Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow exits as Sheryl
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 11:52 AM (5,100 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

A JASON47.COM EXCLUSIVE: JADE HARLOW SET TO DEPART...

Jade Harlow's stint as Sheryl Connors comes to a close in the next few weeks. Look for Sheryl to last air later this month. Will Kate's meddling be responsible for her departure?

http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Apr 3 2014, 05:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sucks. I kind of liked her.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Now.. LUMI REUNION. Thank you :wub:

Lucas can take Sami to Hong Kong and leave her there while he comes back and works in Salem or something because I don't want Bryan to leave.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OH yes Lumi Reunion pleez!

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
#BoWho?

I'll miss ya Jade. :frownie: Best of luck to her. :blowkiss: The only upside to this would be a Lumi reunion. B-)

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

This might be common knowledge so forgive me for asking if it is, but wasn't Jade initially under the impression that she would be in Salem longer term and then something came up that ended up changing her storyline direction? AS announcing her departure and TPTB's desire to pair Lumi before her exit sure seems to be a likely possibility...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Yeah...this rumor was around pretty much since the minute she started airing and unfortunately now it's proven to be true. I can't for the life of me think why they would get rid of her, unless the storyline changed the minute AS announced she was leaving and it appears that the timing at least fits. Hoping at the very least Sheryl and Lucas go at it like rabbits before she leaves back to Alabama, and hoping that by Nov she returns very pregnant...maybe we'll get a Lumi reconciliation but Lucas will decide to stay in Salem with Sheryl if she returns breaking Sami's heart and then we get her leaving Salem....or Sami can dies..that too works.....as long as Lucas stays that is all I want.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Apr 3 2014, 12:22 PM
This might be common knowledge so forgive me for asking if it is, but wasn't Jade initially under the impression that she would be in Salem longer term and then something came up that ended up changing her storyline direction? AS announcing her departure and TPTB's desire to pair Lumi before her exit sure seems to be a likely possibility...
I've heard that she was originally hired on contract, but then when she started airing it didn't appear that way in the credits...regardless, it does seem that there was some kind of storyline that they were thinking of going with LUSH and that abruptly changed....whether AS announcing her departure was the cause of it we'll never know but the timing is suspect.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 3 2014, 11:52 AM
JADE HARLOW SET TO DEPART...

Jade Harlow's stint as Sheryl Connors comes to a close in the next few weeks. Look for Sheryl to last air later this month. Will Kate's meddling be responsible for her departure?
:badmood: That gives Lucas no one. They'd better not be getting rid of BD too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I liked her...too bad the show did not wait for fan reaction before firing her.

That being said, if this somehow leads to a long-road of LUMI reunion then I say "Seeya Sheryl!!"
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 3 2014, 12:38 PM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I blame Jordan. Oh well... even though I liked Lucas/Sheryl, this does open the field up for some more Lumi scenes. I'm starting to get the feeling that Kate is going to end up helping Sami win over Lucas (even though he still deserves better.)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if the recent spoilers i heard are true of what happen next week it leave opening of sheryl coming back

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hope her exit is open-ended. I liked Sheryl a lot from what little we saw of her. She had an instant spark with Bryan and it would have worked. I also am just going to forever assume now that Jordan and Sheryl were ex-lovers because they played it that way. I wanted a Rafe/Jordan/Sheryl/Lucas quad. Sheryl had a lot of potential and I'm going to assume this does not mean good things for Bryan Dattilo. I'm not seeing Lumi happening unless he's totally leaving the show.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really thought there would be some type of explosion between Jordan, Ben, Sheryl and Jordan/Ben's father/parents at some point. Its like they really just don't want anything to happen with that story. Disappointing.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Glad she's leaving.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Although it was pretty certain that Jade was one of the ones leaving, I find it disappointing because I like the actress and the character. I feel she has more personality than Jordan. Oh, well, maybe she can come back someday. As others have mentioned, if it opens up a return to Lumi, I would be all for it.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
#BoWho?

Mitchapalooza
Apr 3 2014, 12:38 PM
I liked her...too bad the show did not wait for fan reaction before firing her.
That's what happened with SD/Vargas.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Yeah, after what happens next week...I got a feeling that IF they want to bring her back to Salem they will.....it all depends what their plans are...what their plans for Lucas are, how they intend to write out Sami and if they intend to reunite Lumi and give them a HEA and usher them out of town together. I would hate it if Lucas leaves with Sami...I want a mini Lumi reunion but I don't want him to go with her...

Esq

I found her dull and she has barely been on. I hope this means we get more LUMI scenes since BD is still working.

ShaneDOOLFan

Im thinking Kate's meddling will lead to her finding out that Sheryl and Jordan were lovers. That would certainly make her embarrassed to leave Salem or at least I would write it that way. It would make Jordan's storyline interesting because it is a big bore right now.

Take the risk DOOL. That is how the actresses were playing it I believed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply