Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:29 AM (4,404 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: April Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_5pVysSE0

Brooke with Hope visits Taylor and Ally. Taylor and Brooke discuss Nick and the Forresters. Meanwhile Hope tells Alexandria something shocking
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Is it terrible to wish that Ally would go postal and take out Hope?
gosh, back then those kids were such cuties. The adult actresses are just a hot mess.
Edited by metitle, Apr 1 2014, 02:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

No, it is not terrible, I think a lot of viewers are tired of seeing Hope five days in a role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

So this week, Brooke is going to side with Slick-Rick for the top spot at FC.
I cannot understand why Brad Bell keep writing the show as if the viewers are idiots.
Ridge, Steffy and Thomas owns 50% shares of FC.
Brooke owns NOTHING!!!!
No one is majority owner. So because Ridge rebuff the walking mattress, she decides to seek revenge.
Why is Mr. Bell constantly write the show as if the viewers are neanderthals and is unable to count.

Okay, I am going to need to Ally to go postal on both Brooke and Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Deacon to come back and remind Hope of her lowly roots! She ain't no Forrester!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ridge puts Hope in her place and yet he seen as the bad guy :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Ridge put Rick, Hope and Brooke in their place. Wtg Ridge, he is not Hope's and Brooke's doormat anymore. Rick has not earn anything, but the name. Now he can't even based his presidency on his merits, but state yet again that Ridge is a Marone and not a Forrester. I want Ridge to get security, fire Rick and hall his ass out of FC with him crying and whining that I am Eric Forrester Jr. and I demand respect. bawahahaha Take that you little weasel. Hope it is not nice to talk back to the CEO or president of the company like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

B&B was on fire today. Ridge was taking no prisoners. But he should not have fired Oliver in front of everyone. Ha! I wonder if (Aunt) Pam is going to fill him in on all of the unprofessional shananigans that's been going with HFTF. I am loving this show.

The one thing I do wonder about is if the Brooke/Ridge feud will lead to heated sex. I'd hate for it to cause heartbreak for Katie. But how I'd love to see the look on that slimeball Bill's face.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 1 2014, 08:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ridge found his balls. Loved how he spoke to Brooke and as usual she made it all about herself. Its about time little Ricky gets put on his ass!
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Oh, if I were Eric, I'd make Bridge co-Presidents. They are going to have to interact somehow outside of RJ. I'm willing to bet in a few weeks/months they are going to cheat on Bill/Katie. Their antagonism has to stay front and center and they must be in each other's orbit - again - outside of RJ. Some I'm thinking that's going to be on the business end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

badaddiction
Apr 2 2014, 03:08 PM
Oh, if I were Eric, I'd make Bridge co-Presidents. They are going to have to interact somehow outside of RJ. I'm willing to bet in a few weeks/months they are going to cheat on Bill/Katie. Their antagonism has to stay front and center and they must be in each other's orbit - again - outside of RJ. Some I'm thinking that's going to be on the business end.
Are you a fan of I Claudius? So am I. I have the series on DVD. Now that was good Soap!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Lynx612
Apr 2 2014, 03:24 PM
badaddiction
Apr 2 2014, 03:08 PM
Are you a fan of I Claudius? So am I. I have the series on DVD. Now that was good Soap!!!
Yes. I loved that mini-series. I'm going to give away my age, but I watched it as a teen when it originally aired on PBS (here in the states). I have you read the 2 books by Robert Graves that the series was based on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

Well I watched it originally on PBS back in the 70's too! So I think we are close in age! LOL I haven't read the books. It took me forever to find a distributor to buy the DVD's. They were a bit pricey. But I can watch that series over and over. And, all the great actors that came out of that show. Good Stuff!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Had to do lots of yoga breathing to get through the stuff coming out of Brooke's mouth today...and everyone else's. She gets dumped and suddenly Ridge is an arrogant Marone!! And its like Eric's had his dick stuck to Brooke since the 80s. He's appalled at Kridge?? Did he just forget the fiasco with Brill where he almost agreed to be her fake baby daddy??? Hope was pathetic! She has no power at Forrester and should STFU. Ridge and two of his kids own 50% of the company, not Brooke or any of her children!
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

badaddiction
Apr 1 2014, 08:16 PM
B&B was on fire today. Ridge was taking no prisoners. But he should not have fired Oliver in front of everyone. Ha! I wonder if (Aunt) Pam is going to fill him in on all of the unprofessional shananigans that's been going with HFTF. I am loving this show.

The one thing I do wonder about is if the Brooke/Ridge feud will lead to heated sex. I'd hate for it to cause heartbreak for Katie. But how I'd love to see the look on that slimeball Bill's face.
You know it will lead to heated sex, because that's what Ridge and Brooke do!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

eruell
Apr 3 2014, 03:23 PM
badaddiction
Apr 1 2014, 08:16 PM

You know it will lead to heated sex, because that's what Ridge and Brooke do!!!!
I was afraid of that! It's always all about Brooke and how many dicks she can fit into her vagina :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ridge needs to leave FC and start his own design house with his children.
The nerve of Eric telling him to go back to Brooke was :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

No kidding! That would be such a coup. Then we'd have dueling design houses again like we used to.

What was that all about 50 yro Ridge needs Daddy's approval to be with a woman! What a load of crap. Ridge doesn't give a fuck. Brooke is just embarrassing herself at this point. Using her children to make herself look competent. SHe hasn't cared about her kids in three decades. There is zero mention of Bridget but suddenly she's decided to care about RJ since 5 mins ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Who has legal custody of RJ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I utterly despise how the show is making Brooke out to be the poor victim of cruel fate. Like, no. You slept with your sick sister's husband and then had a relationship with him before trying to throw him back when Ridge came back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic