Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Lucas and Sheryl heat up
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 02:39 AM (1,144 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a short article about Lucas and Sheryl.

Lucas and Sheryl take their relationship to the next level. (The photo accompanying the article shows them in a love scene.) Bryan Dattilo explains that this relationship feels safe to Lucas, since he's often suspicious of women because of what's happened in the past.

However, Kate isn't happy about the relationship, and Sheryl confronts her about that...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I would be more excited about this but we pretty much know who wins this battle!

Interesting that Bryan thinks this relationship feels safe for Lucas when the reason that he even knows Sheryl is based on a lie and his mother's vindictive nature.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Pity for Bryan that the writers dont seem to want to establish a love relationship for Luca. Not one that lasts more than a xouple of monrhs. :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate isn't happy about one of her children being in a relationship?NO WAY,that's never happened before.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Lucas is getting laid! Me likey... And hopefully he'll get her knocked up so she can return by Nov very pregnant

justforfun

I don't understand why she isn't happy about the relationship. Just a couple of weeks ago, she seemed to be pushing Lucas in that direction. She didn't seem at all opposed. :shrug:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

justforfun
Apr 4 2014, 10:23 AM
I don't understand why she isn't happy about the relationship. Just a couple of weeks ago, she seemed to be pushing Lucas in that direction. She didn't seem at all opposed. :shrug:
Maybe she's not happy after Sheryl confronts her apparently....who knows....

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Happy for Lucas! haha Even though she's gone and once again its Kate fault, but at least he already knows this. Its not going to shock him. I want to see how Jade handles the Kate vs. Sheryl confrontation. Hopefully it gets a good enough reaction to bring her back. It is disappointing that Lucas finally gets to hook up with someone and she leaves a week later.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Who cares now anyways....

mer4santo
Member Avatar

This is awesome....just before Sheryl leaves town. Nice work on releasing this info Days!
Edited by mer4santo, Apr 4 2014, 01:41 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Mitchapalooza
Apr 4 2014, 11:30 AM
Who cares now anyways....
LOL, considering how long it's been for Lucas, I'm sure he cares even if it probably is just the one time.

am103
Member Avatar

Casting news always comes at the worst time. There's no reason to even be excited over this!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kinda realize Sheryl is goner for months but her having sex with lucas lead opening to her come back with baby
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

justforfun
Apr 4 2014, 10:23 AM
My guess either lucas plan to tell the truth to Sheryl or he already told her
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jendays
Member Avatar

Even if this relationship is brief I'm looking forward to it because finally Lucas is going to get some. There is potential for Sheryl to come back hopefully. Yes Bryan is recurring but I'm always hoping they will put him on contract. wishful thinking.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh look another badly managed love story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply