Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (16,303 Views)
CJ127

JDeveraux_91
Mar 31 2014, 04:59 PM
SCREW YOU RC! :flipoff: Monica loses everyone but Sonny gets to keep everyone, including the child he stole from another man? Such bullshit. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
ITA. That is what is wrong with this show good characters are sacrificed for RC pets like Sonny. RC actually tweeted that he need to protect Sonny. Gag me. I loved SK as AJ and they wasted the opportunity to redeem him. The AJ/Monica scenes were great today. I am soooo pissed at GH today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 1 2014, 08:28 PM
I'm disappointed that they killed AJ off. Again
Me too and I will be VERY disappointed if Sonny gets away with it. I was glad Carly did not agree to keep it a secret yet. I hope she does the right thing.

That Carlypooluza was just about Sonny manipulating Carly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

six
Apr 1 2014, 03:42 PM
Did anyone else get the feeling the episode was a goodbye to Sonny?

Even though I saw AJ going into the light, part of me is still holding out for a twist. I need someone to yell April Fool's and say GH wouldn't really celebrate an anniversary by killing off a member of its most important family, because no show would be that tacky.
OMG I hope so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Looks like Britt, Sonny and Ava will not pay for their crimes. I get you can't send them to jail but they need to pay in some form in order to redeem them. No consequences for their actions just makes my hate for the characters go through the roof.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Apr 2 2014, 03:28 PM
Dr.O is nuts and stealing a couples eggs and putting them into you and it NOT being considered a crime is so ridiculous.IMO the second Ben was born and she did not give him to his real parents,to me it's kidnapping.
ITA. These writers are insulting our intelligence.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Apr 4 2014, 01:42 PM
Britt,you DON'T have a son,yes you gave birth to him,but you were a surrogate,nothing more,you only kept him with the intent of never giving him to his rightful parents.I just wanna jump through the tv and choke her.
Me too. I also believe there is an ulterior motive to her telling Lante where Ben is.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Miss Rhi, Apr 4 2014, 11:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Sean Kanan (AJ) did an interview in SOD. He showed total class unlike RC and said he never intended to ruffle feathers when he announced he was leaving GH. He even wished that asshat RC well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

JDeveraux_91
Apr 7 2014, 08:30 AM
Miss Rhi
Apr 4 2014, 01:54 AM
I'm seriously wondering if I want to keep watching. I'm finally caught up and seeing AJ go made me so sad and I had started watching regularly a couple years ago because it was finally not all about Sonny and the mob but it feels like it's heading in that direction again. I feel torn.
I'm right there with you. In fact, I've barely tuned in the last couple of weeks. The absurd never-ending trash with cartoon character Heather Weber, Carly and Franco turned me off big time. Then there was Robin's joke of a return. AJ's death is the final straw for me. I don't care about Sam/Silas/Nina, the ridiculous "love triangle" of the elementary school kids or listening to murderer Sonny and hypocrite Carly talk about how awful AJ was. RC's interviews and behavior on social media don't entice me to watch his show either. He's so arrogant and rude to the veteran actors. I really wish someone would knock him down a peg or two.
ITA. RC is a real asshat. This Ben story has gone on too long too.

Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Today's show was boring. Too much talk and not enough action. I see their lips moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

maconrich
Apr 8 2014, 12:48 AM
Interesting comments and perspectives. I stopped watching both Days and GH close to 3 years ago, then a little over a month ago I watched both. Days is still a no go for me, but GH caught my attention enough to watch it daily again. It was specifically scenes with Sam and Silas that got me back to watching (plus catching up via youtube and purchased cds). I miss Jason, but his very real threat of killing Sam made me like them a lot less as a couple - plus I love the chemistry between KeMo and Michael Easton a whole lot more. Franco was one of the reasons I tuned out, but the brain tumor deal worked ok for me, and I don't mind watching him. The only part of the show that doesn't feel right is whatever's going on with Luke (has me really, really not liking him). Actually having a hard time watching Donna Mills - sad to see so much work done that she can't pronounce a lot of words anymore :facepalm:
I noticed that about Donna Mills too. Too much Botox her face is frozen. I like Sam and Silas too. The do have good chemistry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Loved Franco today when he guessed Sonny shot AJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Apr 9 2014, 03:18 PM
I don't feel anything for Britch,she did it to herself.

That guy Maxie brought with her is ANNOYING.
ITA and now she is blaming Liz. Liz did not steal the embryos. Liz did not tell Nik lies about Ben. Liz did not keep parents away from their baby. Liz did not write a confession letter. That is all on Britt. She is soooo pathetic. She will never be redeemed in my eyes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

badaddiction
Apr 10 2014, 06:58 PM
I can't take Nik/Liz as some star crossed lovers.

TC really needs to do something with his hair. If it's a hairpiece because he's bald or thinning on top, then he needs to buy a better one. Whatever it is, his hair looks greasy and mullet like.

Loved Leisel and Magda Westbourne. I didn't see that coming.

I don't think James is Faison's because outside of Anna, his greatest desire was to have a son, hence her first kidnapping of Ben.

Yeah, Britt and James could totally go for twins.
I know TC's hair is terrible. I think MB has a rug too. At times his looks bad too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Apr 10 2014, 06:01 PM
My lifetime dumba** award goes to Nik, even after sitting and talking to Nik, she chose Ric to stay with her. Now he back to fighting with Rick over Liz.
Well at least with Britt, there was no competition for her feelings.
Well no man in his right mind would want that sociopath Britt. I think Liz does not want to be Nik's rebound relationship. I think she is being smart about this. Nik's feelings for Britt aren't going to go away over night and Liz realizes that. Just because she let Ric stay does not mean she chose him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 8 2014, 05:36 PM
I just can't stomach Franco and RH's hambone acting. This whole Franco /Carly relationship is sickening and doesn't even make sense. And Sonny is another one who needs a nice long vacation! "I broke my promise waaahhhh". You murdered a man you psychotic goon!! And even when he finds out that AJ was innocent of killing Connie, he will only regret compromising his "honor ". STFU. Now Im tempted to use the FF button.
I wish we still had the like button. I love this post sooo true. Rumor has MB wants the summer off so hopefully we will get a break from him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

LPS
Apr 10 2014, 01:42 AM
I still can get into this Lulu. She is totally subpar, IMO.
I like this Lulu but I never liked Lulu when JMB played her. JMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

JDeveraux_91
Apr 11 2014, 11:42 AM
badaddiction
Apr 10 2014, 06:58 PM
I can't take Nik/Liz as some star crossed lovers.

TC really needs to do something with his hair. If it's a hairpiece because he's bald or thinning on top, then he needs to buy a better one. Whatever it is, his hair looks greasy and mullet like.

LMAO!! I think if TC got a nice shorter haircut, he would look better. I don't like the longer greasy look on him, or any man for that matter.

I only caught bits and pieces of GH this week and I have to ask, what is the point of this annoying ass Levi character?? We lose vets and actual interesting characters, yet they bring on this drip? And is he supposed to be good looking? Because he's not attractive, to me anyway. :shame:
Totally agree about TC's hair and Levi. OMG he is the worst.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

JarlenaLante
Apr 15 2014, 03:30 PM
Snowing Fan
Apr 15 2014, 03:26 PM
Boring episode.
Yes, but it's always wonderful to have Ned back in Port Charles. Hope he sticks around for the upcoming Nurse's Ball.
Yes Ned was the only good thing about today's episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Anon
Apr 11 2014, 06:15 PM
Levi is the most annoying character since Kiki, wouldn't be surprised if they were related and he is the long lost coma baby.
Lol. Then Kiki would be half siblings (same father), would explain a lot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Loving AJ haunting Sonny. We couldn't they have written him this way before he left.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic