Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (15,922 Views)
daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

JDeveraux_91
Mar 31 2014, 04:59 PM
SCREW YOU RC! :flipoff: Monica loses everyone but Sonny gets to keep everyone, including the child he stole from another man? Such bullshit. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
^^ This! ... exactly what I was thinking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

Snowing Fan
Apr 4 2014, 01:21 PM
Drives me nuts how the Britches mother says "Mother".
haha I was just coming here to write the same thought :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

wow, I'll say one thing, Ava is always dressed so pretty and looks beautiful!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

aww, Ned is on today :wub2: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

natdot99
May 1 2014, 02:36 PM
Patrick telling off Robin was long overdue and he should have handed Victor a set of divorce papers when he got done talking to her.
I agree with this. Robin's character had been destroyed. There is no way her husband and child would have been in an accident and she would not have returned. They should have left her death or did a recast.

So funny when I saw Michelle Stafford as Nina today - she went in a coma as Phyllis and woke up on General Hospital as Nina :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel.

so ... I'm confused now - Obrecht is Nathan's and Britt's mother - is Nina Madeline's child? thus making Nina and Nathan cousins and not sister-brother? Did I miss an episode or has this not been explained yet?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic