Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stefano knows about EJ's affair
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 02:53 AM (12,030 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I agree with Marie:) this story is a fiasco, at least for me.lol nothing make sense and the only thing that can shake and spice up this sl at present, would be Sami bad ass full force :) Abby is lame and silly, EJ he is an idiot, so the only one who can bring something now is Sami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Apr 7 2014, 02:18 AM
I agree with Marie:) this story is a fiasco, at least for me.lol nothing make sense and the only thing that can shake and spice up this sl at present, would be Sami bad ass full force :) Abby is lame and silly, EJ he is an idiot, so the only one who can bring something now is Sami.
Are you agreeing with her entire posts or just the first sentence of your post about the story? I ask because there appears to be some disagreement as to how you each view EJ since you see him and an idiot and to quote Marie:EJ is already one of the most popular characters on the show just the way he is.His fans do not want him to change because we love him and support him warts and all.
She also appears to believe EJ will be fighting tooth and nail to hold on to his Samanther while you appear to believe Sami will be taking care of the situation.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 7 2014, 02:32 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 7 2014, 02:29 AM
The Scorpion
Apr 7 2014, 02:18 AM
Are you agreeing with her entire posts or just the first sentence of your post about the story? I ask because there appears to be some disagreement as to how you each view EJ since you see him and an idiot and to quote Marie:EJ is already one of the most popular characters on the show just the way he is.His fans do not want him to change because we love him and support him warts and all.
She also appears to believe EJ will be fighting tooth and nail to hold on to his Samanther while you appear to believe Sami will be taking care of the situation.
If Sami drop EJ like a hot potato when she finds out about his betrayal so obviously will EJ fight to try to get her back, he will not give up the woman he had been chasing all these years, call it what you want to obsession, or so-called love. lol Abby was nada, plain and simple a fuck on the side and good is that? Because no way in hell I'd buy that EJ found something else of interest with this lame character. EJ could easily stand on his own, he is like Marie said one of the most popular characters on this show, EJ is a sexy character and a lead so obviously he'll have a new woman after Sami leaves. But he must have a woman who matches him otherwise it will fail in one way or another.

Personally, yes, I find that he is an idiot, he if anyone should know by now that his secrets are always revealed in one way or another. lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I just wish that now that it's revealed that stefano knows about the affair that the story again starts getting interesting. I know this was to be expected but the minute the affair ended the story stalled to a point of ridiculousness.....we need something to happen in April if the reveal is the last week of April of beginning of May more has to happen from now till then to make this thing pop again.....

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

LuvingLumi
Apr 7 2014, 08:28 AM
I just wish that now that it's revealed that stefano knows about the affair that the story again starts getting interesting. I know this was to be expected but the minute the affair ended the story stalled to a point of ridiculousness.....we need something to happen in April if the reveal is the last week of April of beginning of May more has to happen from now till then to make this thing pop again.....
Right, I agree. The minute the affair ended it hurt the story. The pregnancy had potential but it ended anticlimactically. Hopefully Stefano's knowledge of the affair will shake it up.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 7 2014, 08:35 AM
LuvingLumi
Right, I agree. The minute the affair ended it hurt the story. The pregnancy had potential but it ended anticlimactically. Hopefully Stefano's knowledge of the affair will shake it up.
The story might not have slowed to a crawl if they had moved the Ben/Abby story a liitle faster.I still want Abby to be pregnant but there is still plenty of story even if she isn't,if they just write it.The reveal should be interesting even if Abby is not pregnant but I still think they should have her go to Kayla for another test because it would provide more story for Kayla and provide Abby with a confidant she can actually trust given that Kayla is Abby's aunt and a doctor who understands the importance of keeping someone else's secret.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

BeeBee
Apr 7 2014, 07:55 PM
Tripp
LuvingLumi
The story might not have slowed to a crawl if they had moved the Ben/Abby story a liitle faster.I still want Abby to be pregnant but there is still plenty of story even if she isn't,if they just write it.The reveal should be interesting even if Abby is not pregnant but I still think they should have her go to Kayla for another test because it would provide more story for Kayla and provide Abby with a confidant she can actually trust given that Kayla is Abby's aunt and a doctor who understands the importance of keeping someone else's secret.
Plus, it has the added bonus of giving Kayla scenes. :cheer:

marie1969

Personally I could not be any more thrilled that this disgusting story has ended. I am looking forward to the next phase of the story where Sami can kick some slutty ass and teach Ej a lesson he will never forget. I want Sami to punish Ej and punish him hard. Then they can start the healing process. I want front row seat for this. :cheer:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

marie1969
Apr 7 2014, 08:30 PM
Personally I could not be any more thrilled that this disgusting story has ended. I am looking forward to the next phase of the story where Sami can kick some slutty ass and teach Ej a lesson he will never forget. I want Sami to punish Ej and punish him hard. Then they can start the healing process. I want front row seat for this. :cheer:
The affair might have ended (for now) but the story hasn't. Maybe the show will keep Ejabby separated until AS leaves but now that Stefano knows (and EJ is worried that Abigail may still be pregnant) AND the blackmail pictures are coming out next week, EJ and Abigail will be sharing some kind of scenes coming up.

EmmyBee80
Member Avatar

I laughed so hard watching this episode I nearly pissed my pants!!! :blulaugh: EJ should know better than anyone thar Stephano knows damn near everything!! Big Dummy!!! :blulaugh:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

EmmyBee80
Apr 9 2014, 03:28 PM
I laughed so hard watching this episode I nearly pissed my pants!!! :blulaugh: EJ should know better than anyone thar Stephano knows damn near everything!! Big Dummy!!! :blulaugh:
Totally agree with all three points made,especially the last.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 7 2014, 07:57 PM
BeeBee
Apr 7 2014, 07:55 PM
Tripp
LuvingLumi
Plus, it has the added bonus of giving Kayla scenes. :cheer:
Kayla ??? Come On Abby will go to see Dr. Dan for all of her
medical needs :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply