Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:04 AM (16,313 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Did anyone else get the feeling the episode was a goodbye to Sonny?

Even though I saw AJ going into the light, part of me is still holding out for a twist. I need someone to yell April Fool's and say GH wouldn't really celebrate an anniversary by killing off a member of its most important family, because no show would be that tacky.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I agree about disliking Silas. IMO, Sam and Nathan have more chemistry than Siam.

I've thought that Madeline tried to kill Nina and framed Silas for awhile, so seeing her go into the hotel room wasn't surprising, but I can't imagine how she would have known where Nakamura was supposed to be staying.

I really like Britt and Brad's friendship and think it would eventually be nice if they did have a baby of their own (through IVF).
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Did anyone else get the feeling that Levi is going to turn out to be kind of a hippie Jim Jones? He acts all laid back and accepting, but Nathan wouldn't drink the soy milk, so he wants him out of Maxie's life.

It's stupid for lante to even consider putting Obrecht back on the streets in exchange for an embryo. I'd be more sympathetic if there was an actual child out there somewhere, but Obrecht kidnapped threatened to kill their son. Why risk his safety for an embryo that might not even grow into a kid? And I shudder to think what they'd name this potential child. The poster who was hoping they'd call Rocco Dominic instead had a great idea.
Edited by six, Apr 15 2014, 11:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic