Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (12,030 Views)
cubsgirl
Member Avatar

gtj16
Apr 25 2014, 04:58 PM
After reading this message board I think I am the only one loving gh right now. Love Sonny sleeping with Ava, just adds to the already great drama.
While I wasn't crazy about where it happened, but Sonny having sex with Ava sets up more drama. I am loving AJ taunting Sonny to his breaking point. FOR ONCE Sonny is actually feeling guilt and not the hero. I really hope they don't blame it on his being bipolar. I loved that Morgan right away figured out what happened and that he didn't buy their stupid story. I do hope we get the payoff of Michael confronting Sonny about being the one to shot AJ so Sonny really does lose everything.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will try pairing Morgan and Britt since they are a real life couple? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 27 2014, 02:51 PM
I wonder if they will try pairing Morgan and Britt since they are a real life couple? lol
I did hear they were going to go there with them. This was a rumor I heard a couple months back though.

As for the show, overall, I'm enjoying it, LOL. The sex scenes at the Q crypt were a bit over the top, but it was one of those instances where I wasn't exactly angry they did it. I was shocked as hell, and quite entertained that they had the balls to do that. LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

As if the crypt sex wasn't bad enough, the music during those scenes was horrible! It sounded like video game music lmao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Don't feel sorry for Olivia in regards to Sonny.
Britt thrown back into the Patrina circle, :headbang:
At least Felix/Sabrina/Patrick are acting like adults when it comes to Britt, so that only good thing stemming from the accident.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Kaha
Apr 26 2014, 09:25 PM
CJ127
Apr 26 2014, 09:02 PM
Kaha
Apr 25 2014, 04:00 PM
Sonny is a disgusting piece of shit. Is there anyone left he hasn't betrayed yet? And will Carly continue to cover for him?
I doubt Carly will cover when she finds out about Ava. She hates Ava. Loved how Morgan called Sonny out on his hypocrisy. Sonny had to tell Michael that Morgan knew Miki were not related yet Sonny hasn't told Mikey the truth about killing AJ.
They're setting up for Sonny to have a major mental breakdown and then they'll cart him off to a psychiatric ward for few months. We might not get the satisfaction of Michael telling him off too.
We better get Michael telling him off or I will be pissed. Lol.

Loved Morgan today, especially when he asked Sonny are you insane. Yes Morgan he is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Britt has done some screwed up stuff,but I don't think she caused the accident,I think it has Luke or whoever he is written all over it.
Online Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

today show was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm liking Carly and Franco going all detective.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Robin choosing Jason over being there for Patrick who is worried about his son and being there for her daughter.

Britt and Sabrina getting along,I am actually liking that,Maxie and LuLu hated each other than became friends,then Maxie screwed it up.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 1 2014, 01:48 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

meaghan

Michelle Stafford debuted today as Nina Clay. Welcome to the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I thought I was imagining it!! This is great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 1 2014, 02:18 PM
I thought I was imagining it!! This is great!
I know! I had thought that the rumors were just rumors. Then I saw the red hair as the camera came to the side and I thought, "OMG! It's Phyllis!" With how much they have been talking about her over at Y&R, I was thinking she would go there. Calling Robin Christopher to Y&R! I would have loved Cynthia Watros, but obviously can't go there.

I can't wait to see Nina and Ava go at it. Then get Sam in the mix. Damn it will get good. I am thinking that Sam and Patrick may mix things up a little too. I think I like the chemistry there.

You all messed up AJ's return. Do not bring Jason back. Ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

It was predicted that MS would be cast as Nina, so i don't understand why some fans are shocked that she showed up on GH today. :shrug:
Patrick telling off Robin was long overdue and he should have handed Victor a set of divorce papers when he got done talking to her.
Britt helping with Patrina baby was kind and sweet.
Edited by natdot99, May 1 2014, 02:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

natdot99
May 1 2014, 02:36 PM
Patrick telling off Robin was long overdue and he should have handed Victor a set of divorce papers when he got done talking to her.
I agree with this. Robin's character had been destroyed. There is no way her husband and child would have been in an accident and she would not have returned. They should have left her death or did a recast.

So funny when I saw Michelle Stafford as Nina today - she went in a coma as Phyllis and woke up on General Hospital as Nina :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I didn't read any rumors or spoilers about Michelle,so it surprised me.I never watched her other show so I don't know much about her,I saw her in the movie Double Jeopardy,that's all I have seen her do.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 1 2014, 03:03 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

daysfan2
May 1 2014, 02:46 PM
natdot99
May 1 2014, 02:36 PM
I agree with this. Robin's character had been destroyed. There is no way her husband and child would have been in an accident and she would not have returned. They should have left her death or did a recast.

So funny when I saw Michelle Stafford as Nina today - she went in a coma as Phyllis and woke up on General Hospital as Nina :blulaugh:
That is what bugs me about Kim just bouncing in and out,it just ruins the character,I used to love her and I understand helping a friend,but I don't understand picking a friend over your child and a husband who really needs you.
Online Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

They should have given Robin a better exit to explain why she couldn't come back. It's a creative failure to use what they had to use to tell a satisfying story.

They should have done the difficult thing and sent Emma off with her. There is no way she would have left her baby behind, but they refuse to make those difficult choices and then put it all on her character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

The surprise comes from the way she was shown on-screen before any news was released or confirmation of the rumor given.The show did a good job of keeping it under wraps.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 1 2014, 04:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

GH I still HATE YOU for breaking up my Ava & Morgan! :flipoff:

However when I saw Michelle Stafford pop up on the screen I was like HOLY WHAAAT? Damn GH way to keep a secret lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic