Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of March 31st
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 01:51 AM (23,474 Views)
IIttu
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brandi Naugle ‏@mrsbnaugle 8 t
@DeidreHall could you possible give us a spoiler on John and Marlena I've been dying waiting for their reunion

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall 8 t
@mrsbnaugle It'll be a while.

Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can't believe she answered someone, period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 6 2014, 10:49 AM
I think she learned how to use twitter yesterday.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 6 2014, 10:54 AM
DiMeraFan67
Wow, you're right. I just went back and checked. Someone must have coached her up for her Hallmark movie. It was boring as hell to read all of that though. I wonder if she will ever answer Days related tweets because that could get interesting with how honest she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall 3m
Finally having scenes with Kate!!! http://fb.me/3at1WxKDh
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/452881175892066304
Edited by thepadange, Apr 6 2014, 01:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

DiMeraFan67
Apr 6 2014, 11:17 AM
lysie
Apr 6 2014, 10:54 AM
DiMeraFan67
Wow, you're right. I just went back and checked. Someone must have coached her up for her Hallmark movie. It was boring as hell to read all of that though. I wonder if she will ever answer Days related tweets because that could get interesting with how honest she is.
Now someone needs to teach her what live-tweeting a movie means. Most of the tweets were about a jacket and Vancouver. She didn't even mention the movie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 6 2014, 01:55 PM
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall 3m
Finally having scenes with Kate!!! http://fb.me/3at1WxKDh
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/452881175892066304
Nice picture of Deidre and Kate. Two beautiful ladies! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

I love Deidre's friendship with Lauren Koslow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 5 2014, 04:35 PM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 5 2014, 04:19 PM
So do I throw my sandwich at my comp screen to show my anger over this calculated move by DR admin to kill off the like/dislike buttons?
It's not dead. Just in a coma.
I don't think I can remember the last person who died on Days after being in a coma.

In Salem a Coma generally seems to be a good sign of a full recovery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

BeeBee
Apr 6 2014, 02:11 AM
Restless84
Apr 4 2014, 03:46 PM
thepadange
Apr 4 2014, 02:39 PM
Kate looks a lot like Missy. The casting department really did a good here.
I hadn't paid that much attention but in the photograph they do look a lot a like.I think they are just having fun goofing off so I don't have a problem with the pose.I must admit I like Jennifer with Abby and JJ,I just wish they would move her away from Daniel,they are not a good fit.Mostly because of Jack and everyone in Salem being way to concerned with what happens in their relationship.

It looks like I'm the only person who doesn't think MR and KM look like mother and daughter. To each his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 5 2014, 06:47 PM
Mitchapalooza
So do I throw my sandwich at my comp screen to show my anger over this calculated move by DR admin to kill off the like/dislike buttons?
They'll just take it as positive affirmation because of your strong reaction.
This made me laugh. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Marlene
Apr 6 2014, 04:40 PM
BeeBee
Restless84
thepadange
Apr 4 2014, 02:39 PM
Kate looks a lot like Missy. The casting department really did a good here.
I hadn't paid that much attention but in the photograph they do look a lot a like.I think they are just having fun goofing off so I don't have a problem with the pose.I must admit I like Jennifer with Abby and JJ,I just wish they would move her away from Daniel,they are not a good fit.Mostly because of Jack and everyone in Salem being way to concerned with what happens in their relationship.

It looks like I'm the only person who doesn't think MR and KM look like mother and daughter. To each his own.
You're not alone. I don't see it either...like at all. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

lysie
Mitchapalooza
Please don't tell me someone is going to try to dismember it, only to have Sami show up to shoot the dismemberer?
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

concerned
lysie
Mitchapalooza
I don't think I can remember the last person who died on Days after being in a coma.

I'm pretty sure Jan Spears is still in a coma...
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

am103
Apr 6 2014, 05:17 PM
concerned
lysie
Mitchapalooza

I'm pretty sure Jan Spears is still in a coma...
MAN, I miss the dislike button. Good one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

http://instagram.com/p/mUZmqKt86j/ Wow Freddie Smith has lost a lot of weight, he looks good.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Apr 6 2014, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jammy fan

Dreamy
Apr 5 2014, 06:11 PM
Mitchapalooza
Like!
Offline Profile Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 6 2014, 09:58 PM
http://instagram.com/p/mUZmqKt86j/ Wow Freddie Smith has lost a lot of weight, he looks good.
Yeah, he has tweeted about working out and eating healthier in the past couple months. He's looking like he did back when he first joined Days. I think he always looks great though. :wub2:

Posted Image
Edited by sillibella, Apr 7 2014, 03:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

I want to say thank you to everyone who posts pictures and links here.
I love seeing them. :D
Edited by KathyB16, Apr 7 2014, 04:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

sillibella
Apr 6 2014, 04:48 PM
Marlene
BeeBee
Restless84

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepKate Mansi @KateMansi 1m
'Mommy' & me. Happy Friday! @missyreeves4 http://instagram.com/p/mYT_YWQldD/
https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/452167836920987648
Posted Image

You're not alone. I don't see it either...like at all. :shrug:
I'll 3rd it! KM looks nothing like MR or MA. Then again, Shelly Henning looked nothing like MBE or SN, yet she portrayed Steve and Kayla's daughter. LOL

I hope the show doesn't do a half assed job when looking for a SORASed teen/young adult Ciara.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic