Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Photos 41st Anniv of Y&R
Topic Started: Apr 5 2014, 07:44 PM (714 Views)
nananana7

Photos 41st Anniv of Y&R
http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/04/young-and-the-restless-anniversary/

Scroll down to see actress Cady McClain as "Kelly" standing in the blue dress next to Peter Bergman (Jack)

The actor Matthew Atkinson ("Austin") is shown standing with Fen, Noah, and FauxCassie.
He is the fellow mentioned in this thread:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9078288
Edited by nananana7, Apr 5 2014, 07:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon Case and Daniel Goddard seem to be making good friends lately , their always posting selfies together on twitter and giving eachother praises . Now that would be a hot couple! Although DG's acting probably wouldn't be able to be good enough for the superb Sharon Case

ratfink
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 6 2014, 11:53 AM
Sharon Case and Daniel Goddard seem to be making good friends lately , their always posting selfies together on twitter and giving eachother praises . Now that would be a hot couple! Although DG's acting probably wouldn't be able to be good enough for the superb Sharon Case
Anyone can do a deer in the headlights look... :blink:

Queen B
Member Avatar

ratfink
Apr 6 2014, 04:28 PM
Queen B
'deer in the headlights'? really? that look is just one of SC's facial expressions , and it was done on purpose to make her scenes seem more silly and campy, which means she's obviously doing a good job. SC is one of Y&R's finest actresses and majority of the viewers seem to agree with me

ratfink
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 6 2014, 04:38 PM
ratfink
Queen B
'deer in the headlights'? really? that look is just one of SC's facial expressions , and it was done on purpose to make her scenes seem more silly and campy, which means she's obviously doing a good job. SC is one of Y&R's finest actresses and majority of the viewers seem to agree with me
Sorry, I really meant the character. You are right, the actors just follow direction

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But we mean Sharon Collins.... Newman. Must be careful when we clarify who I am dissing.

The majority are waiting for the awakening of Phyllis.
Hmmmmm Easter Monday, the awakening of Phyllis, very fitting day!
Almost biblical,
no?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Queen B
But no one can do it as well as Sharon! LOL

shark
Member Avatar

Phyllis will probably come back after he gets all involved with Kelly. Summer, will be so happy ! Then, Jack will have to choose. I never thought Phyllis was that into Jack in the first place. Nick, is the one everybody wants. Go figure!
:shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Apr 6 2014, 04:53 PM
Queen B
Apr 6 2014, 04:38 PM
ratfink
Queen B
Sorry, I really meant the character. You are right, the actors just follow direction
I hear that will be a new category at the Emmy's next year.
And the award for the best deer in the headlights look goes to???????????????? Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Do you think she'd be a sure win for that award? Been awhile.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Nick Newman... you are NOT the father.'
Someday...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 7 2014, 08:02 AM
Do you think she'd be a sure win for that award? Been awhile.
sure, nobody else does it better, or at all for that matter. ;)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm sure that is why they bring in new characters. Only put up with so much of the old characters. New blood.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply