Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 14th; *updated 4/6*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2014, 11:08 PM (28,777 Views)
ssedai

Angie79
Apr 6 2014, 02:13 AM
Thursday ("Summer Gala")
Rafe tries to find out what everyone is hiding; Brady tells Theresa he has to stopping seeing her.

Friday ("Incriminating Photos")
EJ receives incriminating photos taken of him and Abigail by an unknown source; Rafe investigates Nick; Hope is put in an awkward position.

I would like it if the photos were taken by Eric. Isn't he a photographer?

Anyway, he could send the pictures to EJ not wanting to hurt Sami but wanting EJ to not marry Sami to protect her from the DiMeras after what Kristen did to him.

Prolly too much to hope for with Eric's character, but it would be nice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

ssedai
Apr 9 2014, 11:49 AM
Angie79
Thursday ("Summer Gala")
Rafe tries to find out what everyone is hiding; Brady tells Theresa he has to stopping seeing her.

EJ receives incriminating photos taken of him and Abigail by an unknown source; Rafe investigates Nick; Hope is put in an awkward position.

Anyway, he could send the pictures to EJ not wanting to hurt Sami but wanting EJ to not marry Sami to protect her from the DiMeras after what Kristen did to him.

If Eric saw EJ cheating on Sami, he would not sit back and let it happen. He'd tell his sister the truth, not wait weeks to blackmail EJ with pictures. He would not do that to Sami.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Deverauxfan
Apr 9 2014, 01:32 PM
ssedai
Angie79
Thursday ("Summer Gala")

If Eric saw EJ cheating on Sami, he would not sit back and let it happen. He'd tell his sister the truth, not wait weeks to blackmail EJ with pictures. He would not do that to Sami.
Plus he would have stormed into the cabin and interrupted them.

Ghani
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 9 2014, 01:33 PM
Deverauxfan
Apr 9 2014, 01:32 PM
ssedai
Angie79
Thursday ("Summer Gala")

Plus he would have stormed into the cabin and interrupted them.
Yeah, while preaching sex after marriage. :tounge:
Edited by Ghani, Apr 9 2014, 06:43 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Directv Channel Guide Spoilers

Mon 4/14
After her fight with Sami, Gabi has an announcement; Rafe discovers that Gabi and Nick have gotten close; Nicole questions Liam about being at Daniel's building; Liam tries to get Jennifer to doubt Daniel.

Tue 4/15
Nicole gets blackmailed by Liam; Jennifer talks Danial out of going after Theresa; Will blasts Sami; Nick gives Rafe a chilling warning.

Wed 4/16
Nicole tries to confess to Daniel; Eric tells Marlena he's marrying Nicole; Marybeth causes trouble between JJ and Paige; Aiden makes a confession to Marlena.

Thu 4/17
Rafe is determined to figure out Gabi's secret; Will proposes a custody agreement to Gabi; Brady ends things with Theresa; Aiden and Hope plan the St. Luke's summer gala.

Fri 4/18
Someone prints photos of EJ and Abigail; Rafe investigates Nick; Hope and Aiden run into another problem with their gala plans; JJ confides in Paige.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Quote:

Rafe investigates Nick;
Finally, Rafe! I am glad the show remembered that other people have resources and brains to use those resources.

Quote:

After her fight with Sami, Gabi has an announcement;

I bet she'll tell WilSon she's moving out with Arianna. And that's why Will is angry with his mother. Once Will comes to terms with her decision he'll suggest a custody agreement and Gabi will freak out.
Edited by Kaha, Apr 11 2014, 07:50 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Kaha
Apr 11 2014, 06:19 PM
Quote:

Rafe investigates Nick;
Finally, Rafe! I am glad the show remembered that other people have resources and brains to use those resources.

Quote:

I bet she'll tell WilSon she's moving out with Arianna. And that's why Will is angry with his mother. Once Will comes to terms with her decision he'll suggest a custody agreement and Gabi will freak out.
Or that she is leaving for Argentina for several weeks and taking the baby with her (modeling job)

sillibella
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 11 2014, 10:48 PM
Kaha
Quote:

Rafe investigates Nick;

Quote:

Or that she is leaving for Argentina for several weeks and taking the baby with her (modeling job)
Gabi's not going anywhere until June and she's not leaving on a modeling job then either.

charliexvx
Member Avatar

DaniBlondy
Apr 2 2014, 04:38 AM
Here come's Gabi's exit storyline :OhMy: :wink: :tumbleweed: and falling for Nick Again UGHH but it will be interesting too see Will and Rafe's reaction's hopefully are united on that front :)
i dont care how she leaves as long as she leaves the baby with will and sonny she is terrible she is one sided and moronic to be rafes sister of all things one might think she had a brain like the sister who died that baby arianna grace is named after but not after the chad incident and the i love nick storyline this girl has got to go and she has got to go soon and leave the baby with her father or fathers :toetap: :whistle:

camera shy

So if EJ gets the Ejabby photos on April 18th and all hell break loose at the DiMera mansion when they are seen on April 21th, does that mean it all happens on the same day? I know some think Sami will see them on April 21th, but what if the all hell breaking loose at the DiMera mansion is just EJ's reaction to them?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
So if EJ gets the Ejabby photos on April 18th and all hell break loose at the DiMera mansion when they are seen on April 21th, does that mean it all happens on the same day? I know some think Sami will see them on April 21th, but what if the all hell breaking loose at the DiMera mansion is just EJ's reaction to them?
AS told SOD her most challenging scenes ever air on 4/21 opposite JS. She said they did 9 hrs of rehearsal for them. I can't imagine those not being the reveal, but I guess it's possible.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 12 2014, 01:19 PM
camera shy
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
AS told SOD her most challenging scenes ever air on 4/21 opposite JS. She said they did 9 hrs of rehearsal for them. I can't imagine those not being the reveal, but I guess it's possible.
Yeah, if that's not what it is we need to be speculating on what else it could possibly be.

S loves EJ

Maybe the kids plays with matches and puts the mansion on fire.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 12 2014, 02:33 PM
Maybe the kids plays with matches and puts the mansion on fire.
:facepalm:

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Apr 12 2014, 01:22 AM
kay
Kaha
Quote:

Rafe investigates Nick;

Quote:

Gabi's not going anywhere until June and she's not leaving on a modeling job then either.
exactly in fact recently its even been said that she in fact isn't leaving with Arianna at all. Freddie Smith revealed that Gabi's exit isn't exactly anything close to a positive of happy ending

lysie
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 12 2014, 08:15 PM
sillibella
kay
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
exactly in fact recently its even been said that she in fact isn't leaving with Arianna at all. Freddie Smith revealed that Gabi's exit isn't exactly anything close to a positive of happy ending
Do you know what he actually said? I've already heard two different things.

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 12 2014, 08:16 PM
WilSonJAb33
sillibella
kay

I heard from someone who was there that he said: Gabi does something that will affect Arianna, Will and Sonny.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

lysie
WilSonJAb33
sillibella
kay

This was the question and answer about one of the things at the event:
"oh, so maybe Will and Sonny do get sole custody" and the reply was, "they do."

proceeding that apparently at some point during May Sweeps Gabi does a new bad thing. This bad thing leads both directly to Gabi's exit and the lost of the custody of Ari.

Freddie smith apparently could reveal what the bad thing is however there are apparently some dramatic scenes that were revealed...

Also the major impact on Wilson could be that Will & Sonny talked about taking a honeymoon come summer I wonder if the major Will & Sonny impact is put on hold of the honeymoon because of the custody of Ari. Will & Sonny literally would have to ask someone to watch her for 5 days or however long they planned to go for so that could get put aside for a time because of Gabi's actions.

We knew the udell twins had been on set since CB exit because for pictures tweeted by GW & FS but we didn't know the info surrounding it. It sound like Gabi exit deal with a new misdeed or crime not her past.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 12 2014, 09:51 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Kaha
Apr 12 2014, 08:28 PM
lysie
WilSonJAb33
sillibella

I heard from someone who was there that he said: Gabi does something that will affect Arianna, Will and Sonny.
What I heard as I just said the post above goes a little further...

Gabi loses custody of Ari proceeding a bad thing that she does at some point during May Sweeps. Their are some dramatic scenes surrounding it... it wasn't revealed what the bad thing is but tones of speculation one of which is that Gabi might try to take off with Ari after it been brought into question if she actual hold the right to do so... (IE) whether she needs Will's permission rather then just taking off.

Impact on Will & Sonny could be that they planned a honeymoon for summer only that could be impacted by the fact that they wind up with Sole custody of Arianna. Leaving Will & Sonny is a position they can't just take off a travel as the might have planned.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Interesting spec of Gabi possibly taking off with Ari. If that ends up being true then she obviously doesn't get all that far...and how would that force her to leave the canvas? LK said that Gabi's departure was dramatic so I'm thinking/hoping that whatever happens is a bigger deal than her taking Ari and running. I think Gabi's departure will somehow involve Nick, but have no idea how. With all the guessing going on, I only hope that Days wrote Gabi's exit at least half as interesting as the specs have been but I won't hold my breath.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply