Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (6,917 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: April Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVTRcb3NnE&

Liz and Ric's first wedding.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

AJ is gone and Sonny/Ava sit there like the it was the best decision in the world that Sonny shot him because of Connie. :shrug:
The only person that broke Britt heart was her mother, she should have used her daughter eggs and sperm donor.
Now it back to two men fighting over Liz, again :shame: :headbang: :shrug:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

SCREW YOU RC! :flipoff: Monica loses everyone but Sonny gets to keep everyone, including the child he stole from another man? Such bullshit. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

daysfan2

JDeveraux_91
Mar 31 2014, 04:59 PM
SCREW YOU RC! :flipoff: Monica loses everyone but Sonny gets to keep everyone, including the child he stole from another man? Such bullshit. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
^^ This! ... exactly what I was thinking.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I haven't watched it yet but AJ is really dead...AGAIN??? The assassination of the Quartermaines continues!!! Might as well off Monica and Tracy while their at it that way Sonny can move into the mansion. Ugh.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 31 2014, 05:50 PM
I haven't watched it yet but AJ is really dead...AGAIN??? The assassination of the Quartermaines continues!!! Might as well off Monica and Tracy while their at it that way Sonny can move into the mansion. Ugh.
At this point, it appears that AJ is dead again. I hope that he's not really dead this time, but asshat RC probably killed him off permanently because he's a prick. It was disgraceful today. In between AJ dying, we had freaking Silas bawling over his dead wife that 99% of viewers don't care about. :eyeroll: I thought that Gary Tomlin and the hacks at Days were the worst when it came to treatment of vets and legacy characters, little prick Ron Carlivati (or however the hell his name is spelled) has proved me wrong.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

GH has been such a disappointment. So much with all the focus on the Quartermaines. And Sonny once again will get off scott free. :soapbox:

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91

Not to mentioned that Monica lost a grandchild with Jake and Sonny gets one with Dante/Lulu baby. It just the continuation of the anointing St. Sonny that will never pay for any of his crimes.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

And most likely Carly will help him cover it up,not realizing there helping Connie's real killer.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 31 2014, 11:00 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 31 2014, 10:18 PM
JDeveraux_91

Not to mentioned that Monica lost a grandchild with Jake and Sonny gets one with Dante/Lulu baby. It just the continuation of the anointing St. Sonny that will never pay for any of his crimes.
Oh that's right, Jake was a Quartermaine. I always think of him as Lucky's so I forgot that one. Poor Monica didn't even know Jake was her grandchild until after he died. I can't believe they killed another Q. Didn't RC & Co. insist we were getting more Quartermaines a while back? More bullshit and lies from the hack! :soapbox:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Apr 1 2014, 12:59 PM
natdot99
Mar 31 2014, 10:18 PM
JDeveraux_91

Oh that's right, Jake was a Quartermaine. I always think of him as Lucky's so I forgot that one. Poor Monica didn't even know Jake was her grandchild until after he died. I can't believe they killed another Q. Didn't RC & Co. insist we were getting more Quartermaines a while back? More bullshit and lies from the hack! :soapbox:
I think he meant more Quartermaines to kill off!

natdot99
Member Avatar

So the 51th anniversary was all about St.Sonny and him looking back at his relationship with Carly :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sonny will get found out I'm sure... something like that can't stay a secret lol. Whether he will be punished for it is another story. I get the feeling that Sonny and Ava are going to have to get married to be forced not to testify against each other since they are the only ones who really know what happened.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I will say that GH knows how to celebrate an anniversary 51 years excellent show today. It was fun seeing some of the characters that have left the show again. Tamara Braun and Natalia Livingston there acting was so much better on GH then when they were on DAYS. Unbelievable! And the end of the show was a tear-jerker, I love the staircase into the light that GH does so well. An amazing show!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder why they didn't have Stuart Damon on the show today. Although last time ghost Alan appeared, Stuart Damon didn't look to healthy.

six
Member Avatar

Did anyone else get the feeling the episode was a goodbye to Sonny?

Even though I saw AJ going into the light, part of me is still holding out for a twist. I need someone to yell April Fool's and say GH wouldn't really celebrate an anniversary by killing off a member of its most important family, because no show would be that tacky.

Geno Brady
Member Avatar

I loved today's episode. I was definitely crying with AJ's death and the ghosts. And I loved how they brought back all the other Carlys. Happy anniversary, GH!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Today's show. :sleep:

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Tammy
Apr 1 2014, 03:17 PM
I wonder why they didn't have Stuart Damon on the show today. Although last time ghost Alan appeared, Stuart Damon didn't look to healthy.
I heard Stuart has serious health problems. :(

Today was perfect! This is what GH should be like everyday.

Sarah Brown <3 Tamara Braun <3

I'm sorry but during the Sarah Brown scenes all I saw was Princess Z back from the dead.

Tamara Braun was amazing as amazing as always. I was so disappointed when Laura came back on my screen.

The end montage was good, but a little too cheesy. I'm sorry but Sonny praying and AJ walking up to Heaven? :rolleyes:

LOVED Mac / Felicia / Kevin / Lucy scenes. Bobbie and Scott were great too. I'm all here for Mayor Jones.

Looking at the previews, GH goes back to being shit tomorrow.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

You know what really ticks me off about the writing on this show? For WEEKS, it's been craptastic....so now, it's a special day and the writers decide to bring out the big guns. I'm tired of the Sonny show and have been for YEARS! This show that was on, for the most part, was the Sonny show. The writers have hit the main families in this show and replaced them with newbies...and they are one note.

I have to say that I've lost all respect for this current writing staff. It's one note stuff being written and the veterans get screwed over.

I also felt that it was rather boring.
Edited by talbab1994, Apr 1 2014, 09:12 PM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply