Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (15,923 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Sonny will get found out I'm sure... something like that can't stay a secret lol. Whether he will be punished for it is another story. I get the feeling that Sonny and Ava are going to have to get married to be forced not to testify against each other since they are the only ones who really know what happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder why they didn't have Stuart Damon on the show today. Although last time ghost Alan appeared, Stuart Damon didn't look to healthy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Apr 4 2014, 02:09 PM
Snowing Fan
Apr 4 2014, 01:21 PM
Drives me nuts how the Britches mother says "Mother".
haha I was just coming here to write the same thought :D
Seriously! I am going to start talking with a German accent soon lol.

Sorry but they pushed too damn hard to make Ava look like Nina's killer, so Madeline walking into that room was underwhelming!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Gawd I am tired of this Ben storyline... and the Sonny shooting AJ crap! Let's move it along people!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I seriously LOVE Obrect... I don't know why but I do lol. Looking at them, Brit and Nathan could totally be twins... good LORD don't let them sleep together before they find out they are related lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Levi is an even MORE irritating version of Spinelli... and I LOVED Spinelli lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

General Hospital I am hating you SO HARD right now! Sonny and Ava... REALLY? Must Sonny and his never-ending hardon ruin the ONLY couple I like on this show... Ava & Morgan! SO help me GOD if Ava ends up pregnant!!!!! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

That crypt shit was BEYOND nasty... I muted and closed my eyes lol.God I hate this show.

I was all liking Ava, and now, not so much. Looked like she felt bad for cheating on Morgan for maybe a whole 30 SECONDS! :flipoff:

Grr I hate this show!!!!! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will try pairing Morgan and Britt since they are a real life couple? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

As if the crypt sex wasn't bad enough, the music during those scenes was horrible! It sounded like video game music lmao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

GH I still HATE YOU for breaking up my Ava & Morgan! :flipoff:

However when I saw Michelle Stafford pop up on the screen I was like HOLY WHAAAT? Damn GH way to keep a secret lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sonny told AJ to let Ava go, he released her, and THEN Sonny shot him!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic