Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2014, 03:29 AM (4,386 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

meow1113
Apr 23 2014, 11:05 PM
metitle
Apr 23 2014, 09:46 PM
By the way, for those who said Liam the waffler never chose Steffy at all.
just one question - Did Liam had a gun to his head when he married Steffy - TWICE?
Could Liam have walked away from any of those nuptials?
No because Skanky had Bill trap Hope in the gondola so she couldn't get to the wedding equals trap. Liam was going to marry Hope in Malibu but instead of letting Liam marry Hope the coward told him she was pregnant equals trap. She knew he would never raise the baby without his parents being married as was drilled into his head by Bill so she took advantage of it. It doesn't matter anyway because the marriages ended in a divorce and annulment so it's a moot point except for all the grief Lope suffered at her and Bills" hands and the baby she killed. All that grief could have been totally avoided if she'd have stayed OUT of Lope's ENGAGEMENT but no, she had to steal him, hence the gondola and and baby traps. She's such a pathetic loser!!

Steffy became pregnant with child when she was with Liam. It was Brooke that decided to ambush wedding for Hope and Liam and she went along with it. Hope married Liam in Italy and refused to sign the Italian marriage documents because of the video discovered by her mother and Aunt Katie. They imploded Lope relationship by not deleting the video and keeping their mouth shut. Hope is just like her mother, as long as something benefits her, she okay with it. When things don't go her way, she plays her victim card. Despite Bill intentions, Lope got married in Italy but Hope threw it away in her temper tantrums.
Steffy in living her life in Paris, France which is in Europe and has been left Lope alone to work on their relationship.
Hope is the loser considering just refuses to marry Liam because she enjoys the idea of being the perfect bride but not his wife. She had Liam until she decided she wanted everyone in the world to keep her on her deluded fantasy of love and relationships.
Steffy beats Hope by a billion miles because she has more maturity than her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Why is anyone surprised by Hope behavior is beyond me, because she always been the waffler in her relationships, period.
I told she would go into panic mode when Liam told her that he was moving without her. :whooohooo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

natdot99
Apr 24 2014, 07:46 AM
meow1113
metitle
just one question - Did Liam had a gun to his head when he married Steffy - TWICE?
No because Skanky had Bill trap Hope in the gondola so she couldn't get to the wedding equals trap. Liam was going to marry Hope in Malibu but instead of letting Liam marry Hope the coward told him she was pregnant equals trap. She knew he would never raise the baby without his parents being married as was drilled into his head by Bill so she took advantage of it. It doesn't matter anyway because the marriages ended in a divorce and annulment so it's a moot point except for all the grief Lope suffered at her and Bills" hands and the baby she killed. All that grief could have been totally avoided if she'd have stayed OUT of Lope's ENGAGEMENT but no, she had to steal him, hence the gondola and and baby traps. She's such a pathetic loser!!

Steffy became pregnant with child when she was with Liam. It was Brooke that decided to ambush wedding for Hope and Liam and she went along with it. Hope married Liam in Italy and refused to sign the Italian marriage documents because of the video discovered by her mother and Aunt Katie. They imploded Lope relationship by not deleting the video and keeping their mouth shut. Hope is just like her mother, as long as something benefits her, she okay with it. When things don't go her way, she plays her victim card. Despite Bill intentions, Lope got married in Italy but Hope threw it away in her temper tantrums.
Steffy in living her life in Paris, France which is in Europe and has been left Lope alone to work on their relationship.
Hope is the loser considering just refuses to marry Liam because she enjoys the idea of being the perfect bride but not his wife. She had Liam until she decided she wanted everyone in the world to keep her on her deluded fantasy of love and relationships.
It doeen't matter when Skanky became pregnant. Liam told Bill that he was going to marry Hope in Malibu and Hope wanted to marry him because she's been in love with him for yrs but then Skanky came along and spilled her guts. Hope didn't file the papers because because Liam went out partying the night before the wedding with that skank so she had every right not to file the papers. Lope has never imploded as we've seen and have always seen. Hope is far from her mother but night try. Skanky had no choice to go back to Paris because like all the other ken, Liam wouldn't have her!! :whooohooo: Hope beats Skanky in maturity because she doesn't play mean, underhanded, dirty tricks to get what she wants.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
Apr 26 2014, 05:31 PM
natdot99
Apr 24 2014, 07:46 AM
meow1113
metitle

It doeen't matter when Skanky became pregnant. Liam told Bill that he was going to marry Hope in Malibu and Hope wanted to marry him because she's been in love with him for yrs but then Skanky came along and spilled her guts. Hope didn't file the papers because because Liam went out partying the night before the wedding with that skank so she had every right not to file the papers. Lope has never imploded as we've seen and have always seen. Hope is far from her mother but night try. Skanky had no choice to go back to Paris because like all the other ken, Liam wouldn't have her!! :whooohooo: Hope beats Skanky in maturity because she doesn't play mean, underhanded, dirty tricks to get what she wants.

In the Malibu ambush wedding, that was all Brooke idea. Liam and Hope had a dinner date the day before the wedding and she cancelled to take care of Stephanie. Steffy took him out and brought him to the wedding. It was Hope that stood on the threshold declaring telling that Liam that the way that you love me was not good enough( another one of the temper tantrums). She finds out the truth about what Bill did and proclaims to Liam we were robbed. Silly girl, she got married in Italy and she was Mrs. Liam Spencer, LOL
Hope always played games to get Liam and it was prove when Liam was married to Steffy, when she was in a coma, mother setting up the ambush wedding, and just now by sending mixed messages to Hope.
The problem with Hope is everyone thinks she wears a halo on her head and it not worthy of human mistakes happening in her life.
Steffy owns 25% of FC and that shows she has more maturity than Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

I for one is glad Hope decided not to end things with Liam. Liam has really grown on me the past couple of months. Lope belongs together weather they are boring or not.

Can't wait to see Quinn's reaction. All her schemes backfired however I think she still have a few tricks up her sleeve.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope is in love with both Liam and Wyatt, she is the queen waffler just like i stated in my discussion. Interesting that she condemned Liam for his waffling between Steffy and her, but it all rainbows and sunshine that she can do it with two men. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

natdot99
Apr 29 2014, 08:54 PM
Hope is in love with both Liam and Wyatt, she is the queen waffler just like i stated in my discussion. Interesting that she condemned Liam for his waffling between Steffy and her, but it all rainbows and sunshine that she can do it with two men. :popcorn:
Hope is another waffler now, something that she hated when Liam did it, but now she is doing it. She is just such a hypocrite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

jacpre
Apr 29 2014, 12:30 PM
I for one is glad Hope decided not to end things with Liam. Liam has really grown on me the past couple of months. Lope belongs together weather they are boring or not.

Can't wait to see Quinn's reaction. All her schemes backfired however I think she still have a few tricks up her sleeve.

Oh u know it, there has to be some drama but ugh. I just wish they'd do it another way!!
Edited by Meow, May 1 2014, 08:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Dakota
May 1 2014, 04:44 PM
natdot99
Hope is another waffler now, something that she hated when Liam did it, but now she is doing it. She is just such a hypocrite.
That's likely why Bell did it, so she c ant complAin about him doing it anymore and I'm glad!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Meow
May 1 2014, 08:15 PM
Dakota
May 1 2014, 04:44 PM
natdot99
That's likely why Bell did it, so she c ant complAin about him doing it anymore and I'm glad!!

Bell always wrote Hope being a female Liam, it just some fans did not see that way. Just count her endless temper tantrums regarding their relationships and weddings was the icing on the cake. It just her transformation into Brooke 2.0.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Kitty cats and wafflers...lol... :popcorn: :drunk: ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic