Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 14th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 06:07 AM (6,288 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

my husband would had pulled the plug on my ass after day 3 hahahahahahh :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hmmmmmmmm.
Yesterday Chelsea shares with Sharon that Adam is truly dead.Very nice gesture on Chelsea's part, she didn't have to especially after what happened with Adam hiding Sharon.
Sharon cries.
Selective memory much? She remembers what went on with Adam but doesn't remember paternity tests and hurting Phyllis?
GMAFB!

Queen B
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 9 2014, 10:18 AM
Hmmmmmmmm.
Yesterday Chelsea shares with Sharon that Adam is truly dead.Very nice gesture on Chelsea's part, she didn't have to especially after what happened with Adam hiding Sharon.
Sharon cries.
Selective memory much? She remembers what went on with Adam but doesn't remember paternity tests and hurting Phyllis?
GMAFB!
Well Sharon knew Adam before Chelsea and has way more history with him than Chelsea does... not that I care, Chelsea can have that baby stealer slash physcopath. Sharon is happy with her soul mate Nick now

bygnedys
Member Avatar

So do you think by Christmas, that fake Cassie will be in the new family Christmas picture?

shark
Member Avatar

ewwwwwwwwwww

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Well Sharon knew Adam before Chelsea and has way more history with him than Chelsea does... not that I care, Chelsea can have that baby stealer slash physcopath. Sharon is happy with her soul mate Nick now

Queen, that too is in the past, right?

shark
Member Avatar

Hopefully, if all that jazz she did really happened then when he finds out all the heartache she caused his daughter and himself he will act accordingly. I couldn't figure out why Chelsea felt the need to tell Sharon anything related to Adam. They were finished months ago. If it been me I'd said thank U then when she left said to self Why do I give a shit i'm already with somebody else. LOL Bet Chelsea now moves on to another guy and when Adam returns it will be a big deal "he's not raising my son" , etc.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chelsea was being decent. After all, Sharon and Adam were married and knowing Sharon's fragile state of mind Chelsea didn't want her to find out from the paper or the gabs at the coffee shop.
Adam is probably hiding out with Skye.
:tink: **plastic surgery** :tink:

shark
Member Avatar

1 thing I've never been able to figure out about these storylines of 'dead' rich people still being able to control their bank accounts and monies from all over the world wouldn't the other party in the joint account notice huge amounts of money is being withdrawn over a period of time? If you have been declared dead by law enforcement and public records wouldn't it pop up on somebody's radar that your writing checks to somebody. IRS, would probably be interested , also.
I can't cash a toilet paper rebate at my bank without showing ID and that particular bank's card. How is dead Adam paying off all these people he didn't have millions on his person when he got took for the joy ride by crazy Billy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Apr 10 2014, 08:27 AM
1 thing I've never been able to figure out about these storylines of 'dead' rich people still being able to control their bank accounts and monies from all over the world wouldn't the other party in the joint account notice huge amounts of money is being withdrawn over a period of time? If you have been declared dead by law enforcement and public records wouldn't it pop up on somebody's radar that your writing checks to somebody. IRS, would probably be interested , also.
I can't cash a toilet paper rebate at my bank without showing ID and that particular bank's card. How is dead Adam paying off all these people he didn't have millions on his person when he got took for the joy ride by crazy Billy.
MAGIC! :lol:
You're right, I'm sure he had a separate acct, but still, banks send out statements, where are they going? If they're going to the penthouse, surely Chelsea would open them and notice the withdrawals. If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 10 2014, 09:35 AM
shark
You're right, I'm sure he had a separate acct, but still, banks send out statements, where are they going? If they're going to the penthouse, surely Chelsea would open them and notice the withdrawals. If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box.

RE: the statement "If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box."

Over the past 35 years, I've always had my mail delivered to a PO Box. I've moved a few times and lived in four states, so I've had about 6 different PO Box addresses through the course of the past 35 years.

In all that time, I've *never* received a notice at my home street address regarding the status of my PO Box. When it gets too full, they take all the mail out of it, and put it in a bag in the back room of the Post Office building, with a tag with your box number on it. Then they put a single piece of paper in your box that says "Box too full, come and claim your mail at the counter".

Perhaps Adam has a PO Box in another town, where nobody would recognize him going there to check his mail?
Edited by nananana7, Apr 10 2014, 10:07 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

IRS knows if you put to much sugar in your tea.
just saying............... :(

stluee
Member Avatar
Sweet tea and sunshine

Nothing about faux Cassie? Are they trying to make this a dropped story? I don't know what makes Lily think she is so great. Its not just Hilary she gives the attitude to either. I suppose they are trying to turn her into Dru.

shark
Member Avatar

Please God no ! I had myself a party the day that wench left. Big mouth, overbearing, obnoxious control freak. She's still running that mouth yet today too.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 10 2014, 10:06 AM
Sammie Jo
shark

RE: the statement "If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box."

Over the past 35 years, I've always had my mail delivered to a PO Box. I've moved a few times and lived in four states, so I've had about 6 different PO Box addresses through the course of the past 35 years.

In all that time, I've *never* received a notice at my home street address regarding the status of my PO Box. When it gets too full, they take all the mail out of it, and put it in a bag in the back room of the Post Office building, with a tag with your box number on it. Then they put a single piece of paper in your box that says "Box too full, come and claim your mail at the counter".

Perhaps Adam has a PO Box in another town, where nobody would recognize him going there to check his mail?
My post office (small town) will call you up and tell you to come empty it. Only mail they store is when you fill out the hold my mail card.
Even if adam had a po box, he would have had to make some withdrawals at some point, and records would show that. Unless he had a few million buried in the ground somewhere in Kansas. lol

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
'm sure he had a separate acct, but still, banks send out statements, where are they going? If they're going to the penthouse, surely Chelsea would open them and notice the withdrawals. If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box.
nananana7

Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 08:36 AM
My post office (small town) will call you up and tell you to come empty it. Only mail they store is when you fill out the hold my mail card.

Thanks for sharing how it works in your town.

Yeah. I see now ... that what I wrote means ... that I know what *six* post offices do -- six -- out of millions of post offices in the USA. LOL ! Why did I *assume* that my experience was true for everyone? Sorry about that.

There are probably several different policies, and it's handled differently in different towns.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 11 2014, 09:30 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

shark
1 thing I've never been able to figure out about these storylines of 'dead' rich people still being able to control their bank accounts and monies from all over the world wouldn't the other party in the joint account notice huge amounts of money is being withdrawn over a period of time?
Sammie Jo
I'm sure he had a separate acct, but still, banks send out statements, where are they going?
nananana7
Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 08:36 AM
Even if adam had a po box, he would have had to make some withdrawals at some point, and records would show that. Unless he had a few million buried in the ground somewhere in Kansas. lol

With some banks, you can request "electronic statements only". That means you request to NOT get *anything* in the postal mail, and, instead you do all your banking online.

For needing cash, perhaps Adam has a separate bank account -- that Chelsea knows nothing about. He could be going to an ATM in another town, where nobody there recognizes him.

He also might have a large fund elsewhere, that he can arrange transfers from -- via phonecall or online -- into some bank in whatever location near where he is hiding out.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 11 2014, 09:44 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

shark
If you have been declared dead by law enforcement and public records wouldn't it pop up on somebody's radar that your writing checks to somebody.

shark
IRS, would probably be interested , also.
shark
Apr 10 2014, 12:14 PM
IRS knows if you put to much sugar in your tea.
just saying............... :(

First, they have to have an official death certificate, or the missing person has to be declared legally dead -- and then the notification is put into the system. I'm sure that since there has been an active investigation into Adam's car accident -- there was no death certificate yet.

And they're just finding what they think is Adam's "body" this week. First there will be a process of officially recording the death with the town clerk. Adam isn't legally dead until that's done.

Furthermore, after the death is registered with the town clerk, it might take a month or two before it is put into any notification system. So there would be still some time before any bankers or tax officials notice anything amiss.

I believe there is a relatively new service out there -- and it works like this: Whenever somebody dies, their social security number is put into a system that is transmitted to banks in some way -- so that they are automatically notified. But it still takes a few months to process. I'm sure I have ALL the details wrong. I'm sure large numbers of social security numbers aren't transmitted like that. It would be a secured system. At any rate, there is some sort of system in place that provides such a service. However it's relatively new, and not every bank has that yet.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 11 2014, 10:03 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

Sounds genuine to me. One thing I know for sure if your old and getting SS checks monthly when you die, the post office tells the IRS and also the funeral home tells the IRS also. I know this because when my mother in law and father both died the funeral home said they would take care of the cutting off of monthly benefits. By the way if the checks arrived before you died the IRS will attempt to make whomever pay it back. Got to do with what days of the month you die on and what days your checks usually arrived.
I had a acquaintance who somehow slipped between the cracks, her husband was dead and the checks kept coming! she kept on cashing, well, one day she got a letter, yup ! it was finally figured out she had to pay back every penny plus interest or go to jail.

nananana7
Member Avatar

But I'm not convinced that it's Adam who is handling his own financial affairs -- yet.

I was wondering if anyone saw my question I posted about this ... on another thread? I'd really like to know what people think ...
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9083639/4/#post9112707

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply