Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (15,924 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I'm disappointed that they killed AJ off. Again
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I didn't notice anything drastic about Donna's face. I saw her on COLD CASE a few years ago and she looked amazing. She looks the same to me now. Im not naive enough to think that she hasn't had SOMETHING done but she doesn't look freakish to me. And I thought she was great in this role. Im only sorry that it looks like she'll be one of the very few murderers on the show to pay for her crimes and be shipped off. At least Im assuming that it's going to go in this direction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I'll have to pay attention to that. I still don't understand so many actresses having plastic surgery when it is so obvious and odd looking. If it worked it would be very understandable but that is one area of medicine that seems to have taken a giant step backward. And men look bad everytime they have something done IMO. Back to Donna, I am hoping she stays around at least long enough to have a scene with Ava, although the latest developments will make that so much less effective than it should have been. Two super bitches going at it. I can dream. Haha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Britt WESTborn (borne? bourne? ) And Nathan WEST. Probably true.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I just can't stomach Franco and RH's hambone acting. This whole Franco /Carly relationship is sickening and doesn't even make sense. And Sonny is another one who needs a nice long vacation! "I broke my promise waaahhhh". You murdered a man you psychotic goon!! And even when he finds out that AJ was innocent of killing Connie, he will only regret compromising his "honor ". STFU. Now Im tempted to use the FF button.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I know that Britt was wrong but I felt for her when she said goodbye to Ben.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

He was ridiculous! We don't need another pointless new character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I like her too. I hope this connection means Donna Mills is staying for awhile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Couldn't take a break to watch any soaps 'live 'today so will have to watch later. I think it's funny that some of you notice things that fly over my head like hair pieces and plastic surgery. I thought I was observant about those things and sometimes it is obvious like Luke's hairpiece and Bobbie's 'work '.Maybe because I watch so much online via my phone. I hope. Or Im just losing it. Haha. I forgot to add that I tried to figure out the Britt /James age timeline and gave myself a headache. I think that Victor is a good bet for the daddy.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Apr 11 2014, 02:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I would be pissed if my parents changed my name from Ben to Rocco. I was upset enough when they started calling me Grandpa!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And I agree about the ick with Levi. I can't remember being so annoyed by a character on his first appearance since Spinelli. And when I finally got around to sort of liking him, they wrote him off a few months later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

It was actually pretty stupid that she was wanted by the police and had to take hostages, leading to a shooting. Legally and technically, Ben is still Britt's son until the birth certificate is changed and a whole lot of paperwork and filing is done. Dante being the legal dad probably isn't even official yet. Only Britt could have brought kidnapping charges against Lisel and that would take some time to get things rolling. Dr O was babysitting her "grandson " until Britt made an official complaint. But instead we have to have yet another Lante baby out there and we find out because O is using it as a get out of jail free card. Im getting a headache.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Apr 13 2014, 12:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And as much as I don't like Sonny, he would have to be a compete imbecile not to know that Luke is not himself. And even TG can't carry off a nearly 70 year old man saying :"You my dogg!" with a straight face. It was the stuff groans are made of.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Ughh. This Levi has to go already! Two appearances have already exhausted my patience and good will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Patrick looks good with the 'lumberjack 'look. Strange time of year for that though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Yes. In between being annoyed, I did get that "vibe " from Levi and Maxie's scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I saw a couple of scenes while I was in and out on the job. I have to watch tonight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Apr 16 2014, 10:54 PM
I have to say, I'm intrigued by Jordan and Julian. They could be something.
I agree. She sizzles and I'm really glad that she was brought on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I was pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure out the "Uncle Luke " thing and Spencer called himself Luke's nephew but I can't piece anything together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I thought I was imagining it!! This is great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic