Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 12:29 AM (13,421 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 5 2014, 10:09 PM
lysie
Apr 4 2014, 12:04 AM
Are Johnny and Sydney there?
Yes, Allie, Johnny and Sydney were in new material on Thursday's episode (which I just watched now, so I'm late with some comments). However, Theo disappeared and was NOT in Thursday's episode! You only saw him in that first scene of Thursday (which was a replay, or rollback footage, so that doesn't count as new material). Abe had scooted over to the aisle seat during Thursday and Theo does not make an appearance in this episode.
:OhMy: Abe's sitting on poor Theo!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 5 2014, 07:57 PM
I hate Sami's shoes with the dress she is wearing.Where the hell do they find those godawful shoes Sami has been wearing lately? One would think that had run out of ugly shoes in her size but like ugly pants,apparently there is an unending supply.

Edit to add: Kaha,I posted too quickly,I could have quoted your post.As soon as I saw Sami's shoes I immediately posted since usually I am the only one harping on her ugly shoes.There is no in between,they are either ugly cheap looking or unsuitable hooker/stripper shoes.I think the hooker pumps she wore for the christening would have looked better with her dress since they were similar in color to the dress she is wearing than the black strappy shoes shown in the photograph.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 6 2014, 01:35 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 3 2014, 01:01 PM
What was Lucas gift to his son? Have they said yet?
They did not mention anything like they did not it worth of lucas and will talk beofre the wedding or have lucas watch his first dance as married man or cutting the cake or share screen time with his child allie or hug wilson goodbye before the leave to their honeymoon and ect..
lucas speech was suppose to shut the fans to complain with lack involvement

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 3 2014, 07:59 PM
rae
Apr 3 2014, 07:55 PM
Still can't believe that Drake was not part of such an important episode. Everyone was in this show. He didn't have to have a major part, but come on, John is Will's grandfather and was supportive of him from the beginning of his coming out. He could have and should have been in one of those chairs watching his grandson marry. Granted his relationship with Marlena is a mess, but this day was all about family and a very important family member was missing. It would have been nice to see some reaction or interaction between J&M. We need to see some progress in their relationship. This wedding could have been a starting point.
Will been shown to be in full support of Marlena with the entire John situation and I think that writers remembered that and it was a respect thing for Will as well as Marlena. John did go by the mansion and did drop off a wedding gift for the guys (Will & Sonny) I think writer felt that was John being respectful of the why things were with Marlena with out forgetting that Will was like a grandson to him just as much as Roman is Will actual grandfather.
if ej was the wedding that most people in wedding hate him include victor the ower of house that wedding happen and lucas will father.john is not big deal compare to that

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 6 2014, 10:03 AM
TreasureCove
They did not mention anything like they did not it worth of lucas and will talk beofre the wedding or have lucas watch his first dance as married man or cutting the cake or share screen time with his child allie or hug wilson goodbye before the leave to their honeymoon and ect..
:flipoff: :redface: :badmood: :soapbox:

Thank-you for telling me. Those emoticons are directed at the assholes in charge, not you.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 6 2014, 10:09 AM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 3 2014, 07:59 PM
rae
Apr 3 2014, 07:55 PM
Still can't believe that Drake was not part of such an important episode. Everyone was in this show. He didn't have to have a major part, but come on, John is Will's grandfather and was supportive of him from the beginning of his coming out. He could have and should have been in one of those chairs watching his grandson marry. Granted his relationship with Marlena is a mess, but this day was all about family and a very important family member was missing. It would have been nice to see some reaction or interaction between J&M. We need to see some progress in their relationship. This wedding could have been a starting point.
Will been shown to be in full support of Marlena with the entire John situation and I think that writers remembered that and it was a respect thing for Will as well as Marlena. John did go by the mansion and did drop off a wedding gift for the guys (Will & Sonny) I think writer felt that was John being respectful of the why things were with Marlena with out forgetting that Will was like a grandson to him just as much as Roman is Will actual grandfather.
if ej was the wedding that most people in wedding hate him include victor the ower of house that wedding happen and lucas will father.john is not big deal compare to that
Posted Image

There is no reason they had to cut out scenes of Lucas and John, but insert scenes of that stupid fucking guru who was somehow able to connect Marlena EVANS to a BRADY he went on one date with years ago!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 6 2014, 11:53 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 6 2014, 10:03 AM
TreasureCove
:flipoff: :redface: :badmood: :soapbox:

Thank-you for telling me. Those emoticons are directed at the assholes in charge, not you.
There stuff lucas did in backround i give those up for there moments i mention
here what lucas did in backround talking with ej and marlena while holding baby ari
talking with waiter,see thresa dress become dirty thanks to to waiter,
they had lucas annonce the groom first dance when dance started he disapper
But the Chandelier did hide someone face during dance it might been lucas
and we wlison saw hug everyone i did not see lucas i only saw lucas in my second view stand when everyone throwing the rice[lucas was not those people]so either the hug was cut or off screen of the camera or there was not hug .
but than again i might watch the 5 time i might see lucas apprently lucas is waldo i need to slowmotion in order to see if i miss lucas somewhere

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply