Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 14th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 06:07 AM (6,342 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

I just figured it had to be Adam and nobody else. It's for sure they're bringing him back. I noticed the hands are not burned or disfigured, so, that's odd. How could he have gotten clear of the burning car and not been burned all over? whole thing is stupid. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When my Dad died the funeral home did all the contacting of the insurance companies, Railroad, IRS, Social Security. After all was said and done, if anything came through the mail that appeared important Mom just sent them a copy of his death certificate.
Even the NRA tried to send Mom a bill for his "subscription he just ordered." They fought and screamed that Dad ordered it in May of 11. He died in March of 11. Finally they accepted the death certificate. Imagine that!

metitle
Member Avatar

Y&R Recap link: MONDAY, April 14, 2014

Enjoy...................

nananana7
Member Avatar

Actress Jill Larsen ("Opal Gardner" from All My Children) will be the stage manager at the fashion show. I'm looking forward to seeing her again

The Forresters from B&B will visit Genoa City for the fashion show.

Cady McLain during the week of April 14th .. (probably Weds April 16?) in the recast role of Kelly on Y&R

Promo clip and articles here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9087842
Edited by nananana7, Apr 11 2014, 04:33 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Directv Channel Guide Daily Spoilers

Mon 4/14
Victoria and Stitch plan a date; Rick and Caroline attend Chelsea's fashion show.

Tue 4/15
Kevin wears his heart on his sleeve; Jill and Colin's relationship goes to the next level.

Wed 4/16
Dylan is shocked by the return of Ian; Billy opens up to Jill; Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly's relationship.

Thu 4/17
Ian and Victor face off; Avery's shoot hits a snag; Nick opens up to Sharon.

Fri 4/18
Ashley and Traci return for Tyler and Abby's engagement party; the tension between Jack and Victor rises.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Apr 11 2014, 09:28 AM
Sammie Jo
Apr 10 2014, 09:35 AM
'm sure he had a separate acct, but still, banks send out statements, where are they going? If they're going to the penthouse, surely Chelsea would open them and notice the withdrawals. If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box.
nananana7
Apr 10 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: the statement "If they're going to a PO box, when your box gets full, they send you a notice to your home, to come empty your box."

Over the past 35 years, I've always had my mail delivered to a PO Box. I've moved a few times and lived in four states, so I've had about 6 different PO Box addresses through the course of the past 35 years.

In all that time, I've *never* received a notice at my home street address regarding the status of my PO Box. When it gets too full, they take all the mail out of it, and put it in a bag in the back room of the Post Office building, with a tag with your box number on it. Then they put a single piece of paper in your box that says "Box too full, come and claim your mail at the counter".

Perhaps Adam has a PO Box in another town, where nobody would recognize him going there to check his mail?
Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 08:36 AM
My post office (small town) will call you up and tell you to come empty it. Only mail they store is when you fill out the hold my mail card.

Thanks for sharing how it works in your town.

Yeah. I see now ... that what I wrote means ... that I know what *six* post offices do -- six -- out of millions of post offices in the USA. LOL ! Why did I *assume* that my experience was true for everyone? Sorry about that.

There are probably several different policies, and it's handled differently in different towns.
I'm sure it does depend on the towns, and, there are private post offices too and they each have their own set of rules.
Check this, my post office, when you have a package that is too big for your mailbox, they stick it in a Walmart bag and hang it from your mailbox. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 11 2014, 03:35 PM
Oh man, Chloe shreds the dress!!! :facepalm:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Apr 11 2014, 12:30 PM
I just figured it had to be Adam and nobody else. It's for sure they're bringing him back. I noticed the hands are not burned or disfigured, so, that's odd. How could he have gotten clear of the burning car and not been burned all over? whole thing is stupid. LOL
I noticed that too, he must have gone to that wonder plastic surgeon that Sheila kept going to in S. America, the one who can change your eye color and voice in addition to your face.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 11 2014, 12:35 PM
When my Dad died the funeral home did all the contacting of the insurance companies, Railroad, IRS, Social Security. After all was said and done, if anything came through the mail that appeared important Mom just sent them a copy of his death certificate.
Even the NRA tried to send Mom a bill for his "subscription he just ordered." They fought and screamed that Dad ordered it in May of 11. He died in March of 11. Finally they accepted the death certificate. Imagine that!
I wouldn't have sent the death certificate, when companies get stupid like that, I like to string them along.
I have a collection agency trying to collect money from me for years now, from Bradford exchange, the only thing I ever ordered from them is checks, and they don't send the checks unless you pay first. lol
Once they don't want to listen to reason, the game is on with me. :flipoff:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 05:32 PM
shark
I noticed that too, he must have gone to that wonder plastic surgeon that Sheila kept going to in S. America, the one who can change your eye color and voice in addition to your face.
It's better than GH where all you have to do is wear a rubber mask that feels like a real face! :teehee:

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 05:35 PM
BlissfulLily
Apr 11 2014, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't have sent the death certificate, when companies get stupid like that, I like to string them along.
I have a collection agency trying to collect money from me for years now, from Bradford exchange, the only thing I ever ordered from them is checks, and they don't send the checks unless you pay first. lol
Once they don't want to listen to reason, the game is on with me. :flipoff:
LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well Mom wasn't in a mood for games.
Now meeeeee, that's different.
I get junk mail and I save the smaller paper and the bigger envelope.
When they send me more, I shove it in the big envelope, smooth it so it looks official...
and send it back!
They hate that!

shark
Member Avatar

Don't have to remind U to sign up on the 'do not call' registry I guess

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 12 2014, 08:29 AM
When they send me more, I shove it in the big envelope, smooth it so it looks official...
and send it back!
They hate that!
Oh you're nicer than me, I shred the papers, then when they open it, all the little bits fall out.
If they persist, I put glitter in the envelopes. :flipoff:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Apr 12 2014, 09:33 AM
That do not call registry doesn't work for political or charitable orgs, or any company you have done business with in the past.
It also doesn't work for telemarketers who use throwaway phones. You know the ones, "Hello, I'm Heather and I can save you money on your credit cards" lol

shark
Member Avatar

Mercifully, I've never been bothered with such.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

As a telemarketer... I call businesses and be a pain in their ass instead of the other way around :D

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 12 2014, 09:56 AM
shark
Apr 12 2014, 09:33 AM
That do not call registry doesn't work for political or charitable orgs, or any company you have done business with in the past.
It also doesn't work for telemarketers who use throwaway phones. You know the ones, "Hello, I'm Heather and I can save you money on your credit cards" lol
OOPS !Sammie Jo LOL

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 12 2014, 09:54 AM
BlissfulLily
Apr 12 2014, 08:29 AM
and send it back!
They hate that!
Oh you're nicer than me, I shred the papers, then when they open it, all the little bits fall out.
If they persist, I put glitter in the envelopes. :flipoff:
:wub2: love it :wub2:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 11 2014, 05:49 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2014, 05:32 PM
shark
It's better than GH where all you have to do is wear a rubber mask that feels like a real face! :teehee:
Rubber mask? Seriously? :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply