Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (11,909 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

And were back to two men fighting over Liz, again :shame: :sleep: :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 18 2014, 03:07 PM
And were back to two men fighting over Liz, again :shame: :sleep: :sleep:
We already know Nik will end up the loser :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Tash
Apr 17 2014, 09:39 PM
CJ127
Apr 17 2014, 08:53 PM
Liked That Lulu stopped Britt from her pathetic whining.
I too liked how Lulu laid it on the line to Britt. That's the spitfire that JMB was when she first came on the show. And whoa Britt, did the actress go on a vacation or just a really bad spray tan.

This show is super boring right now. I was excited to see that Maxie was back and I did want to see her bring someone back. Her baby!!! Not this loser. Please for the love of all that is good and holy, Write loser boy out. I would much rather see Maxie get drunk with Carly and talk about sex with Franco.

I will not even go there with AJ dying. But I am following him to the B&B.

Nothing even remotely interesting to discuss except I really love Elizabeth's haircut and am trying to grow it out to the right length. But my face is much rounder so I don't think it will work
Levi of the Woodland Realm needs to decide whether he wants to go to Rivendell, Lorian, or Mirkwood and leave post haste. I'll even lend him the floo powder, broom, or portkey to do so. I honestly didn't think it could get any worse than Todd-as-Franco, but here we are. This guy sounds like he is stoned out of his mind. Wonder what he really puts in his "special' herbal tea?

Oh, well, at least I have another dead horse to beat courtesy of Ron and Co.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sonny is losing it.

Ew to Luke,glade KiKi kicked him in the nuts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

I am really enjoying GhostAj. I wish he could haunt Sonny forever.

I like bratty Spencer. He is so fierce in his princely way. The actor is really nailing it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

I haven't seen Friday's episode yet, but I thought of a very Spencer traditional name for Rocco.

I mentioned I love his name Rocco Spencer Falconeri, well they call him Rocco Falconeri, but they could've combined their last names or use Spencer as his middle name. I address Lulu as Lulu Spencer Falconeri, lol.

GH has the nicknames with Y in them (Sonny, Carly, Tracy, Lucky etc.) Rocco could have a traditional nickname, Rocky.

Rocco "Rocky" Spencer Falconeri. Cute. Makes me want to name my child Rocco, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jmnmf

Can someone explain to me why Spencer keeps calling him "uncle" Luke?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Aw, I love Spencer! You can tell the writers and the actor are having such fun with the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

jmnmf
Apr 20 2014, 03:39 AM
Can someone explain to me why Spencer keeps calling him "uncle" Luke?
I kind of questioned that as well. I guess Luke wouldn't really be "Grandpa" either. I guess it's just one of those instances where the parent has the child refer to a man close to the family as "uncle."
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 20 2014, 01:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

LOL, I'm dying to see Mac's reaction to loony Levi. He will probably think, "LOL for years, I've had to deal with that spacy Spinelli, now Maxi hooked up with this cuckoo". "My stepkid knows how to pick them".! You know it's bad when fans wish Spinelli would come back, I recall when he got on fans nerves too. But he did get a lot better in the last two years! I wonder if Levi will persuade Maxi not to persue custody of Georgie, I hope not. She deserves her kid.
Edited by appleblossom, Apr 20 2014, 08:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I was pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure out the "Uncle Luke " thing and Spencer called himself Luke's nephew but I can't piece anything together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 20 2014, 01:32 PM
Aw, I love Spencer! You can tell the writers and the actor are having such fun with the character.
Spencer is acting exactly like I thought he would. Is he an entitled brat? Yes, but think of where he comes from. This is the great-grandson of Mykkos and Helena Cassadine and the grandson of Stavros. We're getting to see a Cassadine be a Cassadine. And based on Nikolas's upbringing on the island it wouldn't surprise me if he would be an indulgent parent. Of course it helps immensely that Nicholas Bechtel is such a wonderful child actor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 20 2014, 11:40 PM
I was pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure out the "Uncle Luke " thing and Spencer called himself Luke's nephew but I can't piece anything together.
The closest I can come up with would be the Emily connection. She was kind of a surrogate mother to Spencer, and Tracy was her aunt. That would make Luke Spencer's great uncle by marriage, but that's really stretching it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Rick/Liz/Nik triangle :sleep: :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Am I the only who was annoyed at Michael for asking Sonny to come with him to AJ's memorial? Michael knew how much AJ hated Sonny and how much Sonny despised AJ, why would he sully his biological father's memorial with Sonny's presence?
Edited by Kaha, Apr 23 2014, 01:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

How did AJ die? I haven't watched since December Lol. Don't seem like I missed anything good. So over Liz and her lame ass love life.
Online Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 21 2014, 10:58 PM
How did AJ die? I haven't watched since December
Sonny shot him right before AJ could reveal it was Ava who killed Connie. Having an aneurism while recovering from the gunshot, AJ required surgery afterwards, but it was life threatening surgery. Michael chose to go along with the surgery anyway. The surgery was unsuccessful and AJ died.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Did they just sneak in a dig at the whole Chris Christie bridge thing?LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really Tracy, you believe that Kiki would hit on a man old enough to be her grandfather is just
:puke:.
Sonny and Liz gets my boot up the butt award. Sonny hated AJ and should have stayed home. Liz should never have came considering she believed AJ was guilty. I cannot wait for the truth comes out about AJ and enjoying the expressions on everyone faces in regards to Sonny. I know it will be only a minute, but i am going to enjoy it. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tracy is pretty stupid when it comes to Luke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic