Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:29 AM (4,384 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Apr 10 2014, 06:44 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 10 2014, 06:32 PM
metitle
Apr 7 2014, 01:24 PM
Bill used to be one of those men who could considered a manly man. Katie would talk to him about his wrongs, but he still did not apologize for what he did or who he did it too. Unfortunately, since hooking up with the Walking Mattress, he has become chum.
I lost all respect for him when he choose the walking mattress over his ailing wife.
I think that's why he really wants Brooke because she doesn't challenge in anyway. She feeds into his vices, never tries to help him be a better person, and never really stands up to him. All the things Katie did. And Bill loves that. In his mind he gets to have the legendary sex cougar kitten, Brooke Logan, and he gets to keep being his regular old dickhole of a self without someone making him feel bad about it.

I think when naughty Deacon comes and hooks up with naughty Quinn, he won't be able to stand the fact that she's not chasing him, just living her life and enjoying her sexual encounters. Because y'all know, Deacon is going to be into the kinky stuff, too.
I'm so looking forward to Deacon causing all sorts of trouble. Quinn won't need Bill anymore to sexually throw her around a room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

unfortunately Deacon is going to take his dear sweet time before he slings mud at the walking mattress and the hair flipping twit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Good Lawd, as soon as I saw the beginning of the outdoor scene with Wyatt and Hope, I knew what was coming, so I just turned the channel. I really don't want to watch Hope and Liam. I'm over it. Just pick one B&B, stick to it and back burner them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Brooke is completely deluding herself. She is using Bill as a placeholder until she can get Ridge back. But is too caught up in the smell of his own musk, to realize it. It was rather silly of Katie to try and convince Eric. If she had to confront him, she should have just said *your son is an adult. Let him make his own decisions. Don't manipulate our lives.* And left it at that.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 14 2014, 05:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I disagree about Brooke, she's been in love with Bill since Katie set then up in Aspen. She was just trying to carry out Stephanie's wishes to be the matriarch of the family but it didn't work because of Kridge. She loves her stallion and he loves her. Now she can finally be with him without guilt.

ITA about Hatie. She didn't have to keep giving her nauseating speech. Saying what u said would have sufficed but she's so jealous and insecure that she had to drive her point home ad nauseum.
Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 14 2014, 11:20 PM
I disagree about Brooke, she's been in love with Bill since Katie set then up in Aspen. She was just trying to carry out Stephanie's wishes to be the matriarch of the family but it didn't work because of Kridge. She loves her stallion and he loves her. Now she can finally be with him without guilt.

ITA about Hatie. She didn't have to keep giving her nauseating speech. Saying what u said would have sufficed but she's so jealous and insecure that she had to drive her point home ad nauseum.

Both Brooke and Bill deserve each other because they think what they did was wrong. Only Taylor had the sense to warn her while others buried their heads in the sand. Brooke is doing what she does best, finding a new destiny to ride since the one she wanted, Ridge kicked her to the curb. If she wanted to carry out Stephanie's wishes, she shouldn't have slept with Bill.

Katie was right to give her speech to Eric. Eric was the one willing to be Brooke baby daddy for Bill child and always gave Brooke a free pass for her actions. Eric is just used the idea of Brooke always going back to Ridge back for her oops.
Edited by natdot99, Apr 15 2014, 02:54 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

meow1113

Brooke has been in love Bill since Aspen?????
SERIOUSLY!!!!
SERIOUSLY!
Okay, I dont know how long you have been watching B&B, but Brooke dont fall in love.
Brooke thinks with her vagina and nothing else.
Bill is convenient to scratch her itch that she constantly has.
She moves from man to man. She is TV all time biggest SLUT!!! Hands down the title belongs of Queen Slut belongs to Brooke.

So you are saying that Brooke and Bill has been in love for a long time. So in my opinion Brooke was definitely planning to break up Bill/Katie marriage for a long time. Brooke is Katie's sister, she should have entertain the idea of sleeping with her sister's husband even if said sister told her to do so. What self-respecting woman does that to her SISTER? Even if you hate her?

Furthermore, Brooke was NEVER going to be matriarch. He vagina dictates her actions. A matriarch do not think with her vagina. A matriarch is woman who has self-respect and Brooke dont have that. As Stephanie said over and over, Brooke is nothing but the "Slut of the Valley"!

Just so you know, if Ridge calls Brooke tomorrow and tell her he wants her back. Bill wont even know what hit him, because she will be gone so fast, Bill wont have time to process her actions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

MY REPLY
So r u a writer on the show? Nope and nobody knows what will happen!! I'm just calling it as I see it, Brooke has been in love with Bill since Katie pushed them together. Besides it doesn matter how many men a soap character has because it's a soap!! And yes, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY!! :(
Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Brooke is only using Bill to appease her bruised ego. She doesn't love any man, she only likes being the object of desire.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

natdot99
Apr 15 2014, 02:52 AM
meow1113

Both Brooke and Bill deserve each other because they think what they did was wrong. Only Taylor had the sense to warn her while others buried their heads in the sand. Brooke is doing what she does best, finding a new destiny to ride since the one she wanted, Ridge kicked her to the curb. If she wanted to carry out Stephanie's wishes, she shouldn't have slept with Bill.

Katie was right to give her speech to Eric. Eric was the one willing to be Brooke baby daddy for Bill child and always gave Brooke a free pass for her actions. Eric is just used the idea of Brooke always going back to Ridge back for her oops.

Quote:

She doesn't need that hypocrite Ridge, not after how he left her and now he's with Katie and he can have her. Brooke called them right today when she called them hypocrites because they r!! She tried to be the matriarch but failed because of Kridge so now she can be with Bill out of guilt and Kridge can shove it!!

Eric never, ever agreed to be the daddy. He turned her down no matter how much she begged
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Apr 15 2014, 04:51 PM
Brooke is only using Bill to appease her bruised ego. She doesn't love any man, she only likes being the object of desire.

Nobody writes for the show so we have no idea if she's using him or only likes being the object of his desire but I don't think so. She tried to put her family back together and be matriarch like Stephanie asked but failed because Ridge chose her sister. That's not her fault. She couldn't do anything about that even though she tried. Now she can be with Bill free of guilt and those two hypocrites can have each other. Problem solved!!
Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 15 2014, 04:57 PM
natdot99
Apr 15 2014, 02:52 AM
meow1113

Quote:

She doesn't need that hypocrite Ridge, not after how he left her and now he's with Katie and he can have her. Brooke called them right today when she called them hypocrites because they r!! She tried to be the matriarch but failed because of Kridge so now she can be with Bill out of guilt and Kridge can shove it!!

Eric never, ever agreed to be the daddy. He turned her down no matter how much she begged

Ridge is a hypocrite for having his eyes open regarding Brooke, really you must be a Brooke fan. Brooke is all about Brooke, period. She made promises to Ridge and he caught her in a lie and kicked her to the curb. Taylor told her that Bill was her type, wealthy/ and powerful. All she had to do when her and Bill was left in the room was either kick Bill out her room or run after Katie, she did neither because she finally got Bill.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

natdot99
Apr 15 2014, 06:52 PM
Ridge is a hypocrite for having his eyes open regarding Brooke, really you must be a Brooke fan. Brooke is all about Brooke, period. She made promises to Ridge and he caught her in a lie and kicked her to the curb. Taylor told her that Bill was her type, wealthy/ and powerful. All she had to do when her and Bill was left in the room was either kick Bill out her room or run after Katie, she did neither because she finally got Bill.
Yes I'm a Brooke fan and I have every right to be, JEEZ!! Ridge is a creep and she's well rid of him, thank gawd. He can stay away from her now and live his life with Hatie he wants so much. She can now be with Bill without guilt. And Taylor should have kept her big, fat, useless, unprofessional mouth SHUT because she's nothing but a stupid quack!! I'm also sure that Brooke has plenty of her own money from her successes at FC.
Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 15 2014, 07:50 PM
natdot99
Yes I'm a Brooke fan and I have every right to be, JEEZ!! Ridge is a creep and she's well rid of him, thank gawd. He can stay away from her now and live his life with Hatie he wants so much. She can now be with Bill without guilt. And Taylor should have kept her big, fat, useless, unprofessional mouth SHUT because she's nothing but a stupid quack!! I'm also sure that Brooke has plenty of her own money from her successes at FC.

Ridge and his children own 50% of FC and Brooke and her children own 0%. Brooke is an employee of FC, just like her children. If she doesn't like working at FC then she needs to take her money and start her own business, but she has no skill to run her own company. At least Taylor was brave to tell the truth and that more than Brooke/Bill have done in all their adult lives.
Ridge is a hypocrite for calling Brooke out on crap, yet she falls in love with a man who spent two years destroying her daughter life. Both Brooke and Bill deserve each other because they think they are above reproach.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 15 2014, 07:50 PM
natdot99
Thanks for being a Brooke fan too, she doesn't get much support in this section so I rarely bother to read much less post but nice to have another fan of Brooke. I'm glad she's away from Ridge too, but ultimately Ridge is going to hurt Katie that's just the nature of who he is. When the anger subsides about Brill, he'll want Brooke back, I just hope she says no. Initially I wanted Bridge to reconcile but with how things played out, Brooke needs to just be happy with a man who wants her even if I didn't really warm to Brill at all but I'm good with it now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fafokahw
Apr 15 2014, 08:58 PM
/quote]Thanks for being a Brooke fan too, she doesn't get much support in this section so I rarely bother to read much less post but nice to have another fan of Brooke. I'm glad she's away from Ridge too, but ultimately Ridge is going to hurt Katie that's just the nature of who he is. When the anger subsides about Brill, he'll want Brooke back, I just hope she says no. Initially I wanted Bridge to reconcile but with how things played out, Brooke needs to just be happy with a man who wants her even if I didn't really warm to Brill at all but I'm good with it now.
I'm not afraid to say that I'm a Brooke fan at all and some can stop laughing about it band say SERIOUSLY?? Please, I can like who I like without getting attacked for it. I'm glad you're here speaking up as well because Brooke fans need to stick together. IDC who hates her because we're all entitled to our opinion but those who like her r as well. Besides soap characters can be had because it's reel, not real and I think some forget that. I've loved Brill since day one because they ooze chemistry and they're hot and sexy as hell. GO BRILL!! Ridge needs to stay far away froom Brooke and go screw Hatie but of course he's going to follow her to another country and bitch about Bill. He should have RJ move in with Kridge then about leave Brill alone.
Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 15 2014, 04:32 PM
MY REPLY
So r u a writer on the show? Nope and nobody knows what will happen!! I'm just calling it as I see it, Brooke has been in love with Bill since Katie pushed them together. Besides it doesn matter how many men a soap character has because it's a soap!! And yes, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY!! :(
No I am not a writer, as are you.
But if you are a long time viewer you would have known that the Brooke character is not written any other way other than the Slut of the Valley. Hence why she go through men faster than she changes her underwear.
----Really, did Bridget deserve her mother sleeping with her husband?
----Also, did Hope deserve her mother getting it on with her boyfriend?
----Did Katie deserve her sister getting it on with her husband while she is ill?
Is there no line that the woman wont cross? Brooke has no morals what-so-ever!
The woman is incapable of keeping her legs close.
So again, if you are a long time viewer you would have known that the Brooke character is not written in no other way other than Slut of the Valley.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No I am not a writer, as are you.
But if you are a long time viewer you would have known that the Brooke character is not written any other way other than the Slut of the Valley. Hence why she go through men faster than she changes her underwear.
----Really, did Bridget deserve her mother sleeping with her husband?
----Also, did Hope deserve her mother getting it on with her boyfriend?
----Did Katie deserve her sister getting it on with her husband while she is ill?
Is there no line that the woman wont cross? Brooke has no morals what-so-ever!
The woman is incapable of keeping her legs close.
So again, if you are a long time viewer you would have known that the Brooke character is not written in no other way other than Slut of the Valley.
[/quote]I don't give a damn what Brooke did. I still like her and don't question me about it again. I don't have to explain anything to anybody. I like who I like and that's perfectly fine. Besides it's a soap and characters will often be sluts. I happen to know the difference between reel and real when some obviously don't!!
Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

First, I dont care who you like or don't like.
You are free to like whoever whenever.
So please don't misunderstand that I care who you like.
I am pointing out flaws. Just plain simple morally and ethical flaws which Brooke displays.
So please feel free to continue - no judgement on my part.
Brooke is a soap character and so none of it is real.
I really wouldn't feel anything for a relative who constantly sleeps with their daughters or sister's significant others.
but then again, you are free to like whoever, whenever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

metitle
Apr 16 2014, 03:37 PM
First, I dont care who you like or don't like.
You are free to like whoever whenever.
So please don't misunderstand that I care who you like.
I am pointing out flaws. Just plain simple morally and ethical flaws which Brooke displays.
So please feel free to continue - no judgement on my part.
Brooke is a soap character and so none of it is real.
I really wouldn't feel anything for a relative who constantly sleeps with their daughters or sister's significant others.
but then again, you are free to like whoever, whenever.
Again this Iisn't about OUR RELATIVES, it's a soap. Characters don't have to have high morals and values and I don't want them to. I want them down and dirty, not nicey nicey. I watch them to escape real for awhile so I can like it if they're sluts. I don't understand why people watch if that's what they want. :shrug:
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic