Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow exits as Sheryl
Topic Started: Apr 3 2014, 11:52 AM (5,157 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Apr 3 2014, 01:17 PM
Im thinking Kate's meddling will lead to her finding out that Sheryl and Jordan were lovers. That would certainly make her embarrassed to leave Salem or at least I would write it that way. It would make Jordan's storyline interesting because it is a big bore right now.

Take the risk DOOL. That is how the actresses were playing it I believed.
This is what needs to happen. In reality I think she will just find out that she didn't get the job on her own merits and that Lucas knew about it so she quits.

Hopefully they realize what they potentially had and bring her back down the line as Jordan's ex and a potential love interest for Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

DiMeraFan67
Apr 3 2014, 01:22 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Im thinking Kate's meddling will lead to her finding out that Sheryl and Jordan were lovers. That would certainly make her embarrassed to leave Salem or at least I would write it that way. It would make Jordan's storyline interesting because it is a big bore right now.

This is what needs to happen. In reality I think she will just find out that she didn't get the job on her own merits and that Lucas knew about it so she quits.

Hopefully they realize what they potentially had and bring her back down the line as Jordan's ex and a potential love interest for Lucas.
I think that vibe was done on purpose....but I don't think that is her secret...it's like I was getting a very flowers in the attic type sibling vibe with Jordan and Ben....and I'm sure that is not where this is going.....I think Jordan likely killed someone to protect her brother from harm....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2014, 01:47 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 3 2014, 01:22 PM
ShaneDOOLFan

I think that vibe was done on purpose....but I don't think that is her secret...it's like I was getting a very flowers in the attic type sibling vibe with Jordan and Ben....and I'm sure that is not where this is going.....I think Jordan likely killed someone to protect her brother from harm....
I'm almost positive that Jordan killed someone to protect herself or Ben killed someone to protect Jordan. He got very offended when Rafe suggested that he was roughing Jordan up. I guess they have an abusive father. Maybe Jordan thinks she killed him, but he's really still out there.

The story has a million different directions that it could go, but they don't seem to want to pick a direction and head in it. I'm still wondering if they are related to Eve? I mean Ben could fall off a cliff for all I care at this point, but I was thinking it was possible for a while. Still could be.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

This is the problem with shooting so freaking far ahead. They didn't even check the reaction before they let her go. They shoot themselves in the foot.

That said - Lucas/Sami reunion PLEASE.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I actually like Sheryl, and I wouldn't mind her coming back if it meant there would be a Rafe/Jordan/Sheryl triangle...I actually thought Sheryl had a lot of chemistry with Rafe. Jordan bores me to tears, so I wish it was her leaving, but whatever...

BRING ON LUMI :cloud9: :cupid:

Will&Sonny

DiMeraFan67
Apr 3 2014, 12:57 PM
I also am just going to forever assume now that Jordan and Sheryl were ex-lovers because they played it that way.
I never got that impression at all. :shrug:

Not that I would have minded if the story had gone in that direction -- I think that would have been pretty cool, actually -- but if they were playing it that way, they didn't sell it well enough for me. Sheryl just seemed like a friend Jordan had suddenly severed ties with in order to run from her past again.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 3 2014, 02:34 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 3 2014, 12:57 PM
I also am just going to forever assume now that Jordan and Sheryl were ex-lovers because they played it that way.
I never got that impression at all. :shrug:

Not that I would have minded if the story had gone in that direction -- I think that would have been pretty cool, actually -- but if they were playing it that way, they didn't sell it well enough for me. Sheryl just seemed like a friend Jordan had suddenly severed ties with in order to run from her past again.
That is the impression that I got as well, because Sheryl acted almost hurt when she first crossed path's with Jordan because she didn't understand the reason for which Jordan treated her or just took off as she did. Friends can react that way it doesn't have to be a romantic things...and the writing didn't present things that way I would have been and interesting twist even given us a better sense of what Jordan's actual secret might be but as things stand Jordan's actual secret there be no hint as to what it might actual be.

But given how little Sheryl's been used I am not surprised Day's wrote her out but... Jade Hallow is a tremdous actress and I think days should have waited till her first batch up episodes aired before making the decision to cut her even if she didn't tape continuously during that time period.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well I won't miss her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

They got rid of her before her first episode air
I want to know exactly how Sheryl leave to see how much opening for her come back later

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 3 2014, 03:29 PM
They got rid of her before her first episode air
I want to know exactly how Sheryl leave to see how much opening for her come back later
that true it might be that there is opening that she returns in the future when and where storyline allows for it ... but given the lack of limited episode where she original taped it doesn't surprise me she is gone... but your right that it would almost mean she was gone before the first episode aired which I don't get but I guess days had their reasons

concerned
Member Avatar

Poor Lucas..... I hope they put Sami on a huge redemption arc before he's saddled with her again.

I want to see her crawl over cut glass she so doesn't deserve him.

But huge kudos to BD for being able to make AS vaguely tolerable.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I found her boring and didn't like her story... but I'm not fond of Jade either.

Jason47
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Apr 3 2014, 03:33 PM
it would almost mean she was gone before the first episode aired
She was done taping well before her first episode aired in January.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Why couldn't Days get rid of Chrishell/Jordan instead? I'd rather keep Jade/Sheryl.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sad to see Harlow going. She's definitely improved since PSNS. And Sheryl was a nice addition and gave Lucas something to do. I enjoyed the little side business story they had going, even if it was support for Jordan's boring ass backstory.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 3 2014, 03:58 PM
WilSonJAb33
Apr 3 2014, 03:33 PM
it would almost mean she was gone before the first episode aired
She was done taping well before her first episode aired in January.
Kind of makes you wonder about the point of a character like that.. most of the time soaps like feed back before the decide about the length of a characters stay. So I would have to think her character must be completely storyline driven with no other purpose

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

If they spoilers are true of lucas and Sheryl having sex Sheryl can come back few months later carring lucas child

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I still have to laugh when someone questions Days' shooting schedule by the token that they cannot make decisions on viewer feedback. Um, they're not gonna do that anyway. lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Yoryla
Apr 3 2014, 04:12 PM
I still have to laugh when someone questions Days' shooting schedule by the token that they cannot make decisions on viewer feedback. Um, they're not gonna do that anyway. lol
Uhm days use to do that all the time and GH still does

Sindacco
Member Avatar

That's a shame, I liked her. Can't say the same about boring Jordan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply