Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:22 AM (8,118 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmF5FlroyvE

I know he's on B&B now but I don't care.... :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Best looking s o b ever walked. Gees, Marie........When he left I was inconsolable until carmine came along LOL Brad is still better then Carmy, but, a girl will take what she can get hahahah
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

He looks better now, though. Traci, was that her? Man, those were the days for her I guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Just how long does it take to get a cab in GC?
Apparently long enough to have a tussle on the sidewalk and to get laid.

Loved it when Abby said, "it's not like her" when she spotted Vitch leaving together, I guess no one told her about the time Vicky had revenge sex with Deacon after she found out about Sharon and brad doing the big nasty. :huh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 31 2014, 03:22 AM

Brad was gorgeous then, but he has grown into a more handsome man each day.
As much as I am hating Bill Spencer (B&B), he is definitely good on the eyes.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Victoria has a hell of a track record. Considering they have been de-aging her how long now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 31 2014, 12:34 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 31 2014, 03:22 AM

Brad was gorgeous then, but he has grown into a more handsome man each day.
As much as I am hating Bill Spencer (B&B), he is definitely good on the eyes.
Posted Image
He looks like Anton LeVey, with hair.
The effect more than the actual looks.
Anton LeVey was a Satanist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

:scared:
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 31 2014, 12:11 PM

Loved it when Abby said, "it's not like her" when she spotted Vitch leaving together, I guess no one told her about the time Vicky had revenge sex with Deacon after she found out about Sharon and brad doing the big nasty. :huh:
Didn't Sharon do Billy on his wedding day to Victoria?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 31 2014, 04:58 PM
Sammie Jo

no, I think Sharon did Billy on the day before his wedding to Chloe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Brad Carlton, how I love him so!! The only father I will accept for Abby. I don't care about genetics! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 31 2014, 05:36 PM
shark
Mar 31 2014, 04:58 PM
Sammie Jo

no, I think Sharon did Billy on the day before his wedding to Chloe.
LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Either way Billy had the bachelor party lay from hell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Cassie is sitting right there in NIck's bar with Victor and Nick. He knows now she never left town.

How many times do we have to listen to 'shit for brains', Summer stand up on her hind legs and declare "I am woman hear me roar" speech.
Enough already.... :blah:
Edited by shark, Apr 1 2014, 12:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 1 2014, 07:15 AM
Either way Billy had the bachelor party lay from hell.
LOL I thought it was pretty hot. They had good chemistry
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapSis

Does anyone have any idea what Melody Thomas Scott was referring to on her FB page this morning when she said she has no interest in rehashing of the whole MM incident, and that when lies are printed about her she must that she is "compelled to "out" the liars & reveal the truth."
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

It's in response to the Globe posting lies in the April 7th edition, as well as celebrity laundry, from what I gathered at least. I just looked back at her two prior posts to that and that's what it seems to be from? :huh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I read the article in the Globe about the possibility of Susan Lucci coming on and that supposedly she (MTS) wasn't in to much of a welcoming mood for her. Don't know anything about the MM affair. You know if she comes on she will be looped up with either Jack or Victor. She's older then I thought she was . According to Globe she is 67 ! I thought she was 63. She would be tad older then Jack. Victor, is still the oldest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SoapSis
Apr 1 2014, 12:45 PM
Does anyone have any idea what Melody Thomas Scott was referring to on her FB page this morning when she said she has no interest in rehashing of the whole MM incident, and that when lies are printed about her she must that she is "compelled to "out" the liars & reveal the truth."
I tried to go to her FB page, but there's about a dozen of them, can you drop the link here?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Summer has every right to roar. She was supposed to be Ian's newest victim. He likes her spunk. For what she's been through and still going through thanks to Magic Fingers Test Changer... let her roar.
When she finds out Sharon was behind it, I'm offering Summer some A-1 for when she devours Sharon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic