Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 01:20 AM (11,778 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Great photo of Ed and Susan!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Lovely picture. Susan was so beautiful those days.

Marlene

Wow, this brings back memories. This was certainly a long storyline, leading up to their wedding. Notice also, this was during the time when a bride could only wear white once, hence the light blue dress. Sidenote: They really looked good together.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've always loved that picture. And Laura's wedding dress might well be one of my favorites due to its elegant simplicity & how lovely that shade of blue looks on Susan.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great picture! I wish Bill and Laura had a presence on this show again. Their past stories are such an important part of DAYS history.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 2 2014, 08:39 AM.

nananana7

re: pic of Bill Horton
I was thinking that Lucas' father should be at Will's wedding. He should at least be mentioned. But then I lost track of history. Have Bill and Will ever met?

What year did Will return to Salem after living in Switzerland with Austin and Carrie? Was Will at Alice's funeral? If so, did Will and Bill meet at Alice's funeral?
Edited by nananana7, Apr 2 2014, 09:29 AM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 2 2014, 01:20 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I remember this one. :wub2: I so wish Days could get Susan Flannery to at least make a guest appearance for Days 50th anniversary.

jam6242
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 2 2014, 09:24 AM
I was thinking that Lucas' father should be at Will's wedding. He should at least be mentioned. But then I lost track of history. Have Bill and Will ever met?

What year did Will return to Salem after living in Switzerland with Austin and Carrie? Was Will at Alice's funeral? If so, did Will and Bill meet at Alice's funeral?
Bill was recast for the funeral and CM's Will was at the funeral but I don't remember whether they had any scenes together.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Would've been awesome if Susan Flannery returned, or just made occasional guest appearances here and there. That would generate LOADS of buzz (and viewership) for Days. Not sure if Corday & Co. would be able to afford her though, or even write anything worthy of her time and caliber.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Gabi is so completely and idoit, Sonny is talking to Club TBD which I thought was possible and she leap to the assumption that Sonny would deal with speaking about Nick (Will's cousin) on his wedding day?

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Hope looks gorgeous!

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

And the Guru has seriously lost his mind one can't not run the business the way he does not certifying someone to officiate at a wedding because of their child? That is such an inexcusable business practice...

Look at sonny he has ever reason to hate Nick however business wise kicking Nick out of Club TBD telling him he's not welcome wouldn't be the best business move so sonny's not done it.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

they have reached the point of two much pre-wedding and to much Guru... I really hope they aren't shoving the vows & the reception all into tomorrow episode.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 2 2014, 11:25 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 2 2014, 10:08 AM
nananana7

Bill was recast for the funeral and CM's Will was at the funeral but I don't remember whether they had any scenes together.
They had scenes together. But Lucas has taken Will to see Bill before. Were they both at Jack and Jennifer's wedding in 2003?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

WilSonJAb33
Apr 2 2014, 11:24 AM
they have reached the point of two much pre-wedding and to much Guru... I really hope they aren't shoving the vows & the reception all into tomorrow episode.
I'm thinking that they might start the wedding at the end of today's episode & create some unnecessary "cliffhanger" that forces the ceremony to be split between the two episodes.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 2 2014, 11:35 AM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 2 2014, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking that they might start the wedding at the end of today's episode & create some unnecessary "cliffhanger" that forces the ceremony to be split between the two episodes.
which is even stupider the guru scenes are the one unnecessary factor of these wedding episode.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Not sure if this has anything to do with today's episode, but can anyone clarify whether Aiden will be attending the WilSon wedding/reception? Thanks in advance!

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 2 2014, 11:32 AM
jam6242
Apr 2 2014, 10:08 AM
nananana7

They had scenes together. But Lucas has taken Will to see Bill before. Were they both at Jack and Jennifer's wedding in 2003?
Bill wasn't around for the 2003 wedding. He sent Jack and Jennifer a monkey.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Apr 2 2014, 11:44 AM
Not sure if this has anything to do with today's episode, but can anyone clarify whether Aiden will be attending the WilSon wedding/reception? Thanks in advance!
Not that is known about with the reception ... and as for the wedding he isn't on the guest seating list there at all.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Apr 2 2014, 11:45 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply