theresa

Tuesday ("Giving In")
Lucas and Sheryl give into their feelings; Hope overhears an intense conversation; Ben flirts with Abigail; JJ asks Paige out on a date.

Wednesday ("Opening Up")
Liam figures out a way to destroy Jennifer and Daniel's relationship; Sheryl threatens Kate; Rafe tries to get Jordan to open up about her past.by

Thursday ("Scandal")
Liam causes a major scandal at the hospital; Eric gives Nicole good news; Hope rescues Chase from a scary situation; JJ and Paige grow closer.

Friday ("Suspicions")
Nicole grows suspicious of Liam; Kayla suspends Daniel; Sami blasts Gabi; Abe comforts Maxine.

Monday, April 7, 2014 
Nicole’s mistake further fuels Marlena’s suspicions.
Hope and Aiden are dismayed when realize they’ll have to continue working together.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Kate makes a mistake that could ruin Lucas and Sheryl’s budding romance.
Hope overhears an intense conversation between Aiden and his son.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Concerns about Gabi arise as Will and Sonny try to enjoy their mini-honeymoon.

Friday, April 11, 2014
Abe comforts Maxine and they grow closer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

Finally some movement in this Ejabby storyline. I'm so over it and I know we'll all have to wait till May for the real blowout! And Maxie getting action soon with Abe?!? WOO!! And yay Lucas !

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

OMG is Lucas going to get laid and then the shit hits the fan, chick finds out that she was brought here for a purpose and Lucas knew and didn't tell and she leaves....

this show...pisses me off soooo much....

but anyway..Lucas gets laid! with my luck it's just a kiss.

**LL counting 9 months from April** I guess if they really want to keep Lucas around they can by bringing Sheryl back after having had her baby.....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 26 2014, 11:03 AM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2014, 11:02 AM
OMG is Lucas going to get laid and then the shit hits the fan, chick finds out that she was brought here for a purpose and Lucas knew and didn't tell and she leaves....

Sami will probably ruin it for him before the Sheryl gets a chance to hear the truth.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Halloween Family
Mar 26 2014, 11:08 AM
LuvingLumi

Sami will probably ruin it for him before the Sheryl gets a chance to hear the truth.
What would she do though? You think she finds out about why Kate brought Sheryl to Salem? I can't see that.....

jwsel
Member Avatar

I hope they don't make Bev a desperate/stalker type. It would be nice to have a young woman on the show who doesn't go batshit crazy whenever she doesn't get a guy.
Edited by jwsel, Mar 26 2014, 11:17 AM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2014, 11:11 AM
Halloween Family
LuvingLumi

What would she do though? You think she finds out about why Kate brought Sheryl to Salem? I can't see that.....
That would require Sami to have a brain so I don't see that either. I'm thinking Sami starts getting really friendly with Lucas and Sheryl doesn't want to get caught up in that mess. Hasn't Jade already stopped taping? Is that confirmed or just rumored? I can't remember.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

• EJ is stunned when someone reveals that they know about his affair with Abigail
  • Lucas and Sheryl finally give into their feelings
  • Liam causes a major scandal for Daniel at the hospital
  • JJ and Paige grow closer, which makes Bev very unhappy
  • Abe comforts Maxine
  • Nicole grows suspicious of Liam
  • First of all, I am totally loving creepy crazy Liam for going after Dr. Tan (oops, I meant Dr. Dan). I need for Fetch to be off my screen stat and permanent.
  • Second, I think we might see the ballsy EJ coming to life soon. Because whenever he feels threatened, he tends to get more and more evil and vindictive. So I say bring it.
  • Third, JJ has become a replica of his mother and sister (very judgmental) and so I jump off the JJ ship sometime ago. So I don't give a crap about what he does.
  • Fourth, I don't know but I missed the version of Nicole that used to be a schemer. Now she is a totally different person. I loved the assertive Nicole.
  • Finally, Lucas/Sheryl - their coming together feels like Rafe/Jordan. Which is blah to me.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The only thing I want to know if lucas will get laid or not

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Halloween Family
Mar 26 2014, 11:19 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 26 2014, 11:11 AM
Halloween Family
LuvingLumi

That would require Sami to have a brain so I don't see that either. I'm thinking Sami starts getting really friendly with Lucas and Sheryl doesn't want to get caught up in that mess. Hasn't Jade already stopped taping? Is that confirmed or just rumored? I can't remember.
They are expected to have enough interaction at Wilson's wedding so I can see Sheryl looking at them and wondering what might be going on, especially if Lucas brings Sheryl as his date which is to be expected, but I can't see Sheryl leaving back to Alabama simply because she sees Lucas and his ex wife being friendly at their son's wedding....I still think she finds out what Kate planned and Lucas was in on....

Rosebud
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Expand

Elvis is more of an idiot than I thought. Wonder if he'll try to kill this person? But finally some movement in this. Can't wait for Sami to find out and spontaneously combust! :sweet:

Fine, but I didn't know they had feelings for each other. What? They've had about 5 minutes if scenes together on screen?

Another scandal for Daniel? His file must take up an entire room at the hospital. And why am I suppose to give a damn?

Ah, another stalker is born. :rolleyes:

Abe comforts Maxine

Noooooo, Abe, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :run:

This story is all over the place and getting ridiculous.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Partnersincrime
Mar 26 2014, 11:21 AM
The only thing I want to know if lucas will get laid or not
You and I are in the same boat...at the rate we are going it looks like Abe might get some from Maxine before Lucas ever gets laid again.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

jwsel
Mar 26 2014, 11:17 AM
I hope they don't make Bev a desperate/stalker type. It would be nice to have a young woman on the show who doesn't go batshit crazy whenever she doesn't get a guy.
Ha! You have lofty dreams, my friend!

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

I wonder who reveals it to EJa bout his affair. Daddy dearest? Nick?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

PhilipCanDoBetter
Mar 26 2014, 11:27 AM
I wonder who reveals it to EJa bout his affair. Daddy dearest? Nick?
LIAM, of course! :blulaugh:

Lil
Member Avatar

MelMel
Mar 26 2014, 10:39 AM
National Enquirer

Expand

Abe comforts Maxine

Oh god....Abe & Maxine :drunk: Poor Abe. They get to be Retch cheerleaders together. What a downgrade from beautiful Lexie. Ugggggh.

Lil
Member Avatar

jwsel
Mar 26 2014, 11:17 AM
Bev is soooooooooooooooooo much better than boring and ugly Paige!

Lil
Member Avatar

Oh and Nicole being suspicious of Liam...OF COURSE!!! Because she too supports and must protect the greatest superest couple EVER in the history of Salem!

DAYS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH NICOLE?!?!?!
Edited by Lil, Mar 26 2014, 11:40 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

You just know Maxine is being comforted over whatever the Daniel scandal is.

Lil
Member Avatar

Seriously...

This show is way too Retch-centric for me. They had a good run for like a minute but now everyone is back to sucking hard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply