Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (16,285 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

nananana7
Apr 23 2014, 04:35 AM
Snowing Fan
Apr 22 2014, 05:35 PM
Tracy is pretty stupid when it comes to Luke.

But she is not dumb or guillable, never Tracy.

JarlenaLante
Apr 22 2014, 06:49 PM
The fact that Tracy Quartermaine, one of the bitchiest divas of daytime, who under normal circumstances can smell a con a mile away, can't see through notLuke is beyond belief. My eyes are glued to the back of my head with this foolishness.
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 22 2014, 06:58 PM
She can do sooooo much better...

Which is why Tracy is much beloved by fans and she would smell a con a mile away like you said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

JDeveraux_91
Apr 23 2014, 07:58 AM
nananana7
Apr 23 2014, 04:35 AM
Snowing Fan
Apr 22 2014, 05:35 PM
Tracy is pretty stupid when it comes to Luke.
JarlenaLante
Apr 22 2014, 06:49 PM
The fact that Tracy Quartermaine, one of the bitchiest divas of daytime, who under normal circumstances can smell a con a mile away, can't see through notLuke is beyond belief. My eyes are glued to the back of my head with this foolishness.
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 22 2014, 06:58 PM
She can do sooooo much better...

Tracy is smart and savvy. She should never be written as naive and gullible.
This is RC at his finest. Normally smart characters turn into dumbasses to make his lame ass plots "work."
I remember that from OLTL and he better not bring on gnat from OLTL on the show, but since it is Silas, it should eliminate that problem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic