Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (16,314 Views)
badaddiction
Member Avatar

I love the way Dr. O says mother and all the other German words and phrases she throws in.

And while biologically and legally Britt is not a mother, emotionally she is.

I do find Dante to be choke full of hypocrisy when it comes to indignation of someone not being punished for their crimes.

I liked the Ava fakeout. I can't imagine how Madaline will explain her actions.

I really don't like Sam and Silas as a couple. And I don't like Silas as a character. I really don't care if he never gets cleared. Heck, I want him convicted (even if it's unjustly) and sent off screen. Permanently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Yeah, I like Brad/Britt, too. I was so afraid he'd call the cops and report their convo as a means of impressing Lucas. So, relieved he didn't. I'm hoping Brad & Lucas will have a slow rebuild. Although I liked how they met, and the conversations that followed, I want the writers to take their time in reestablishing/rebuilding their connection. None of this 1 day - 2 weeks estrangement mess (I'm looking at you Days).
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I can't take Nik/Liz as some star crossed lovers.

TC really needs to do something with his hair. If it's a hairpiece because he's bald or thinning on top, then he needs to buy a better one. Whatever it is, his hair looks greasy and mullet like.

Loved Leisel and Magda Westbourne. I didn't see that coming.

I don't think James is Faison's because outside of Anna, his greatest desire was to have a son, hence her first kidnapping of Ben.

Yeah, Britt and James could totally go for twins.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic