Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 14th; *updated 4/6*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2014, 11:08 PM (28,990 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Seeds of Doubt")
Gabi makes a surprising announcement to Will; Rafe is furious about Gabi and Nick; Nicole tries to discover why Liam was at Daniel's building.

Tuesday ("Warnings")
Liam blackmails Nicole; Will blasts Sami for attacking Gabi; Rafe gives Nick a warning.

Wednesday ("Stirring Up Trouble")
Nicole tries to come clean to Daniel; Eric tells Marlena that he's going to marry Nicole.

Thursday ("Summer Gala")
Rafe tries to find out what everyone is hiding; Brady tells Theresa he has to stopping seeing her.

Friday ("Incriminating Photos")
EJ receives incriminating photos taken of him and Abigail by an unknown source; Rafe investigates Nick; Hope is put in an awkward position.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
Gabi makes a startling announcement to Will
Liam blackmails Nicole
Will blasts Sami for attacking Gabi
Aiden makes an admission to Marlena
Rafe is determined to figure out what everyone is hiding about Gabi
A mysterious figure delivers incriminating photos of EJ and Abigail to the DiMera mansion

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Daniel wants to go after Theresa but Jennifer talks him down.
Rafe punches Nick, who gives Rafe a chilling warning.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Marybeth stirs up trouble for JJ and Paige.

Thursday, April 17, 2014
Gabi freaks when Will brings up the idea of a custody agreement.

Friday, April 18, 2014
Hope is put in an awkward position involving Roman.
JJ confides in Paige, and they share their first kiss!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

sounds like Nick is going to try and get Gabi to marry him again is my guess

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

phloe3
Apr 1 2014, 11:09 PM
sounds like Nick is going to try and get Gabi to marry him again is my guess
If Gabi goes there she better count of the possible of landing in court over Ari. What makes Gabi think that Will definitely but even Sonny would allow Nick to have that kind of influence on Arianna? Nick is still clearly a bigot that not the sort of person any young child of influencable age should be around.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 1 2014, 11:30 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 1 2014, 11:08 PM
Monday
Rafe is furious about Gabi and Nick

*i* am furious about Gabi and Nick!

I hope Rafe is appropriately usefully furious. In a way that doesn't push Gabi further towards Nick.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 1 2014, 11:29 PM
Angie79
Apr 1 2014, 11:08 PM
Monday
Rafe is furious about Gabi and Nick

*i* am furious about Gabi and Nick!

I hope Rafe is appropriately usefully furious. In a way that doesn't push Gabi further towards Nick.

I hope some Rafe or Will are someone threats Gabi with court and the lost of custody of Arianna... because that the one thing I could see that would force Gabi t think long and hard about her choice.

Ian H
Member Avatar

i think its that she wants to move out!!! lets just hope its not Nick's idea.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaniBlondy
Member Avatar

Here come's Gabi's exit storyline :OhMy: :wink: :tumbleweed: and falling for Nick Again UGHH but it will be interesting too see Will and Rafe's reaction's hopefully are united on that front :)
Edited by DaniBlondy, Apr 2 2014, 04:39 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Great to see so much Wilson in the spoilers!

So, it seems after the wedding Gabi's big exit storyline will kick into high gear. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it goes.
Edited by Yoryla, Apr 2 2014, 06:17 AM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

I might be in the minority but at this point Gabi can't leave town fast enough,hopefully with Nick

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

This is one situation that im sorta happy rafe exists, because he's pissed and probably going to do something, and nick doesn't have blackmail on him.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 2 2014, 06:56 AM
This is one situation that im sorta happy rafe exists, because he's pissed and probably going to do something, and nick doesn't have blackmail on him.
Haha! Yes, Rafe's macho crap might come in handy here. But Nick might still try to blackmail Rafe with the Melonie kidnapping stuff. After all, this is Nick we're talking about.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Do we have a final airdate for Gabi? All I know is she's leaving in April.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 2 2014, 08:37 AM
She will be on the air into June sometime.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kimba73
Apr 2 2014, 08:40 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 2 2014, 08:37 AM
She will be on the air into June sometime.
Oh! I didn't know that. I thought she was leaving in April.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Ian H
Apr 2 2014, 02:43 AM
But if the Rafe reaction too that is the issue her, and Gabi actual by law doesn't have the right to just move out with Arianna... Gabi doesn't maintain sole custody of her child and she already knows what Will things about her moving out with Arianna, Will is against that for a lot of reasons... Nick is one... wanting more of a hand on role raising Arianna is another and it an issue that came up once already.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 2 2014, 07:22 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 2 2014, 06:56 AM
Haha! Yes, Rafe's macho crap might come in handy here. But Nick might still try to blackmail Rafe with the Melonie kidnapping stuff. After all, this is Nick we're talking about.
He doesn't have the ground to do so with Rafe through, I wouldn't put him past trying but Rafe also could threaten to arrest Nick (if he truly tries) the blackmail route with Rafe on the other hand too.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

It's about damn time they let Rafe get involved in what's going on with Gabi and Nick! He's suppose to be her overprotective tough-cop brother. He should have been keeping tabs on her and getting in Nick's face a lot more than he has been. He also should have caught on when Gabi was a complete spaz over 'murdering' Nick. It was stupid he was clueless to her anxiety. It's not as if he had a job distracting him. You'd think all that coffee drinking at the pub and club would have boosted his attentiveness.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Apr 2 2014, 09:22 AM
It's about damn time they let Rafe get involved in what's going on with Gabi and Nick! He's suppose to be her overprotective tough-cop brother. He should have been keeping tabs on her and getting in Nick's face a lot more than he has been. He also should have caught on when Gabi was a complete spaz over 'murdering' Nick. It was stupid he was clueless to her anxiety. It's not as if he had a job distracting him. You'd think all that coffee drinking at the pub and club would have boosted his attentiveness.
You would think put apparently writers what Gabi in the middle of re putting herself there by her daughter is a potential dangerous connection before Rafe took notice. And the did talk again in the apartment no long ago when Gabi tried to order Rafe it was her way or and he walked out on her.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Sometime in June that's what Jason had said.

jam6242
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 2 2014, 08:43 AM
Ian H
Apr 2 2014, 02:43 AM
But if the Rafe reaction too that is the issue her, and Gabi actual by law doesn't have the right to just move out with Arianna... Gabi doesn't maintain sole custody of her child and she already knows what Will things about her moving out with Arianna, Will is against that for a lot of reasons... Nick is one... wanting more of a hand on role raising Arianna is another and it an issue that came up once already.
So Gabi is supposed to live with Will and Sonny until Ari is 18? Will and Sonny are way too controlling of Gabi. No wonder Nick can so easily sway her.

And Rafe has not been consistent in his concern for Gabi. While he was with Sami it was practically non-existent. Gabi took care of herself while she was still in high school by working at and living above the pub. Rafe never offered to let her live with him and Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply