Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stefano knows about EJ's affair
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 02:53 AM (12,526 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a two page article about the fact that Stefano knows about the Ejabby affair.

Stefano tells EJ that he knows about the affair. James Scott explains that EJ is also very concerned when he finds out about [Stefano's] "relationship with the doctor who examined Abigail". EJ is worried that Stefano manipulated the pregnancy test.

James Scott continues that Stefano's revelations are particularly troubling for EJ because finally, "EJ is marrying a woman that he has been in love with for seven and a half years." He says that EJ was just "in a bad place in his life" when the affair happened.

Scott says that EJ has been concerned so far with Abigail's reaction and remaining close to her so he could "exert some authority over her actions", but now his concern is shifting to Sami.

The remainder of the article discusses Scott's reaction to the Ejabby pairing. He goes into great detail about how he was disappointed at first, but his reaction changed as the story progressed.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

It was only a matter of time before the fallout of this story came to pass. I hope Stefano makes him kiss his ring again. I won't comment on the rest because I'm not sure I agree with or understand some of the stuff James has said, but I admittedly haven't been watching as much either.

Ellie
Apr 4 2014, 02:53 AM

The remainder of the article discusses Scott's reaction to the Ejabby pairing. He goes into great detail about how he was disappointed at first, but his reaction changed as the story progressed.

Posted Image
:popcorn:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Apr 4 2014, 03:16 AM.

S loves EJ

I wish I could read the whole article but since I donīt live in the US I canīt pick it up, but JS saying that he first was disapointed but then changed his mind seems like a good middleground between Ejami and Ejabby.

The pregnacy scare wasnīt as fun to watch as I thought it would be I expected EJ to freak out more but it seems maybe he will do that now. :popcorn:

If you are unsure about the test result EJ you should get Abby to take an other test before your wedding to Sami so she doesnīt faints during the ceremony.

Anyway this is what you get EJ for going against Stefano and doesnīt learn how to use a condom.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Hmm, unless otherwise stated in the article, I'm still hoping Nick took the pics of EJabby. I really want him to have those to complete his arsenal against the Coven and its merry band of followers.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Glad to hear how disappointed he was. So were many viewers.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm pretty sure Stefano knows through Percy who likely works for Stefano and who took the pics and gave them to Nick...

Glad that JS is towing the party line, if he were leaving he wouldn't have to do that.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2014, 06:26 AM
I'm pretty sure Stefano knows through Percy who likely works for Stefano and who took the pics and gave them to Nick...

Glad that JS is towing the party line, if he were leaving he wouldn't have to do that.

You donīt want him to leave lol.

Strange that Stefano lets EJ know that he knows this soon I thought he was gonna wait until the wedding so he could ruin it.

Anyway canīt wait to see the look on EJīs face itīs gonns be like oh my god oh my god.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Of course Stefano knows about the hookups. He made it his business to know when one of his children gets laid, whether they're raping someone or having an illicit sex. Stefano has outlived his usefulness. He's just a cartoon character now. Why can't the show just kill him off and create a multifaceted murder mystery out of it. Everyone can be a suspect, Nicole (Chyka stuff), Nick, EJ, Sonny (he threatens Will with the evidence), Marlena, John, Lucas (same as Sonny).

spartan
Member Avatar

Ha. I knew James was giving a big old 'WTF' when he first heard they were doing this shitty story (I believe I bet my house in a post on here). Then he came to a place of acceptance and is towing the company line like a good boy. This article is exactly what I would have expected him to say about the whole thing and I'm actually pleased with what it tells me.

That being said, I'm looking forward to nothing that's coming up. Nothing. It all still sucks.

S loves EJ

spartan
Apr 4 2014, 06:48 AM
Ha. I knew James was giving a big old 'WTF' when he first heard they were doing this shitty story (I believe I bet my house in a post on here). Then he came to a place of acceptance and is towing the company line like a good boy. This article is exactly what I would have expected him to say about the whole thing and I'm actually pleased with what it tells me.

That being said, I'm looking forward to nothing that's coming up. Nothing. It all still sucks.

You could be right but I think itīs hard to tell from this summary without reading the full article and exactly what JS says or not, an other problem is that JS might be afraid to say what he really feels because the risk of backlash.

spartan
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 4 2014, 07:08 AM
spartan

You could be right but I think itīs hard to tell from this summary without reading the full article and exactly what JS says or not, an other problem is that JS might be afraid to say what he really feels because the risk of backlash.

I have read the full article somewhere else.

It seems to me JS is towing the company line pretty well and he has been, for the most part, for at least a couple years now. This is nothing new. Of course he can't say what he really feels. Which is why I'm pleased overall with my interpretation of what he really feels. It's exactly what I would have guessed.

S loves EJ

I meant JS being afraid of backlash from the Ejami fans not from the power ups.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I have no idea how JS truly feels about this storyline, as I take everything these performers say with a huge grain of salt. Plus, I really don't care what their personal opinion is on the subject of their storyline. But what I do care about is their performance on screen. And from what I saw of the EJabby storyline, scenes, whatever, is that he was all in, w/ no half-stepping. That's all I need.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 4 2014, 07:53 AM.

Weegie

badaddiction
Apr 4 2014, 07:47 AM
I have no idea how JS truly feels about this storyline, as I take everything these performers say with a huge grain of salt. Plus, I really don't care what their personal opinion is on the subject of their storyline. But what I do care about is their performance on screen. And from what I saw of the EJabby storyline, scenes, whatever, is that he was all in, w/ no half-stepping. That's all I need.
That is exactly how I feel also. I was really shocked at how much I like the Ejabby storyline. I think it has lots of potential and hat is all that matters to me.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

S loves EJ
Apr 4 2014, 06:36 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2014, 06:26 AM

You donīt want him to leave lol.

Strange that Stefano lets EJ know that he knows this soon I thought he was gonna wait until the wedding so he could ruin it.

Anyway canīt wait to see the look on EJīs face itīs gonns be like oh my god oh my god.
I like Ejabby so no I don't want JS to leave now...but know that if the story turns in a way I don't like and Ej starts acting like a total ass then I'll be back to my Ej hate rather quickly....lol
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 4 2014, 08:21 AM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I don't think Ejabby s/l had any potential. What else are they going to do with lil miss purity and a Demira? Nothing that wouldn't have destroyed the characters even further. I can't picture for a minute EJ and Abigail together beyond those quick hookups.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

S loves EJ
Apr 4 2014, 07:08 AM
spartan

JS once called the writing 'fucking stupid', he's not afraid to say exactly what he feels, he's done it plenty of times before. Believe me if he still didn't like it, he'd find a way to say it...

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

lol, JS is smart in this interview :) His honesty shines through as he is professional and sells what Days wants him to sell. If he stays? which is only good for the show:) JS can do so much more than silly Daytime. IMO

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kaha
Apr 4 2014, 08:14 AM
I don't think Ejabby s/l had any potential. What else are they going to do with lil miss purity and a Demira? Nothing that wouldn't have destroyed the characters even further. I can't picture for a minute EJ and Abigail together beyond those quick hookups.
maybe a kid? That would be the quickest way to create immediate story. Maybe Jennifer going nuts over Abby having a kid with Ej? There is so much potential storyline waiting to happen with Ej and Abby that it's ridiculous not to at least TRY to explore something....seriously....just like there was storyline potential for a Brady/Dimera pairing there is more storyline potential for a Dimera/Horton one. They have apparently focused a bit more on the Hortons as a family unit this year, and I don't know if they did it to showcase it as Wilson's wedding but there has been more focus on the Hortons than in the last couple of years and I'm fine with that. With Sami leaving, a shift from Brady/Dimera stories to Dimera/Horton ones wouldn't be a bad thing. IMHO

justforfun

Personally, I am in the camp of I don't really care what the actor wants or thinks, but I do care what the character thinks. JS thinks that EJ's affair with Abigail happened b/c he was in a bad place. i have no problem with that. Most people cheat on their spouses b/c they think so highly of themselves and care so little for others, or they need immediate satisfaction, or their relationship is not good, or they are just assholes. I look forward to the fallout here. As much as I hate Sami's scrunchy cry face, it will be worth it to me to watch it all unfold. EJ deserves to be caught. Sami deserves to be cheated on and Abigail will see how fun it is to be in the middle. Sami will likely come after Abigail and EJ will likely protect her. That will be delicious tv. :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply