Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Bradley Bell on the Return of Deacon Sharpe; Is B&B Looking to Woo Melody Thomas Scott Away From Y&R?
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 04:10 AM (2,086 Views)
thepadange

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bold-Beautiful-interview-1079958.aspx

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/04/is-bb-looking-to-woo-melody-thomas-scott-away-from-yr#more-35529
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

if nikki leaves I won't miss her fat irrelevant ass

Queen B
Member Avatar

She can't even act anymore, her days of being the young blonde heroine are over. Let Sharon and Nick be the new victor and nikki , those two got old a century ago

nananana7
Member Avatar

Melody Thomas Scott clarified on her twitter and facebook -- on the same day that Michael Logan published this on the TVguide website.
She's not planning to leave Y&R to join B&B. It would just be a crossover thing.

The Y&R official twitter account confirmed that it's "crossover fun".

---------------------------------

on Facebook, April 2, 2014
source: https://www.facebook.com/melodythomassco/posts/498723966900817

Melody Thomas Scott
.@ritaguerra12345 @TVGMLogan @boldinsider @CBSDaytime @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
It's just a crossover,friends!Don't panic!

-------------------------

On Twitter April 2, 2014
source: https://twitter.com/ritaguerra12345/status/451398047675584513

Is Nikki Newman heading to #BoldandBeautiful ???
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bold-Beautiful-interview-1079958.aspx ...
@MelodyThomasSco @boldinsider @CBSDaytime @YandR_CBS #YR @YRInsider
Rita Vasquez ‏@ritaguerra12345

TO: @TVGMLogan @MelodyThomasSco @boldinsider @CBSDaytime @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
Never happen.

From: Melody Thomas Scott Verified account @MelodyThomasSco
TO: .@ritaguerra12345 @TVGMLogan @boldinsider @CBSDaytime @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
It's just a crossover,friends!Don't panic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Twitter, April 2, 2014
original source: https://twitter.com/MelodyThomasSco/status/451400831619715072
See also: https://twitter.com/MTSFanKramov01/status/451399963994382336

To: @MelodyThomasSco
Are you leaving #YR? *Worried that Nikki be in serious trouble or her MS*

to: .@DTFanKramov01
Absolutely NOT!

Update April 4, 2014
source: https://twitter.com/MTSFanKramov01/status/452136112887046144
From the twitter account formerly known as: @DTFanKramov01
Now known as: loveyouMTSsomuch @MTSFanKramov01
Changing my username name to a @MelodyThomasSco username name. Love her she is one of my biggest role models <3

-----------------------------------------------------

On Twitter April 2, 2014
source: https://twitter.com/LiseMeunier/status/451373729680207872

Is Nikki Newman heading to #BoldandBeautiful ???
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bold-Beautiful-interview-1079958.aspx ...
@MelodyThomasSco @boldinsider @CBSDaytime @YandR_CBS #YR @YRInsider

TO: @TVGMLogan @MelodyThomasSco @boldinsider @CBSDaytime@YRInsider @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
are they trying to put an end to Y&R

TO: @LiseMeunier @boldinsider @YandR_CBS @YRInsider
Y would we "put an end"2 the highest rated show 4 over 25 years?!Just bit of crossover fun!

TO: @MelodyThomasSco @LiseMeunier @boldinsider @YandR_CBS
Exactly! We love crossover fun! #YR #BoldandBeautiful

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 12:52 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 4 2014, 11:05 AM
She can't even act anymore, her days of being the young blonde heroine are over. Let Sharon and Nick be the new victor and nikki , those two got old a century ago
LOL

ratfink
Member Avatar

I like Nikki. Victor is gonna be Victor forever. Nick and Sharon...the new super couple...gag me :x

shark
Member Avatar

Just hope Nicki doesn't ever get back on the bottle I hate those drunken lush storylines. Now, she's pretty much a grandma and has health issues. Nick has no brain, good father but he has blinders on. Surely, they could match him up with somebody else for a change. What's taking so long to bring Phyllis back anyway? What's up with Adam not wanting people to know he's alive how is he spending money without the banks knowing it ? to confusing for me !

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Apr 4 2014, 11:30 PM
I like Nikki. Victor is gonna be Victor forever. Nick and Sharon...the new super couple...gag me :x
LMAO, Sharon, who everyone in GC hates, and will forever hate when the DNA story comes out, as half of a super couple? Don't make laugh.
Nick, will NEVER be Victor, right now, he's like a fill-in, he has no direction, is never at his club working, just walks around sniffing after Sharon.
He needs a real job, and a new lady, not ole coo-coo for cocoa puffs Sharon.
Please Phyliss, arise from the coma, any phyliss, don't care if it's MS or someone new, just get up and bust this bitch!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well I had my laugh for the day. Shick the next Nictor? Almost spewed my lunch.
You have to have a fan base and Shick's fan base is only a select few.
As for Phyllis... it will be a grand entrance like only Phyllis can give.
Let the bad heads roll!

Shick... lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 5 2014, 10:50 AM
Let the bad heads roll!

Shick... lol
Phyliss upon spotting Sharon Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Got that right Sammie. Make up department would be working overtime after that revisit :D

metitle
Member Avatar

I opened the thread because the subject is about bad boy Deacon Sharpe returning to B&B and I am thinking oh hell what, the Walking Mattress vaj jay jay is going to start twitching again for some of that. But instead the conversation is about Nikki from Y&R. Who give a frack about that heifer? She isn't going to B&B!

I am looking forward to Deacon giving the Walking Mattress and The Hair-Flipping Twit hell. And while he is at it, he should torture Slick Rick and $-Bill as well.

I especially love this part of the interview "We're going to find out that he's been going from town to town trying to get something going for himself. He eventually finds his way back to Los Angeles, ostensibly because he misses his daughter. But, as we all know, he'd sell her to the highest bidder if it served his purposes." I hope Brad Bell dont screw up and bring back Deacon as a wimp because he doesn't want the spotlight being off the two idiot blondes (KKL and KM) on the show.

I dont know how I feel about Quinn and Deacon being together romantically. But seriously, I hope those two together will create hell for a lot of people on B&B.
Edited by metitle, Apr 5 2014, 07:05 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 5 2014, 12:08 PM
BlissfulLily
Let the bad heads roll!

Shick... lol
Yeah, but, if Sharon has no memory of any of that DNA switching report, it won't make any difference. It would be her word against Phyllis's and
Nick will always be on Sharon's side since she is a wounded bird. ding bat ,true, but, a wounded ding bat.

nananana7
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 5 2014, 07:04 PM
I opened the thread because the subject is about bad boy Deacon Sharpe returning to B&B and I am thinking oh hell what, the Walking Mattress vaj jay jay is going to start twitching again for some of that. But instead the conversation is about Nikki from Y&R. Who give a frack about that heifer? She isn't going to B&B!

The articles are mainly about Deacon Sharpe returning to B&B as a regular character.

However they also mention plans for character of Nikki Newman from Y&R to appear on B&B.

However, the articles were written unclearly.

Melody Thomas Scott had to clarify via her facebook and twitter that her character of Nikki will appear on B&B for some crossover episodes only -- but not permanently. Her character will remain as a regular on Y&R.
Edited by nananana7, Apr 5 2014, 07:40 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But Phyllis's return might be what flips Sharon out. I think it's a convenient memory loss because there is no one there to say anything different. When Victor helps bring Phyllis back from Georgia then Sharon will 'remember' everything, melt and Summer will take Sharon's broom to the Wizard of Genoa City.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 4 2014, 11:05 AM
:roflol: Sharon and Nick could never be the new Victor and Nikki!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 5 2014, 12:08 PM
BlissfulLily
Let the bad heads roll!

Shick... lol
You forgot the word demented. That the last thing Phyllis said to Sharon, "Get out of my way you demented bitch!" LOL

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 5 2014, 07:04 PM

I am looking forward to Deacon giving the Walking Mattress and The Hair-Flipping Twit hell. And while he is at it, he should torture Slick Rick and $-Bill as well.

I especially love this part of the interview "We're going to find out that he's been going from town to town trying to get something going for himself. He eventually finds his way back to Los Angeles, ostensibly because he misses his daughter. But, as we all know, he'd sell her to the highest bidder if it served his purposes." I hope Brad Bell dont screw up and bring back Deacon as a wimp because he doesn't want the spotlight being off the two idiot blondes (KKL and KM) on the show.

I dont know how I feel about Quinn and Deacon being together romantically. But seriously, I hope those two together will create hell for a lot of people on B&B.
If Aly thinks Wyatt is bad news for Hope - I wonder how she'll react to Deacon :blulaugh: I just hope he isn't brought back for a love triangle/square with Brooke/Bill/Ridge.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

He's most likely hooking up with Quinn. Can't wait!

metitle
Member Avatar

I would hate a triangle with Brooke/Bill/Deacon/Quinn.
That would be a nasty mess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply