Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/7/14)
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 04:43 PM (2,764 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives

Try this link: http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-4714/2770394

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJQWI4nST4&feature=share&list=UUu_N5jPS5NdU3fknvi8mo_Q

Edited by WillFan, Apr 4 2014, 10:17 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

I see a picture of Dan & Jennifer, so I'm not sure I care, lol, but what's the video? it doesn't play in my browser. Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 4 2014, 05:20 PM
I see a picture of Dan & Jennifer, so I'm not sure I care, lol, but what's the video? it doesn't play in my browser. Thanks!
You just saved me from having to watch. Hope its a fantasy of Liam killing them, then I'll actually watch. The NBC website is too much of a pain. I'll wait for YouTube.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Apr 4 2014, 05:20 PM
I can't see it either, but a nice lady's creepy robot voice tells me the content isn't available.

nananana7
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 4 2014, 05:23 PM
I can't see it either, but a nice lady's creepy robot voice tells me the content isn't available.

Same here. I tried in three different browsers and several different settings for ads and cookies. Same result: the lady's creepy robot voice.

Laura B
Member Avatar

Here is a YouTube link. Warning....it has Fetch in it.

http://youtu.be/OnJQWI4nST4

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Dannifer? Unless they are arguing about whether the toilet seat stays up or goes down, I'll pass but thanks for the link!

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

The story looks really good to me. Liam makes this couple interesting.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Daniliamifer?

nananana7
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 4 2014, 04:43 PM

I couldn't get it to play on the NBC site probably because they don't have a link directly to the video -- they want you to watch it off their homepage at the moment.
However, I was able to decipher the actual URL of this specific video -- as it is embedded within the NBC site. it is here:

clickable: http://player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/onsite/select/2VcZzCPHLdco

Full URL:
Code:

http://player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/onsite/select/2VcZzCPHLdco
This may be helpful for those who are at work computers that block youtube.

Edited by nananana7, Apr 4 2014, 07:29 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

For those who (understandably) choose not to watch:

We see Liam planning and putting a prohibited narcotic inside Daniel's daily protein shake/smoothie/drink.

The clip doesn't show it, but it infers that after Daniel drinks it, he will then be drug-tested as being "high" on the job.

And then we see Kayla suspending Daniel from his job at the hospital.

Edited by nananana7, Apr 5 2014, 06:12 AM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I guess I'm supposed to be rooting against Liam but I just can't do it. I can't help but be amused that Daniel is getting suspended for something that he didn't do when he's gotten away with so much other stuff. Glad we actually see Kayla suspending him.
Edited by jam6242, Apr 4 2014, 07:40 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

So someone drugs Daniel's protein shake. How original (see Ian drugging Brady). Presumably, Fetch will blame Theresa since there are illegal drugs involved.

nananana7
Member Avatar

YAY -- We finally see Kayla in a promo.

UGH -- but it's about Daniel.

Paul8148

salem_viewer
Apr 4 2014, 07:03 PM
The story looks really good to me. Liam makes this couple interesting.
Need a gif of Liam smiling when spike Dan drink.

Kaha
Member Avatar

jwsel
Apr 4 2014, 07:49 PM
So someone drugs Daniel's protein shake. How original (see Ian drugging Brady). Presumably, Fetch will blame Theresa since there are illegal drugs involved.
Theresa actually shares the blame since she's the one who gave Liam the keys to Daniel's apartment. But I agree with you on your other point.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

there is way too much "super duper-ness" in this storyline - According to Jennifer, Daniel has a "super duper" banking system, Jennifer is going to let Daniel help her with a super duper banking system and now Liam is spiking Daniel's "super duper" power shake. Please STOP the "super duper-ness"! ^o)

Nice to see Kayla, as always.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Liam is a hero.

jwsel
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 4 2014, 08:36 PM
Liam is a hero.
Only if Daniel leaves town due to being disgraced.

Otherwise, Liam is only making a valiant attempt.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So it is now telling me that I have to download the NBC app in order to watch it. No thanks. :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply