Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun Join Laura Wright For a 'Carlypalooza' Tuesday on General Hospital!
Topic Started: Mar 30 2014, 03:17 PM (1,104 Views)
thepadange

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2014/03/29/exclusive-sarah-brown-and-tamara-braun-join-laura-wright-for-a-carlypalooza-tuesday-on-ge
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

presley23
Member Avatar

Looking forward to this, hope it's not a blink and you miss it moment.

King
Member Avatar

This is actually a fun idea. I like it! LOL.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Tamara is my favorite Carly. I cant wait to see her on screen again.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, this will show how poorly Carly was cast with LW.
Edited by LPS, Mar 31 2014, 01:24 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

another story for the continuation of the anointing of St.Sonny who will never suffer any consequences for shooting AJ, my bag is punishment is Olivia.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sarah Brown :cheer:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 31 2014, 08:18 AM
IMO, this will show how poorly Carly was cast with LW.
VERY interesting possibility ... refreshing the viewers' minds to how good Brown and Braun were.

I didn't watch it yesterday. I'm still on the March 19 episode. I probably won't get around to April 1's show until May 1 at this rate ... but I am looking forward to it.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Loved it! Still like LW the best, but I love all my Carlys. Super fun, creative idea!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

TB was the BEST followed by SB, but IMO LW is horrible & I just can't stand her as Carly. LW is a good actress, but she's not Carly!

BradyB

This was an awesome idea. I really enjoyed how they kept this under wraps and it was cool seeing these past actors.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

3WishGenie
Mar 31 2014, 05:51 PM
Sarah Brown :cheer:
She will always be my fav Carly.

I tuned in for this episode after months of not watching..just to see SJB.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply