Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Memes and Gifs, Week of March 31st
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 02:07 AM (1,899 Views)
sunnyways
Member Avatar

Kimba73
Apr 4 2014, 09:05 AM
DaniBlondy
Apr 4 2014, 12:42 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2014, 10:41 PM
Lol Will's reaction in the 2nd Gif Sonny barely blinks an eye :blulaugh: :laugh:
If you watch the first one though, it looks like he said "Shit" :D
FWIW I thought it looked like Sonny said 'Shit' too. That's what made me laugh at this scene.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

I had previously liked a lot of gifs on this thread. But now that the like/dislike feature has been temporarily(?) disabled by the mods -- all prior likes/dislikes are invisible.

So now I am posting to say thanks to all the tumblr friends!

And a huge thanks to Supergirl!
Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 06:49 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Apr 4 2014, 04:58 PM

I really love this pic of Allie, dancing with Will and Sonny. Just the sort of thing that should happen at a wedding!
Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 06:59 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 4 2014, 06:50 PM
Deverauxfan
Apr 4 2014, 04:58 PM

I really love this pic of Allie, dancing with Will and Sonny. Just the sort of thing that should happen at a wedding!
I know. And I love that the kid they're dancing with is Allie.

I would have liked for Ciara and Allie to be flower girls, but I guess the guys didn't want that.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I wish the show had Lucas dancing with Allie, in addition. I will pretend that it happened during the commercials.

nananana7
Member Avatar

nevermind, image missing
Edited by nananana7, Apr 9 2014, 12:23 AM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 4 2014, 06:59 PM
I wish the show had Lucas dancing with Allie, in addition. I will pretend that it happened during the commercials.
at Will's wedding we actually didn't really see Lucas with Allie ... EJ was walking around with Lucas & Sami's daugher

Kaha
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 4 2014, 09:40 PM
nananana7
at Will's wedding we actually didn't really see Lucas with Allie ... EJ was walking around with Lucas & Sami's daugher
I actually don't see that as a problem. EN is her stepdad and she lives with him so it's natural for them to interact. We we're told at one point Lucas was with Allie in the kitchen....which means the show didn't forget about Allie beings Lucas' daughter.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 4 2014, 09:49 PM
WilSonJAb33
nananana7
I actually don't see that as a problem. EN is her stepdad and she lives with him so it's natural for them to interact. We we're told at one point Lucas was with Allie in the kitchen....which means the show didn't forget about Allie beings Lucas' daughter.
It more about the shows reluctant to show Lucas past a certain point... as you said we had to be told that rather then being shown it...
This has been an issue as of late with the character of Lucas...
But it was good to hear the connection of Lucas and Allie wasn't forget I just kind of felt they should have shown us... but that was just me

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kaha
WilSonJAb33
nananana7
He isn't her stepdad and the things he did caused her to have nightmares.

She cried when he wouldn't let her see her brother.

She screamed when she saw him manhandling and knocking her mother out. She was then left there without an adult, with a mother who wouldn't wake up. That had to be even more frightening for her.

There's a good chance she's heard them screaming at each other in that house at least once.

She should be uncomfortable around him after the way Arnold bullied and frightened her.

Having Allie be perfectly happy around EJ is just more ridicules whitewashing.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 4 2014, 10:03 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2014, 10:37 PM
This pic of Kate is awesome.

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2014, 12:24 AM
Love the interaction between Ciara and her grandpa Victor.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to everythingsalem.tumblr.com

nananana7
Member Avatar

^ oh thank you for posting the tumblr of Lucas' speech!

nananana7
Member Avatar

Just want to post appreciation for the screencaps that Supergirl posted on page 8 of the Thursday thread.
They are awesome.
Check them out here (starting with post #152 and onwards)
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9084753/8
Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 11:21 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 4 2014, 10:01 PM
Kaha
WilSonJAb33
nananana7

She screamed when she saw him manhandling and knocking her mother out. She was then left there without an adult, with a mother who wouldn't wake up. That had to be even more frightening for her.

There's a good chance she's heard them screaming at each other in that house at least once.

She should be uncomfortable around him after the way Arnold bullied and frightened her.

Allie is a child, she's not aware of any of the stuff you're talking about. And EJ is her stepdad to be. He's her mother's partner and the her siblings dad. For that reason alone she's comfortable with him.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 4 2014, 11:21 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 4 2014, 10:01 PM
Kaha
WilSonJAb33

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Allie is a child, she's not aware of any of the stuff you're talking about. And EJ is her stepdad to be. He's her mother's partner and the her siblings dad. For that reason alone she's comfortable with him.
Johnny knows what EJ did with the fake rafes. He was there for the reveal. He told his sister. They both had nightmares about it.

She witnessed Johnny being taken, when they ran into each other on the street, Jonny ran to them, EJ yanked a screaming Johnny back and took him away again and she cried when she couldn't see him. And she witnessed her mother crying

She is aware of all of it.

All of the other kids on the show- Sami, Will, Chelsea, Johnny, Ciara, etc.. at one point or another fought to keep or get their parents together. So if nothing else she should resent EJ and be angry at her mother because she was finally getting her parents together, and it's been ruined and her father hurt.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 4 2014, 11:56 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 4 2014, 11:21 PM
Allie is a child, she's not aware of any of the stuff you're talking about.

There is a long involved discussion of how old the children's characters are supposed to be on page 5 of the twitter thread here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9083626/5/
Apparently the twins Allie and Johnny are slightly younger than Ciara. So Allie is younger than 8.
Probably approximately 6 1/2 years old, but she could be 7 -- although it seems the show is somewhat vague about this.

From my years of experience with children, I would say that Allie would be probably be aware of the tensions in her household and have some memories of EJ's dark side.

I'm not going to argue who is right or wrong regarding the character of EJ. But if the writers were consistent, Allie would remember things. But the writers aren't consistent -- so who knows?

Regardless of whatever all the characters' situations are -- I think all of the characters made an effort to get along that day -- in honor of Will and Sonny.

We can *hope* that on the day of the wedding, Allie was *hopefully* deflected from any focus about Sami's actual torturous relationship history -- so as to *hopefully* be directed to focus on the joy of her big brother Will getting married.

For this week, I personally am choosing to focus on the joy of the WilSon wedding, too.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 5 2014, 04:46 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

When I mentioned my wish that the viewers could have seen Lucas dance with Allie, it was not my intention to start a discussion. I apologize if I inadvertently started something.

This is the gifs thread; and I find it restful to just look at pictures. I usually enjoy viewing this thread a refuge from debates. There isn't any rule about this. It's just how I feel.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 5 2014, 04:47 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to willxsonny.tumblr.com

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to cull3nblaze.tumblr.com

nananana7
Member Avatar

^ LOL love the Sami/Adrienne toast gifs with WilSon's heads going back and forth. Great capturing of the moment!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply