Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (15,928 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar
#SorryNotSorry

Miss Rhi
Apr 4 2014, 11:54 PM
I didn't know Serial Drama was still around but I checked there a bit ago and saw it wasn't just me feeling the way I do about GH right now.

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_drama/2014/04/the-more-things-change.html
Despair In The Afternoon is pretty great, too.

http://despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
#SorryNotSorry

They should have given Robin a better exit to explain why she couldn't come back. It's a creative failure to use what they had to use to tell a satisfying story.

They should have done the difficult thing and sent Emma off with her. There is no way she would have left her baby behind, but they refuse to make those difficult choices and then put it all on her character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
#SorryNotSorry

natdot99
May 3 2014, 04:08 AM

Patrick was mad because he lost Robin when she was trying to save Jason and now he in the same position two years ago. Robin is acting like she doesn't care what Patrick/Emma is going through with the baby, all she cares about is Jason.
I'm all for the angsty thing, but I hate how the show wants to make it all about Patrick's feelings. He was hurt and missed her, but she was locked up for two years and tortured! The lack of decent POV for Robin is a black mark on the writers.
Edited by granolagirl, May 3 2014, 02:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
#SorryNotSorry

Maybe so, but I think it's kind of a controlling attitude to experience from someone who is supposed to love you, after two years of being a prisoner.

And I think Patrick is full of shit after taking a month to choose between her and Sabrina, anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic