Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 14th; *updated 4/6*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2014, 11:08 PM (28,532 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Apr 13 2014, 12:29 AM
Interesting spec of Gabi possibly taking off with Ari. If that ends up being true then she obviously doesn't get all that far...and how would that force her to leave the canvas? LK said that Gabi's departure was dramatic so I'm thinking/hoping that whatever happens is a bigger deal than her taking Ari and running. I think Gabi's departure will somehow involve Nick, but have no idea how. With all the guessing going on, I only hope that Days wrote Gabi's exit at least half as interesting as the specs have been but I won't hold my breath.
All Freddie Smith said at his fan event was that
Gabi does a bad thing that this lead to her exit and to Will & Sonny gaining Sole custody of Ari. So for one ever reason Gabi's bad thing is the bigger part to this storyline then the outcome of Will & Sonny get sole custody of Ari because of it... I think the reason is there is so much speculation about Gabi new bad thing is the fact of viewers trying to figure out what to the point of costing her daughter that is Gabi actual own doing.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 13 2014, 01:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Apr 12 2014, 01:19 PM
camera shy
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
So if EJ gets the Ejabby photos on April 18th and all hell break loose at the DiMera mansion when they are seen on April 21th, does that mean it all happens on the same day? I know some think Sami will see them on April 21th, but what if the all hell breaking loose at the DiMera mansion is just EJ's reaction to them?
AS told SOD her most challenging scenes ever air on 4/21 opposite JS. She said they did 9 hrs of rehearsal for them. I can't imagine those not being the reveal, but I guess it's possible.

9 hours rehearsal sounds really good :cheer: . I wonder if they moved up the reveal earlier than orginally planned because AS is leaving. I thought someone would blackmail EJ with the pictures first before Sami saw them it seems like a lost opportunity, or maybe Nick will at least reveal to EJ that he knows about the affair on monday.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I am not really all that surprised by what Freddie Smith revealed that anvils regarding Ari custody has been hinted to in certain comments for a while... the question would be based upon what... now we know that Gabi does a new bad thing but we don't know what it is... however I having to thing that it big since it also come into play during May sweeps from the sound of it all.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

WillFan
Apr 11 2014, 05:50 PM
Wed 4/16
Aiden makes a confession to Marlena.

Thu 4/17
Aiden and Hope plan the St. Luke's summer gala.

Fri 4/18
Hope and Aiden run into another problem with their gala plans;
Another week of 3 Days of Hope and Aiden?! :applause: So here for that! :yahoo:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply