Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (16,331 Views)
Tash
Member Avatar

Did Lante get Ben back?

I hope they change the name to something they want. Like Lucky....

Speaking of Lucky, I want him back. If JJ can't come back...well I don't want him back then. But what about Dillion? Serena? Kristina (with a good actress, not the last one). Maybe Brenda had a child with Jax that no one knew about and she sends him or her to Lucy (her former employer and with Serena there it gives Lucy and Scotty more airtime) because Brenda is in the mental ward again.

Monica needs a man! Is she related to Jimmy Lee Holt? Not that it has stopped her before. Nedly anyone? Hey she had AJ come back from the dead, Jason probably will at some point, so why not bring back Dawn? But this time, bring her back with a spine.

I like seeing Liz on my screen again. I have missed her. LiRic!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

CJ127
Apr 17 2014, 08:53 PM
Liked That Lulu stopped Britt from her pathetic whining.
I too liked how Lulu laid it on the line to Britt. That's the spitfire that JMB was when she first came on the show. And whoa Britt, did the actress go on a vacation or just a really bad spray tan.

This show is super boring right now. I was excited to see that Maxie was back and I did want to see her bring someone back. Her baby!!! Not this loser. Please for the love of all that is good and holy, Write loser boy out. I would much rather see Maxie get drunk with Carly and talk about sex with Franco.

I will not even go there with AJ dying. But I am following him to the B&B.

Nothing even remotely interesting to discuss except I really love Elizabeth's haircut and am trying to grow it out to the right length. But my face is much rounder so I don't think it will work
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 1 2014, 02:18 PM
I thought I was imagining it!! This is great!
I know! I had thought that the rumors were just rumors. Then I saw the red hair as the camera came to the side and I thought, "OMG! It's Phyllis!" With how much they have been talking about her over at Y&R, I was thinking she would go there. Calling Robin Christopher to Y&R! I would have loved Cynthia Watros, but obviously can't go there.

I can't wait to see Nina and Ava go at it. Then get Sam in the mix. Damn it will get good. I am thinking that Sam and Patrick may mix things up a little too. I think I like the chemistry there.

You all messed up AJ's return. Do not bring Jason back. Ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic