Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:29 AM (4,552 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

I don't think the show is making Brooke be the victim...I think Brooke is the only one that feels that. And maybe Eric... :shrug: Isn't Deacon coming back? That should be fun... :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I really was like WTF with Eric and his reaction to the Katie/Ridge relationship. Isn't this the same man who slept with his son's ex-wives? No one in this scenario has room to pass judgement.

And I swear if the show wants me to believe that Brooke's milkshake still brings all the boys to the yard, perhaps they should stop dressing her like an old lady. That hideous ensemble she wore during the meeting and that rather underwhelming dress she wore to entice and seduce Ridge was laughable. The show needs to revamp and update her style. And this is coming from a woman who'll turn 51 in July.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Apr 5 2014, 06:15 AM
I really was like WTF with Eric and his reaction to the Katie/Ridge relationship. Isn't this the same man who slept with his son's ex-wives? No one in this scenario has room to pass judgement.
Yep, I get that everyone would be shocked about Katie/Ridge but the show is really bending its back over to hide away the fact that Brooke was/is partially responsible for setting everything in motion. It's not some poor random tragedy, it's karma all the way through. Everyone needs to stop rallying for her and just give her a dose of reality. You can't trample over someone and then expect that person to walk around you when you trip and fall down yourself. :shrug:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

On another note, all this FC vs Ridge is so beyond contrived and really just unbelievable. And Eric playing "Parent Trap" with Brooke & Ridge is laughable.
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 5 2014, 06:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 4 2014, 07:39 PM
I utterly despise how the show is making Brooke out to be the poor victim of cruel fate. Like, no. You slept with your sick sister's husband and then had a relationship with him before trying to throw him back when Ridge came back.
That's because Mr. Bell cannot think outside of KKL & KM orbits.
Brooke is once again the victim. WTF is Mr. Bell smoking?
Ridge and his children own 50% of the company and Brooke has no frigging legal rights to FC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The company rivalry between Rick and Ridge this time around feels so thrown together out of nowhere. Ridge just looks like a jerk and everyone is going against him.

The rivalry between Rick & Thorne was must more believable because at least then Rick hadn't proved how successful he was in running the company, and Thorne could actually argue that FC needed a more experienced President. Now, Rick has been steadily raising the company's stock (not the right term but w/e) and there's no reason to abruptly change that for someone who just left the company/president position on his own whim.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dmarie

Eric is not Ridge's father. Eric is Rick father. Therfore, none of Ridge's children are Eric grandchildren. Poor Thorpe is Eric's son but he never fight for his right. Why does Ridge think he owns everything when Eric has more children. As far as Brooke is concern Ridge has been dumping on for Brooke years, he raped Brooke, left her because she didn't tell him about the email from Deacon. He doesn't want Bill to be his son step father, so the same can be said about him living in Bill's house with Bill's son.
I hope Brooke give him back his papers so Bill can get his company and house back. Does Ridge even have his own home. that not his mother and father or Taylor?
Edited by dmarie, Apr 11 2014, 03:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

No one is saying Eric is Ridge's father!!!
Between Ridge and his children (Steffy and Thomas), they own 50% of FC. There is no denying it.
Steffy in fact is responsible for getting FC back when Eric et al lost the company.
The same Bill Spencer you are cheering for took Eric's company.

Brooke has been dumped on for years? Are you serious? When did this happen? Really when did this happen during the last 25 years of the show? Because I have been watching for that long and did not notice Ridge dumping on Brooke.

By the way, asking about Ridge's home. Stefanie (Ridge's mother) owned half of the Forester Mansion and guess who inherited that when she passed? Also, Ridge's isn't short of money either.

Anyway, I can't wait for bad-boy Deacon arrival in LA. Because the walking mattress wont know what's coming to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

dmarie
Apr 6 2014, 11:03 PM
Eric is not Ridge's father. Eric is Rick father. Therfore, none of Ridge's children are Eric grandchildren. Poor Thorpe is Eric's son but he never fight for his right. Why does Right think he owns everything when Eric has more children. As far as Brooke is concern Ridge has been dumping on Brooke years, he raped Brooke, left her because she didn't tell him about the email from Deacon. He doesn't want Bill to be his son step father, so the same can be said about him living in Bill's house with Bill's son.
I hope Brooke give him back his papers so Bill can get his company and house back. Does Ridge even have his own home. that not his mother and father or Taylor?
Eric's name is on Ridge birth certificate and he raised him as a son. Ride still calls Eric father and Eric still calls Ridge his son. They may not be related by blood, but in every sense of the word they are family. Family is more than just blood relation. Ridge does not think he owns everything. At least he is not Rick, who goes around telling everyone he is Eric Forrester Jr.; thus, he has more rights to FC than anyone including Thorne. FC was funded by Douglas's money. Both Stephanie and Eric made the company a success. Eric lied for years that the company was Stephanie. Neither Felicia, Bridget, or Kristen has stated any wish that they want to be part of the company. The only people who feel that they run the place are Rick and Hope, and Hope is not even a Forrester, but a Logan and a Sharpe, but acts like a Queen B. She does nothing, but spout her nonsense, but yet is a major hypocrite. Brooke needs to be dumped upon after all the hurt she cause other people, families, wives, sisters, daughters, and chidlren, she does not deserve any kind of respect, but to be pissed upon. If Brooke does that, it will showcase how nasty of a women she is, but she already is a skank so nothing new there. She is rule by her vagina and she will sell any of her children to satisfied her vagina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

metitle
Apr 7 2014, 09:03 AM
Between Ridge and his children (Steffy and Thomas), they own 50% of FC. There is no denying it.
Steffy in fact is responsible for getting FC back when Eric et al lost the company.

Brooke has been dumped on for years? Are you serious? When did this happen? Really when did this happen during the last 25 years of the show? Because I have been watching for that long and did not notice Ridge dumping on Brooke.

By the way, asking about Ridge's home. Stefanie (Ridge's mother) owned half of the Forester Mansion and guess who inherited that when she passed? Also, Ridge's isn't short of money either.

Anyway, I can't wait for bad-boy Deacon arrival in LA. Because the walking mattress wont know what's coming to her.
It must be when Brooke tried to steal Ridge away from Caroline, Taylor and then Ashley, and Ridge was not going to stand for her manipulation. Perhaps it was Ridge finally having enough of all of Brookes lies and constantly telling half truth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Dakota
Apr 7 2014, 11:51 AM
metitle

It must be when Brooke tried to steal Ridge away from Caroline, Taylor and then Ashley, and Ridge was not going to stand for her manipulation. Perhaps it was Ridge finally having enough of all of Brookes lies and constantly telling half truth.
Ah, that's when Brooke was dumped on?
Telling Brooke about her wrongs is what others considered "Ridge dumping on Brooke"?
For example, Let's see when she slept with her daughter's husband Deacon and Ridge telling her about it - So that's what viewers considers as dumping?
I can't understand why anyone would consider Ridge dumping on Brooke when she only think with her Vaj-jay-jay.
That's just ludicrous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

metitle
Apr 7 2014, 12:56 PM
Dakota
Apr 7 2014, 11:51 AM
metitle

Ah, that's when Brooke was dumped on?
Telling Brooke about her wrongs is what others considered "Ridge dumping on Brooke"?
For example, Let's see when she slept with her daughter's husband Deacon and Ridge telling her about it - So that's what viewers considers as dumping?
I can't understand why anyone would consider Ridge dumping on Brooke when she only think with her Vaj-jay-jay.
That's just ludicrous.
Must be ;) Brooke is just a model citizen and a terrif sister, mother and friend. :eyeroll:

People seem to forget who love Brooke and the Logans, is that without Steffy, FC will be still be own by the Bill Spencer and they would all be living in the basement including Rick. But can't stand Bill, he has been esmasculated by Brooke, her hoo ha must be magical. :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Bill used to be one of those men who could considered a manly man. Katie would talk to him about his wrongs, but he still did not apologize for what he did or who he did it too. Unfortunately, since hooking up with the Walking Mattress, he has become chum.
I lost all respect for him when he choose the walking mattress over his ailing wife.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

You know the show stink when it opens with the Hair Flipping Twit and Liam.
You know it triple stink when it opens with the Walking Mattress and Quarter-Dollar doing the horizontal mambo.
So I am going to have depend on the recap for an update.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Bill is such an egomaniac that he can't see that Brooke sleeping with him has more to do with Ridge than him. He was so cocky in saying that he knows Katie, but he failed to understand that Ridge knows Brooke and what makes her tick.

Katie's predicting Bill and Brooke will cheat on one another is accurate. Unfortunately for her, Brooke will cheat with Ridge. Bill's partner will be Quinn.

If I never see another schmoopy scene between Hope and Liam, it'll be too soon.

I'm just not buying Oliver's interest in Ally.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 10 2014, 12:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

badaddiction,
I am going to have to agree with you. Brooke and Bill will cheat on each other faster than Katie and Ridge.
And you are definitely right about Brooke cheating with Ridge.
Bill is such smug guy, I can't stand watching him anymore. He really needs to get over himself.
I hope Quinn knock him down a peg.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 7 2014, 01:24 PM
Bill used to be one of those men who could considered a manly man. Katie would talk to him about his wrongs, but he still did not apologize for what he did or who he did it too. Unfortunately, since hooking up with the Walking Mattress, he has become chum.
I lost all respect for him when he choose the walking mattress over his ailing wife.
I think that's why he really wants Brooke because she doesn't challenge in anyway. She feeds into his vices, never tries to help him be a better person, and never really stands up to him. All the things Katie did. And Bill loves that. In his mind he gets to have the legendary sex cougar kitten, Brooke Logan, and he gets to keep being his regular old dickhole of a self without someone making him feel bad about it.

Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 10 2014, 06:32 PM
metitle
Apr 7 2014, 01:24 PM
I think that's why he really wants Brooke because she doesn't challenge in anyway. She feeds into his vices, never tries to help him be a better person, and never really stands up to him. All the things Katie did. And Bill loves that. In his mind he gets to have the legendary sex cougar kitten, Brooke Logan, and he gets to keep being his regular old dickhole of a self without someone making him feel bad about it.

I think when naughty Deacon comes and hooks up with naughty Quinn, he won't be able to stand the fact that she's not chasing him, just living her life and enjoying her sexual encounters. Because y'all know, Deacon is going to be into the kinky stuff, too.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 10 2014, 06:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

so now B&B seems to be going forward with the "Who's the daddy" (WTD) storyline with Hope.
Crap, this mean more of the awful "hair-flipping twit". I really dislike this direction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 11 2014, 12:58 PM
so now B&B seems to be going forward with the "Who's the daddy" (WTD) storyline with Hope.
Crap, this mean more of the awful "hair-flipping twit". I really dislike this direction.

Why are you shocked, because Bell has doing nothing but used wash/rinse/repeat story line. It nothing but the Jack storyline all over again with Hope. At least with Steffy, she knew Liam was the father of her child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic