Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/7/14)
Topic Started: Apr 4 2014, 04:43 PM (2,697 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

Kayla has the Salem bumpit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

So my take on the why the video wouldn't play and the content was missing was because even the NBC website doesn't care about Fetch.
Edited by Tripp, Apr 4 2014, 09:22 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Days is writing Liam as the hero in this story, right?

nananana7
Member Avatar

Tripp
Apr 4 2014, 09:22 PM
So my take on the why the video wouldn't play and the content was missing was because even the NBC website doesn't care about Fetch.

Makes sense to me!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Tripp
That sounds about right.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I find Liam freakin' hilarious!! And Daniel and I share the same Trop 50 orange juice...I need to change that! Pronto!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
LIKE!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Go Liam!!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I hope high dr. perv is more interesting than drunk dr. perv

Hugo
Member Avatar

I hate to say this but I'm actually looking forward to this, Liam is really twisted, he doesn't care if Daniel's patients are collateral damage of his plan. Can he kidnap Jennifer for a while? In the meantime, Daniel can start a relationship with Eve Donovan.
:popcorn:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

On the one positive note about this: Kayla looks great, her hair is on point!

Wardrobe has really started to invest in her lately.

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 4 2014, 09:25 PM
He would be considered a hero if he was not sniffing undies.

Ocean

Laura B
Apr 4 2014, 06:52 PM
Here is a YouTube link. Warning....it has Fetch in it.

http://youtu.be/OnJQWI4nST4
Thanks Laura B for posting it. I bet next week we'll see fetch,dannifer or dicole every day, which is I'm not interested to watch unless Liam kill dr tan.

jammy fan

Tripp

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Thank heavens for the ff button on my remote. This show is really bad as of late.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 4 2014, 09:25 PM
If he rids us of Daniel Jonas, he'll go down in soap history as one of the greatest heroes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

All I can say is that Jennifer must be one hell of a dinner date and I don't care. Undie sniffing, ewwwwww

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

jam6242
Apr 4 2014, 07:40 PM
I guess I'm supposed to be rooting against Liam but I just can't do it. I can't help but be amused that Daniel is getting suspended for something that he didn't do when he's gotten away with so much other stuff. Glad we actually see Kayla suspending him.
I totally agree, guess we can enjoy seeing Dr. Orange Glow hit rock bottom until everybody winds up with crow on their face once Liam is exposed.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

And the he will be made chief of staff and Jennifer will never have to work again. Oh wait...

nananana7
Member Avatar

Orange Dan will be drugged with his protein drink in orange juice.
Ha!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply