Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (15,929 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Man I wish Lante had re-named Ben Dominic instead of Rocco.

There is just way the hell too much shit going down on GH these days. They have crammed so much action on the canvas nobody can breathe. And one of the staples of soaps is those quiet moments between characters where either simple bonding can happen, or relationships can deepen. The fact that we see this show 5 days a week allows for that. I mean seriously, Lante get Ben back and two seconds later Obrecht is dangling another kid in front of them?

FakeLuke calling Sonny his "dog" was so god-awful it was almost funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Folks, I would rather sit through an entire episode of the great love saga of Carly and Franco than one nanosecond of Levi. Seriously this guy has all the appearance of being sprung from Tom Langan's Garden of Eden on Days of our Lives. He would fit right in there. He's kind of like the creature from the black lagoon or some other kind of fairy realm. I'd suggest Rivendell but I think even Elrond would toss this guy out.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Apr 15 2014, 03:26 PM
Boring episode.
Yes, but it's always wonderful to have Ned back in Port Charles. Hope he sticks around for the upcoming Nurse's Ball.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Tash
Apr 17 2014, 09:39 PM
CJ127
Apr 17 2014, 08:53 PM
Liked That Lulu stopped Britt from her pathetic whining.
I too liked how Lulu laid it on the line to Britt. That's the spitfire that JMB was when she first came on the show. And whoa Britt, did the actress go on a vacation or just a really bad spray tan.

This show is super boring right now. I was excited to see that Maxie was back and I did want to see her bring someone back. Her baby!!! Not this loser. Please for the love of all that is good and holy, Write loser boy out. I would much rather see Maxie get drunk with Carly and talk about sex with Franco.

I will not even go there with AJ dying. But I am following him to the B&B.

Nothing even remotely interesting to discuss except I really love Elizabeth's haircut and am trying to grow it out to the right length. But my face is much rounder so I don't think it will work
Levi of the Woodland Realm needs to decide whether he wants to go to Rivendell, Lorian, or Mirkwood and leave post haste. I'll even lend him the floo powder, broom, or portkey to do so. I honestly didn't think it could get any worse than Todd-as-Franco, but here we are. This guy sounds like he is stoned out of his mind. Wonder what he really puts in his "special' herbal tea?

Oh, well, at least I have another dead horse to beat courtesy of Ron and Co.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 20 2014, 01:32 PM
Aw, I love Spencer! You can tell the writers and the actor are having such fun with the character.
Spencer is acting exactly like I thought he would. Is he an entitled brat? Yes, but think of where he comes from. This is the great-grandson of Mykkos and Helena Cassadine and the grandson of Stavros. We're getting to see a Cassadine be a Cassadine. And based on Nikolas's upbringing on the island it wouldn't surprise me if he would be an indulgent parent. Of course it helps immensely that Nicholas Bechtel is such a wonderful child actor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Apr 22 2014, 05:35 PM
Tracy is pretty stupid when it comes to Luke.
The fact that Tracy Quartermaine, one of the bitchiest divas of daytime, who under normal circumstances can smell a con a mile away, can't see through notLuke is beyond belief. My eyes are glued to the back of my head with this foolishness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 23 2014, 04:35 AM
Snowing Fan
Apr 22 2014, 05:35 PM
Tracy is pretty stupid when it comes to Luke.
JarlenaLante
Apr 22 2014, 06:49 PM
The fact that Tracy Quartermaine, one of the bitchiest divas of daytime, who under normal circumstances can smell a con a mile away, can't see through notLuke is beyond belief. My eyes are glued to the back of my head with this foolishness.
Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 22 2014, 06:58 PM
She can do sooooo much better...

Tracy is smart and savvy. She should never be written as naive and gullible.
Plot-based writing at its finest.

I do love having Ned Ashton back. There's a list of about 5-10 characters I'd easily get rid of in exchange for him. Although it would have been better while AJ was still alive as they had quite the rivalry back in the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Apr 25 2014, 07:47 PM
I caught a little of today's show.Didn't like the Sonny and Ava relations scene at all. Gross. The writers should have not included that disgusting scene. Him going behind Morgan's back and fucking Ava was foul.I don't even recognize one of my favorite characters anymore. He has been thrown in the gutter. He was always big on family and loyalty....Ron C continues to suck and I will continue to tune out. I'm not missing shit anyway.
Crypt-sex was a rather glorious plot point, wasn't it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic