Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 14th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 06:07 AM (6,293 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

Rick and Caroline Forrester attend Chelsea's fashion show

Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe

Passion ignites between Michael and Lauren

Ian Ward's return shocks Dylan

Jack and Kelly's relationship deeply troubles Summer

credit: jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm going to catch some backlash on this but...
I'm glad Ian Ward isn't done yet.
He's smooth with a dash of evil.

shark
Member Avatar

I won't lash U. I agree ! Shame, not to use an old established good actor in more scenes. It's refreshing to see quality acting for a change. I cringe when Tyler comes on. He's not comfortable in front of the camera always looks like he's thinking about something else besides his lines. Can't wait till the new 'Kelly' comes on. Get rid of that tired looking gal
Edited by shark, Apr 3 2014, 08:26 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 3 2014, 06:43 AM
I'm going to catch some backlash on this but...
I'm glad Ian Ward isn't done yet.
He's smooth with a dash of evil.
He's a very good actor, his character gives me the creeps.

Lynx612

I amnot sorry Ian is back! I like the dynamic he brings. I hope he stays a while. I like him getting it on with Victor. That was a good scene between the two. Give me some more! It's funny but they played Swamp Thing on Cable a few weeks ago and Ray Wise played the creature ... LOL

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks a lot Miss Rhi!! :hail: :hail:

shark
Member Avatar

Oh no, now, we got another teenager telling their parents what they can and can't do. Jack can't wait for Phyllis to wake up he'll be dead himself. If she wasn't being kept alive by big bucks somebody would had pulled the plug on her months ago. Daniel romalotti doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together he couldn't afford to keep her in private hospital with private staff, etc. Medicaid, would have pulled the plug on her after couple of weeks. She had assets, but, they would have all been spent down by now, so, it's Jack's bankroll that is keeping her laying there dead to the world.
Summer, wants Jack to keep pining away for Phyllis. MYOB As we all know Jack is not her real father anyway.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

We might know that but they don't. She doesn't want to see Jack give up on Phyllis,can't blame her there.
Blood doesn't mean much on soaps.
Anyone can be a Father, takes a special man to be a Daddy.

shark
Member Avatar

Jack can do better then that skank Kelly just think it should be his call what he does with his personal life. Summer, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway. :blulaugh:

nananana7
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 4 2014, 10:12 PM
Anyone can be a Father, takes a special man to be a Daddy.

Amen.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I also read on another site that either at this week's spoilers or the one before (on April 11th) that Chloe will "attack" Chelsea and start a fight. I think that Chelsea should have ended her friendship, business partnership and revoke Chloe's godparent rights when Chloe took Connor away from her and out of the country. Chloe needs serious help and Kevin marrying her just to keep her from the mental hospital (just so she can be treated in an "outpatient" capacity) is not doing her any good at all. Chloe keeps attacking Chelsea verbally whenever she gets a chance and Chelsea needs to really smack her in the mouth to shut her up. Also, I heard that Hillary and Lily will also get into it at the fashion show, too. The next upcoming weeks should be good for a few "cat fights".

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

heh heh,
Posted Image
Posted Image

shark
Member Avatar

Yeah Lily is gonna go ninja on Hilary. Chelsea needs to revoke that godmother contract. The morning paper is full of incidents of people going temp insanity and doing awful stuff. I wouldn't want to take a chance on my baby's life just to appease a mentally unstable person. She should be in serious therapy daily, Esther is getting 20 or 25,000 a month that should cover some serious psych help.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Apr 6 2014, 02:30 PM
I also read on another site that either at this week's spoilers or the one before (on April 11th) that Chloe will "attack" Chelsea and start a fight. I think that Chelsea should have ended her friendship, business partnership and revoke Chloe's godparent rights when Chloe took Connor away from her and out of the country. Chloe needs serious help and Kevin marrying her just to keep her from the mental hospital (just so she can be treated in an "outpatient" capacity) is not doing her any good at all. Chloe keeps attacking Chelsea verbally whenever she gets a chance and Chelsea needs to really smack her in the mouth to shut her up. Also, I heard that Hillary and Lily will also get into it at the fashion show, too. The next upcoming weeks should be good for a few "cat fights".
ITA with you about Chloe and Chelsea. I would have immediately gotten an atty and broke that contract. Chelsea should also get a restraining order against Chloe to keep her from coming near her with the verbal abuse.
She belongs in a hospital, Kevin did her no favors by keeping her out.
Hillary and Lily in a cat fight! COOOOOOL!
I hope Hillary beats the snot out of her and then I hope everyone takes Hillary's side, because you KNOW Lily started it.
I want to smack her everytime she starts with her stupid catty remarks.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 6 2014, 03:46 PM
LIKE! :D

I was just thinking the same thing about the bf, if I was Hillary, I would drop enough hints that lily would think that Hillary and cane actually did sleep together.
Like, Lily, you know that after the camera stopped rolling....................lol

shark
Member Avatar

The gal that plays Chloe has quit the show, so, they have to figure out a way to get rid of her , Chloe, character. Kevin, can't babysit her 24/7. Esther, is to busy feather dusting the lamp shades and sticking her nose up Jill's ass to know what's really going on with her daughter.

celine12

shark
Apr 4 2014, 07:57 PM
Oh no, now, we got another teenager telling their parents what they can and can't do. Jack can't wait for Phyllis to wake up he'll be dead himself. If she wasn't being kept alive by big bucks somebody would had pulled the plug on her months ago. Daniel romalotti doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together he couldn't afford to keep her in private hospital with private staff, etc. Medicaid, would have pulled the plug on her after couple of weeks. She had assets, but, they would have all been spent down by now, so, it's Jack's bankroll that is keeping her laying there dead to the world.
Summer, wants Jack to keep pining away for Phyllis. MYOB As we all know Jack is not her real father anyway.
LOVE this post!!

shark
Member Avatar

I'm a realist, and have been around for awhile I know how the WORLD REALLY TURNS. Nobody, nowhere, is gonna let her lay there for yrs. and vegetate unless they are getting paid out of this world.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Apr 7 2014, 02:25 PM
I'm a realist, and have been around for awhile I know how the WORLD REALLY TURNS. Nobody, nowhere, is gonna let her lay there for yrs. and vegetate unless they are getting paid out of this world.
Well sure Jack is paying for it, nobody else has the money.
Nick should toss in a few bucks too, after all, he has half a billion $.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

after all Nick issssssssssssssssssss Summers father!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply